剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
As her friend, there are gonna be things you see that we don't.
我知道你很在乎她 但是
I know you care about her, but
我只是很失望 你没有主动站出来
I'm just disappointed you didn't step up.
天哪 你说得对 我让我的朋友失望了
Oh, God. You're right. I failed my friend.
也让我的乔失望了 我是说 乔
And I failed my Joel. I mean, Joel.
-你 我让你失望了 -等等
- You, I failed you. - Wait a minute.
我没让你失望吗
I didn't fail you?
不 我失望了 我只是在想
No, you did. But, I'm thinking...
朋友 罗恩有朋友
Friends. Ron has friends.
我可以给他线上的联♥系♥人发信息
I'll message his online contacts
看看他们是否知道他在哪里
and see if any of 'em know where he is.
好
Great.
希望我没有伤害到你的感情
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
我吗 没有
Me? No.
我没那么脆弱 乔 我很坚强的
I'm stronger than that, Joel. A lot stronger.
我们不要再聊我们的感受了
Now let's stop talking about our fucking feelings
赶紧把这事搞定吧 好吗 来吧
and do this fucking thing, man. All right? Whoo!
要我帮你拿吗
Can I hold that for you?
你今天做得已经够多了
You've done enough already.
不如去把桌上你洒的药片收拾一下
Why don't you clean up all the pills you spilled
刚才你乱翻一通 不知道什么叫"圆的"
while you were trying to figure out what round means?
你是想喝口水
Do you wanna sip that water
还是想全部洒在腿上
or do you want it all over your lap?
两种我都可以帮你
'Cause I can help either way.
你妈妈的嘴 真够毒的
She's got some mouth on her, your mother.
真正应该害怕的是她的牙
It's the teeth you really have to worry about.
这些药是用来干什么的
So what are all these pills for?
有的是维持我的肾功能
One of them makes my kidneys work.
有的是让我的心脏不停止
One of them makes my heart not stop.
还有的会让我很想吃土豆
One of them makes me crave potatoes,
但我希望能有其他的功效
but I sure hope it does something else.
我愿意吃那个土豆药作为娱乐
I would take the potato one recreationally.
玩一晚上
Make a night of it.
我还得了一种据说只有猫会得的病
I also have a disease that supposedly only cats get.
怪不得你总是冲人呲牙咧嘴的
That would explain all your hissing.
真会讽刺啊
Nice.
你让我想到了我女儿 她也是四十多岁了
You remind me of my daughter. She's also in her 40s.
你也不赖
Nice.
这是她吗
Is this her?
-她很漂亮 -是啊
- She's beautiful. - Mm-hmm.
她住在伦敦
She lives in London.
她终于要生宝宝了 是个小女孩
She's finally going to have a baby. A little girl.
他们已经想好了名字 安娜贝尔
They've already picked out a name. Annabelle.
好名字
I love that.
我当初本来准备让我家女儿叫这个
That was one of my top choices for this one.
但后来 我曾经的好朋友抢走了
But then, my ex-best friend stole it
给她家马用了
and gave it to her horse.
她什么时候生
When is she due?
几个月后吧
In a few months.
我一直想当外婆
I've always wanted to be a grandmother.
我的医生说我撑不到那会儿了
My doctor says I won't make it till then.
我很遗憾 珍
I'm sorry, Jean.
我不知道怎么解决这种事
I don't know how to fix any of that.
我也不知道
Me, neither.
但我可以帮你解决你的土豆欲望
But I could help with your potato craving.
我去帮你买♥♥点薯条
Go get you some French fries?
好啊 肯定会很好吃
Oh, that would taste so good
尤其是吃了你妈给我拿来的狗肉后
after the dog meat your mother brought me.
那是野生三文鱼配味增酱 不过随便你
It was wild caught salmon with a miso glaze, but whatever.
她是个好姑娘 你女儿
She's all right, that one.
我很喜欢她
I like her.
我很遗憾你病重
I'm sorry you're so sick.
嗯
Yeah.
毕竟我算不上这世界上最好的人
I haven't exactly been the best person in the world.
宇宙不欠我什么人情
Universe doesn't owe me any favors.
不过
But...
我愿意付出一切 只为能在死前
I'd give anything to hold my granddaughter just once...
抱一抱我的外孙女
before I die.
你说得对 珍
You were right, Jean.
我最开始来这里确实是希望自我感觉良好
I did start coming here to feel better about myself.
我想要找到更多目标
I was hoping to find more purpose.
你找到了吗
And did you?
也许吧
Maybe.
如果我可以带走你的疼痛
What if I could take your pain away
帮助你活得足够久
and help you live long enough
让你见到你的外孙女呢
to meet your granddaughter?
你好 我是乔·哈蒙德
Hi. I'm Joel Hammond,
我想成为塞尔维亚骑士
and I want to be a Knight of Serbia
保护我的家人 祖国
to protect my family, my country,
还有我深爱无比的同胞
and my species that I love so much.
我接下来会做第一项测试
I will now execute trial number one.
翻完筋斗后投掷尖锐物体
Tumbling man throws sharp object.
再说一次 我是乔·哈蒙德
Again, I'm Joel Hammond.
他们称之为双面怪兽
They call it the beast with two fronts.
我觉得应该是一种军事战术
I think it's some kind of military tactic?
"假装被活死人或是饥饿老鼠团团包围
"Defend your companion while besieged on all sides,
尽全力保护你的同伴"
as if by the undead or rats roused to hunger."
我应该不太适应中世纪的生活
I don't think I would have thrived in the Middle Ages.
那时候人们在街上拉屎 乔 不是什么好时代
They shit in the streets, Joel. It was a terrible time.
不要
Hey! No!
走开 小子
Hello, stop that! Dude!
这个可能是翻错了吧
Maybe they mistranslated this one.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
为什么要让我把梨塞进生鸡里
Why would they want me to stick a pear into a raw chicken?
"手臂平稳 迅速塞入"
"With level hand and speed of a gnat."
也许这是上战场前的菜谱
Maybe it's a recipe for a quick meal before battle.
不过 做♥鸡♥肉需要很长时间
Although, it takes a while to cook a chicken.
这说不通啊
It just doesn't add up.
也许是种暗喻
It could be a metaphor.
被杀的鸡将无法下蛋
The butchered chicken lays no eggs,
但梨树在冬天都能结果
but the pear tree bears fruit even in winter.
生与死的结合 最终都会被人吃掉
Life inside death and both ultimately consumed by man.
也许...
Maybe...
当时的鸡比较小 熟起来比较快
chickens were smaller and cooked faster back then.
也许吧
Maybe.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
开始
Go!
乔·哈蒙德
Joel Hammond.
这个申请表很过时
This application's pretty outdated.
这里面有五个问题
There's like five questions
像是用来诱导你让你承认你得了麻风病
trying to trick you into admitting you have leprosy.
"你何时首次发现自己得了麻风病"
"When did you first find out you had leprosy?"
"你父亲也得了麻风病吗"
"Did your father also have leprosy?"
"你目前住在哪个麻风村"
"In which leper colony do you currently reside?"
等等 上面说这一整页只是给麻风病人填的
Oh, wait. It says this whole page is for lepers only.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
好了 还有几个问题
All righty. Just a few more questions.
然后我就扫描下来 把视频剪辑好
Then I'll scan this, cut together the video,
然后你就能发送给骑士团了
and you can send it off to the Knights.
-艾瑞克 -怎么了 乔
- Hey, Eric? - Yes, Joel?
-感谢你今天帮忙 -客气 乔
- Thanks for all your help today. - Of course, Joel.
听我说 我之前对你没劝说艾比表现得太严厉了
Listen, I was too hard on you earlier about Abby.
我最近压力有点大
I've been a little stressed lately.
感觉事情要失去控制了
Feeling like things are out of control,
但那不是你的错
but that's not your fault.
你一直在为这个家庭卖♥♥力
You step up for this family all the time.
还有 相信我
And... believe me,
我知道 对于想做大事的人
I know how hard it is to
确保他们的安全是多么的难
keep someone safe who wants to do big things.
真的是很难
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表