剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
人生苦短 你应该跟艾瑞克试试看
life's short, you should go for it with Eric.
门不隔音
It's a thin door.
我只是不想把关系搞砸
I just don't want to fuck things up.
谢谢你们
You guys.
爱情并不一定轰轰烈烈
Love doesn't always shout.
细水长流也是爱情
Sometimes it whispers.
谢谢你的建议
Well, thanks for the advice...
索尼娅·霍罗威
Sonia Holloway.
那是清洁公♥司♥的名字
That's the name of the cleaning company.
好的
Right on.
认识你很开心 等你准备好时
It was nice to meet you, and when you're ready,
我们也会为你找到你的梦想之家
we'll be ready to find you the home of your dream.
因为我们的梦想就是你的梦想 之家
Because our dream is your dream... home.
宣传口号♥还在想
We're still working on the slogan,
不过很确定的是一定会有"家"和"梦想"两个词
but we know it's gonna have the words "Home" and "Dream" in it.
出问题了
We have a problem.
是你不能永远爱我这个问题吗
Is it that you can't love me for all eternity?
不 我是认为人类要想
No, it's that I think it's possible the human condition
有能力付出无条件的爱
requires the certainty of death,
就必须面临死亡
in order for us to be capable of unconditional love.
但我要说的不是这个
And that's not it.
你那位流动送餐的女活死人
Your undead Meals-on-Wheels woman,
你明明说她保证不离开自己的公♥寓♥
who, you said, promised not to leave her apartment,
却来到了我们家客厅
is in our living room.
如果她杀了人
And if she kills someone,
不管我们的派对做得有多成功
no matter how great the rest of the party is,
大家肯定只会记得这件事
that's all anyone's gonna remember.
好吧 我去跟她聊
Fine, I'll go talk to her.
你对于爱情的那些哲学看法都是扯淡
And your philosophical musings on love are bullshit.
你就是害怕 你当初也害怕结婚
You're just scared. You were scared to get married.
后来也害怕生小孩
You were scared to have a kid,
我受不了总是拖着你走了
and I'm tired of dragging you along.
如果你不想永生 那就去他妈的吧
So if you don't want to do this, then the hell with it.
你是怎么认识哈蒙德一家的
So, how do you know the Hammonds?
希拉改变了我的人生
Oh, Sheila changed my life.
真的吗 我也是 我本来朝着错误的方向去了
Really? Mine, too. I was heading in the wrong direction,
但她抓住了方向盘 把我送向了鸟那边
and she grabbed the wheel and steered me into birds.
是在车里吗
Like, in a car?
什么 不是
What? No.
我明白了 我们不是想撞鸟
Ah! I see the problem. No, we weren't running over birds.
她不是这样的人
That's not what she's about.
她是帮我意识到了
She helped me realize
我应该追寻自己的梦想 并为之努力
I should follow my dream and work with them.
真好
Oh, that's lovely.
我以前整天都坐在躺椅上 多亏希拉
I used to sit all day in my recliner. Now, thanks to Sheila,
我想要改变现状 做许多事情
I want to stir things up, get shit done.
我的邻居不愿意调低音乐
My neighbor won't turn down his music.
我就要去教训他 你懂我意思吗
I'm gonna fuck him up. You know what I'm saying?
应该懂 说实话 你有点吓到我了
Kind of. Truthfully, you also kind of scare me.
珍 汤米
Jean! Tommy!
我没想到今天能见到你们
I didn't expect to see either of you here.
一个叫加里的人邀请了我们
Someone named Gary invited us.
是啊 他说他希望能来多点人支持你和乔埃尔
Yeah. He said he wanted a good turnout to support you and Joelle.
他特别好 我们失陪一下
He's the best. Excuse us one second.
不是说好你待在家里 等着我们杀你吗
You were supposed to stay in your apartment until we kill you.
这绝对是流动送餐志愿者说过的最恶毒的话
Worst thing ever said by a Meal-on-Wheels volunteer.
抱歉 我语气比较凶 但你保证过的
I'm sorry. It's harsh, but you promised.
亲爱的 我只是来支持你的...
Sweetheart, I'm only here to support you and--
天哪 你看那家伙的耳朵
Jesus, look at the ear lobes on that guy.
为什么没有耳朵这道菜呢
Why don't they pass those around on a tray?
珍 珍 不行
Jean, Jean... no.
这次派对必须顺利 也就是说不能出现活死人
This party must go smoothly, which means nothing undead,
除了我 而现在你来了
besides me, and now, you.
嗨 希拉
Hi, Sheila.
该死的
God dammit!
罗恩 珍
Ron, Jean.
失陪一下
Excuse us a minute.
见到你真...
Hi, nice... Oh!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你记不记得我之前说想转化别人
Remember how I wanted to turn people,
你和乔告诉我这样不合适
and you and Joel told me it was a bad idea?
你们说得对
Well, you guys were right.
我转化了两个男人 他们现在正在大屠♥杀♥
I turned two gentlemen, and now they are rampaging
冲动而鲁莽地进行杀人自助餐
on an ill-conceived smorgasbord of death.
你看 你应该听我们的话 你还不如艾比呢
See? You should have listened to us. You're worse than Abby.
我确实不如艾比
I am worse than Abby.
我还跟他们说乔是塞尔维亚骑士
I also told them Joel is a Knight of Serbia,
所以他们可能会试图杀他 另外...
so at some point, they may try to kill him. And...
我把我的名字
I put my name...
写在了别人送的礼物上 我全部交代完了
on someone else's hostess gift. Now, you know everything.
等你准备好时 我们也会准备好
And when you're ready, we'll be ready.
因为你的梦想之家就是我们的梦想
Because your dream house is our dream, which...
我们会一直抱着这个梦想 直到你梦想成真
we will dream until your dream comes true.
也就是买♥♥到房♥子
Until you get a house.
不行 这句也不好
Nope, that's not it.
乔
Joel.
我遇到了一个我很想增进了解的男人
Okay, there's a man here that I would like to get to know better,
最好是衣服穿得少一点
ideally with less clothes on,
但是他说他想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
but he said he wants to buy a house.
毕竟这是你的派对 我要优先考虑你的需要
And since it's your party, I'm putting your needs first.
-谢谢你 -我只给你五分钟
- Thank you. - For five minutes,
之后我就会火力全开地去找他了
and then I am coming back in with everything blazing.
我去
Man.
这次派对不错吧
Party's going great, huh?
真希望我能更享受这一切
I wish I could enjoy it more.
我伤了希拉的心 我不知道能不能修复
I hurt Sheila's feelings, and I don't know if I can fix it.
他在车♥库♥里 你现在只有四分钟了
He's in the garage and now you're down to four minutes.
好的
Got it.
你好 我听说你想...
Hello, I understand you--
你好啊 哈蒙德先生
Why, hello, Mr. Hammond.
波波维奇先生
Mr. Poplovic.
你如果是为了买♥♥♥房♥♥子来的 那就太好了
It'd be so cool if you're here because you wanna buy a house.
抱歉 我来这里
Sorry, but I'm here
是因为我知道你就是活死人
because I know it's you who is undead.
你搞错了
You're making a mistake.
是吗
Am I?
我今天早上跟踪你了 哈蒙德先生
I followed you this morning, Mr. Hammond.
我看到了你的仓库 我知道是你
I saw your storage unit. I know it's you.
除非
Unless...
好吧 你说对了
Okay. You're right.
我是活死人
I'm undead.
怎么 你要开枪打我吗
Now what? You going to shoot me?
那你最好打准了 否则我就撕裂你的脖子
Better make it count. Otherwise, I'm going to tear out your neck.
-你好吗 -你好
- How's it going? - How are ya?
我不会开枪打你
I'm not gonna shoot you.
但是你如果你不乖乖跟我走
But I will shoot everyone else in this room
我就开枪打死这里所有人
if you don't come quietly with me.
就一场派对
One party.
我就想要一场成功的派对 有这么难吗
One successful party. That's all I wanted.
感觉挺成功的 食物不错 大家都在聊天
But it feels successful. Food's good. Everyone mingling.
我还学到不少新笑话
I heard some new jokes.
不 结局很不美妙
No. It's ending on a bad note.
丽莎 你看到乔了吗
Lisa. Have you seen Joel?
看到了 我给他介绍了一个潜在客户
Yes, I introduced him to a potential client
因为我人特别好
because I'm wonderful,
而且为了其他人牺牲了自己的需求 我真棒
and I sacrifice my own needs for others. Yay, me!
总之 他们一起离开了
Anyway, they left together.
等等 你说是谁
Wait. Who was it?
一个名字很特别的人
A man with an unusual name.
好像叫什么 多卫·波波糖 不对
Something like... David Popsicle? It's not that,
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表