剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
True.
连声谢谢都没有
Not even a thank you.
-恶老板 -可不是
- Bad boss? - You have no idea.
所以当活死人是什么感受
So, what's it like being undead?
很棒 能将你释放 你变得无所畏惧
It's fantastic. It unlocks you. You become fearless.
会让你感觉很厉害吗
Does it make you feel powerful?
你想有什么感受就会有什么感受
It... makes you feel however you want to feel.
听起来很刺♥激♥
That sounds exciting.
杨科
Janko...
你想打给波波维奇先生
would you rather call Mr. Poplovic
一辈子给一个
and spend the rest of your life
瞧不起你的老板打工 还是
working for a boss who doesn't value you, or...
我选第二种
The second one.
我们做到了
We did it.
安德烈在Reddit上发帖说
Andre posted on Reddit
罗恩疯了 大家都不要给他咬
that Ron's crazy and no one should let him bite them.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
他还说中情局
He also said the CIA's
在囤积水晶给他们的通灵斗士提供能量
hoarding crystals to power their psychic warriors.
为什么水晶....
What would crystals--
我看了 很傻 大部分很傻 你也会觉得傻的
I read it. It's silly. It's mostly silly. You'd think it's silly.
把Reddit的帖子发给佩特拉
So, send the Reddit post to Petra,
她就会觉得罗恩不是真的活死人
she'll think Ron's a phony, and...
你就能当上下一位塞尔维亚骑士了
you'll be the next Knight of Serbia.
其实我在想 或许我不该当骑士
Actually, I was thinking that... maybe I shouldn't be a Knight.
什么
What?
为什么
Why not?
我今天差点杀了一个人 因为我觉得他是活死人
I almost killed someone today because I thought it he was undead.
你说得没错 我抱有偏见
You're right. I'm a bigot.
-亲爱的 -不 是真的
- Honey... - No, it's true.
我根据人们的脉搏强弱去评判他人
I judge people based on the strength of their pulse,
而不是根据他们的性格长短
rather than the strength of their character.
我不想加入一个会助长这样想法的组织
I don't wanna join a group that's gonna encourage that in me.
你就是塞尔维亚骑士的完美人选
You are exactly the person who should be a Knight of Serbia.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你会自省 愿意做出改变
Well, you're self-aware and willing to change, and...
或许你就是那个能转变
maybe you're the one who could fix
他们13世纪以来落后的思想的人 或许
their backwards 13th century bullshit thinking. Maybe...
那是你的使命
that's your purpose.
我喜欢你眼中的我
I like your version of me.
我向你保证
And you have my word...
不管我作为骑士会说什么做什么
that no matter what I say or do as a Knight...
我都只忠于你
I pledge my allegiance only to you.
我愿尽我所能去保护你
And I'll do everything in my power to protect you.
我庄严宣誓我将坚定不移地
And I solemnly vow to fulfill the duties of my Knighthood
履行我的骑士职责
with unwavering fealty.
我们辞职了
另外
你是个恶毒的老板
无论活死人在何处 我都会击败他们
I shall vanquish the undead wherever they may be.
上山下海或破冰
On land or sea or ice.
我发誓时刻保持警惕 准备战斗
I vow to be vigilant and prepared for battle, at all times.
无畏无惧地面对黑暗
To face darkness without fear...
挑战邪恶
evil without trepidation.
我向这位骑士宣誓
I pledge to this Knight
不论何种艰难 都有我坚定的支持
my steadfast support, no matter the hardship.
即使失去四肢 器官或毛发
Even through loss of limb, organ or hair.
他的考验即我的考验 他的敌人即我的敌人
His trials shall be as my own, his enemies my enemies.
你好 可以为你点餐了吗
Hi, may I take your order?
你喜欢被慢慢拖一长段的距离
Would you rather be pulled through a large space slowly
还是喜欢被快速拖一小段的距离
or a small space quickly?
我没听懂
I don't understand...
到了我为骑士效忠之时
And should my time come to serve,
我将遵守我作为骑士合法继承人的职责
I will respect my duties as rightful heir to the Knighthood,
绝不玩忽职守
observing no holiday from my burdens,
除了圣斯威逊节前夜
save the eve of Saint Swithin's day.
你们想要番茄酱还是芥...
You guys want ketchup or mus--
我在此宣布
I hereby declare thee...
乔爵士成为塞尔维亚骑士
Sir Joel, Knight of Serbia.
我勇敢的骑士
My brave Knight.
我已经觉得更有安全感了
I feel safer already.
下一步该干什么
What happens next?
我们应该去拜访一下新上任的塞尔维亚骑士
We should pay a visit to the new Knight of Serbia.
你是说杀了他 对吗
You mean kill him, right?
我以为我已经暗示了
Thought that was implied.
没错
But, yes.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表