剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
-乔 -先别说话 亲爱的
- Joel. - No words, my love.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe,
我不是随时能来一炮的那种女人
I'm just not really a "pound one out" kind of gal.
我知道 这很好
I know, and that's great.
你喜欢浪漫 喜欢薰衣草香烛
You like romance and lavender candles and a massage
喜欢精油按♥摩♥ 配上一顿分量适宜的丰盛晚餐
with essential oils and a wonderful meal but not too heavy.
你在笑话我
You're making fun of me.
不 我的意思是有时候 也许就现在
No. I'm only saying that sometimes, maybe even now,
-我们可以尝试... -来回蹭着做♥爱♥吗
- we might try... - Humping?
就像在来爱德药店里搜救犬对那女孩做的那样吗
Like that rescue dog did to that little girl at the Rite Aid?
詹妮弗·劳伦斯又剪头发了
Jennifer Lawrence chopped off her hair again.
所有人都不喜欢 而她却不以为然
Everybody hates it like that but she doesn't care.
她可真大胆 真希望我也能像她那样
She's so bold. I wish I was bold.
我胆大吗 不 我就是个胆小鬼
Am I bold? No, I'm not.
我很不喜欢这台新烤箱
I'm really upset about the new toaster oven.
我想再大胆个百分之二十左右
I'd like to be 20 percent bolder.
不 百分之八十吧 不不 有点过了
No, more, 80 percent. No, that's too much.
看看这些旋钮有多松
Look at all the slack in these knobs.
根本不能准确设置温度
You can't set an accurate temperature.
我知道 宝贝 你有给他们发邮件吗
Yeah, I know, honey. Did you ever send them an e-mail?
没 我重读了说明书 还是没看懂
No, I re-read it. It came across a little crazy.
我需要辆车 在这儿生活不能没有车
I need a car. I can't live here anymore without a car.
我们住在个鸟不拉屎的地方
We're in the middle of freaking nowhere.
-我们不会给你买♥♥车 -你不需要给我买♥♥车
- We're not buying you a car. - You don't need to buy me a car.
给妈买♥♥ 我就可以像普通家庭那样开她的车了
Buy mom a new car, I'll take hers. Like a normal family.
-我喜欢这辆路虎 -你开起来肯定很酷
- I like the Range Rover. - You'd look good in that.
你对我妈爱得不够深 连台路虎都不买♥♥
Why don't you love mom enough to buy her a Range Rover?
怎么了 你没事吧
What? What is it? Are you all right?
没事 只是一阵剧痛...
Yeah, I just have this, like, sharp pain...
来 先坐下
Here, sit down.
老妈要死了吗
Is mom dying?
-闭嘴 -我不知道 父母总会死的
- Stop it. - I don't know, parents die.
我不会死 宝贝 可能只是吃错东西
I'm not dying, honey. I probably just ate something.
没事了 看到没 好多了
I'm fine. See? All better.
-确定吗 你吓到我了 -也吓到我了
- Are you sure? You scared me. - Yeah, me too.
让你觉得人生苦短
Makes you think... life is short.
不会给你买♥♥车的
You're not getting a car.
放学后也许我们可以出去玩玩
Maybe we can hang out after school.
一起去茶园
Go to the Tea Garden together.
-为什么 -因为我爱你而又见不够你
- Why? - Because I love you and I don't see you very much.
我觉得这样挺好
I think this is working.
-乔 -丹
- Joel. - Dan.
我注意到你家私室的灯亮了一整夜
Noticed a light on in your den all night.
好吧 有人要有麻烦了
Okay. Someone's gonna get in trouble.
开玩笑而已 没人有麻烦
Just kidding, no one's in trouble.
-就是有点不正常 -丹
- Unusual, that's all. - Dan.
-我失眠了 没睡 -你失眠了
- I had trouble sleeping, so I was up. - You had trouble sleeping?
-出事了吗 -丹 少管闲事
- Problem? - Dan, leave people alone.
警♥察♥职业病 不好意思
Cop brain, sorry.
我不是警♥察♥ 宝贝
I'm not a cop, baby.
我只支持洛杉矶县警局
LA Sheriff's Department, all the way.
那个没种的才是警♥察♥ 早啊 怂逼
Dickless over there is a cop. Morning, puss.
又去假装执法啊
Another day in pretend law enforcement?
祝你今天愉快 丹 注意安全
Have a good day, Dan. Be safe.
圣莫妮卡警♥察♥局 狗屎
Santa Monica PD. Shitbirds.
抓坏人的时候要小心噢 亲爱的
Be careful today chasing bad guys, honey bunch.
对了 圣莫妮卡不允许追捕
Oh, that's right, they don't allow pursuits in Santa Monica.
怕伤害有些人的感情呢
Worried it might hurt somebody's feelings.
我们只是不希望滥杀无辜 丹
Just trying not to kill civilians, Dan.
我们保护人♥民♥ 为人♥民♥服务
We protect and serve,
不像县警局诬陷残害人♥民♥
not frame and maim like the sheriff's department.
吃屎吧 里克
Suck me, Rick.
乔 希拉 再见
Joel, Sheila.
我们为什么要住在两个警♥察♥中间啊
Why do we gotta live between two cops?
怎么就没住在两个互掐的糕点师中间呢
Why couldn't it be two rival pastry chefs?
-不知道 -彼得森家见
- I don't know. - See you at the Petersons'.
东西都带全了吗
Do you have everything you need?
-带全了 妈 -我就是问问
- Yes, Mom. - I'm just checking.
-爸爸再见 -亲爱的再见
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, honey.
艾比
Abby.
你今天真漂亮
You look so pretty today.
艾瑞克崇拜你 你就是他的梦中情人
Eric worships you. You're the queen of his spank bank.
妈 别说了
Mom, please!
我们几个闺蜜今晚要聚聚
Hey, some of us girls are going out tonight.
喝个酒 跳个舞什么的 你来吗
Drinking, dancing, etcetera. You wanna come?
不 今晚不行
No, I can't, um, tonight.
-但是谢谢了 -你慌什么啊
- But thank you. - You're so flustered.
我们又不是去偷汉子
We're not banging dudes.
至少我们跟老公是这么说的
At least that's what we tell our husbands.
你真逗 好好玩
You're funny. Have a nice day.
科比房♥地♥产♥
希拉&乔·哈蒙德
希拉·哈蒙德 来认识一下加里·韦斯特
Sheila Hammond, say hello to Gary West.
加里在萨克拉门托混得风生水起 现在是我们的人了
Gary was rocking it up in Sacramento. Now he's all ours.
-加里你好 欢迎加入 -谢谢 希拉
- Hi, Gary. Uh, welcome aboard. - Thank you, Sheila.
能来这里我非常高兴
I'm very excited to be here.
希拉跟她丈夫一起共事 她负责貌美如花
Sheila works with her husband. She's the pretty one.
你们两个今天能卖♥♥掉彼得森的房♥子吗
You two gonna sell the Peterson house today?
我们会努力的 卡尔
We're gonna try, Carl.
努力有个屁用 卖♥♥掉才是王道
None of this "Try" bullshit. Do it!
你吼我
Oh, you're yelling at me.
彼得森家很焦虑 我们这单可不能丢了
The Petersons are nervous. We cannot lose this goddamn listing.
这是他们第三次看♥房♥♥了
Well, this is the third time these buyers have been at the house.
让他们报价
Get an offer!
让他们报价
Get an offer.
这是房♥产经纪人的工作
That's what realtors do.
走 我领你看看你的办公室 有点小
Come on, I'll show you your office. It's small.
见到你很高兴 心疼你被他吼了
It's nice meeting you. I'm so sorry you got yelled at.
彼此彼此 我是说见到你我也很高兴
Same. I mean, nice meeting you,
不是说心疼自己被吼
not sorry I got yelled at.
其实 两者皆有
Well, actually both.
主卧是彻底改造过的
The master has been completely remodeled.
光照充足 富有手感的全新长绒地毯
Lots of light and brand-new textured plush carpeting.
都指着同一个方向
All headed in the same direction.
真不错
It's just lovely.
你们知道整个楼上我最喜欢什么吗
Do you know what my favorite thing about the upstairs is?
-洗衣通道 -特别棒
- The laundry chute. - Oh, it's amazing.
特别
It was so...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, you Okay?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我们会联♥系♥保洁公♥司♥让他们立即来清理
We are gonna call a crew and immediately get that cleaned up.
要不我们重新定个时间吧
Maybe we should reschedule.
好主意 我可以带你们去巴恩希尔街上的科德角
Great idea. I could run you up to that Cape Cod on Barnhill.
请别走 我不想让大家再跑一趟
No, please. I don't wanna make everyone have to come back.
我去下洗手间很快就好
I'm just gonna go use the restroom really quickly,
然后联♥系♥保洁公♥司♥
and call the cleaning crew.
很快就好 失陪了
I'll be right back, excuse me.
-看看其他的卧室 -这边请
- Okay, other bedrooms. - Yes, this way.
新天窗特别敞亮 你们觉得呢
New skylights really open it up, don't you think?
我喜欢这的天花板边线
I love the crown molding in here.
特别好看
Just beautiful.
我想走了
I wanna leave.
希拉
Sheila.
希拉 上帝啊
Sheila... Oh, my God.
天啊 希拉
Oh, my God, Sheila.
希拉 希拉 希拉
Sheila. Sheila? Sheila.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
希拉
Sheila.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表