剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
It really is.
在那样的人身边也很刺♥激♥
Being around someone like that is also pretty exciting.
把全世界给我都不换
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
我也是 兄弟
Me neither, buddy.
就像野马 兄弟
Wild horses, man.
我们驯服不了它们
We can't tame 'em.
-你还要说多久 -我说完了
- How much more of this do you need? - I'm good.
好了 还有几件事
Okay. Few more things...
-他们想要艾比的信息 -为什么
- They want information on Abby. - Why?
好像要成为塞尔维亚骑士
It looks like in order to be a Knight of Serbia,
你的第一个孩子就必须发誓成为你的继承人
your first born has to swear to become your heir.
所以 如果你出了什么事
So... if anything were to happen to you...
艾比就得接替你的位置
Abby would have to take your place.
艾比
Abby?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
-怎么样 -妈妈改造了我
- Hey, how'd it go? - Mom fixed me!
好吧 这是事实 但没事 继续挖苦吧
Okay, okay. I did, but fine. Cling to your sarcasm.
我还挺喜欢珍的
I actually liked Jean.
看着她就像是在上
Watching her was like a MasterClass
如何把老妈♥逼♥疯的课程
in getting under Mom's skin.
我本想继续待在她家的
I could've kept hanging out.
艾比去买♥♥薯条时珍睡着了
Jean fell asleep while Abby was getting French fries,
我不想吵醒她 就是这样
and I didn't want to wake her, so that's that.
-你们进展如何 -基本还顺利
- How'd it go with you guys? - Mostly okay.
乔摸了我
Joel touched me.
什么
Excuse me?
好了 我意识到这可能引起误会
Okay. I realize how that could be misinterpreted.
-是我同意了的 -你越描越黑了
- I consented. - It's not getting better.
我是指 我们今天收获颇丰 聊得很开心
I mean, we had a productive day and then a nice talk,
最后来了个父子般的侧身拥抱
which was capped with a paternal side hug.
你完成所有考验了吗
Did you get through all the trials?
是的 你想看你♥爸♥倒摔进
Yeah. You wanna see some footage of your dad
自己挖的埋尸坑里的视频吗
falling backwards into his own murder hole?
我进家里已经15秒了
I've been home for 15 seconds.
为什么现在才告诉我
Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?
所以
So...
珍今天出了点事
something came up with Jean today.
我才发现她病得比我想象的要严重
Turns out she's a lot sicker than I realized.
真难过 很高兴艾比和她挺合得来
Oh, that's sad. I'm glad Abby connected with her.
是啊 看到那样挺好的
Yeah, it was great to see.
但我希望我能为珍做更多的事
But I kept wishing there was something more I could do for Jean.
你当然会这么想了
Of course, you must have.
但你已经做了很多了 不只是为珍
But you did a lot, and not just for Jean.
你让艾比知道善良的举止是多么重要
You showed Abby the importance of an act of kindness.
是啊 因为当你有能力帮助别人的时候
Exactly. Because when you're able to help someone,
你就应该帮
you should do it.
-你觉得呢 -是的
- Don't you think? - Right.
而不是到处乱跑
Instead of running around
做一些冲动疯狂的事
doing something impulsive and crazy
让我们的生活变得一团糟
that could totally fuck up our lives forever.
是啊
Yeah.
爸 一个叫摩根的人给你发了消息
Dad? Some guy named Morgan just messaged you.
他说罗恩整天都在他家
He says Ron's been at his house all day.
那是我联♥系♥的罗恩的朋友
Oh, that's Ron's friend that I reached out to.
那家伙的房♥子就在河景街上
This guy's place is right over on Riverview.
市里正准备在那条街上植树
The city's planting trees on that street.
那他家房♥子的价格要飙升了
Well, his property value is about to skyrocket.
我们过去和罗恩谈谈
Let's get over there and talk to Ron.
我去拿血清
I'll get the serum.
以防万一他已经失去了理智
And, in case he's already gone feral...
我会带上锤刀
I'll bring the hammer knife.
以防万一摩根要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
And in case Morgan wants to sell his house...
-带一些名片 -我能去吗
- some business cards. - Can I come?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
再说一遍 我们不想让你做这些事
Again, this is what we don't want for you.
是的 我们会处理好的
Yeah. We'll handle this.
你确定你能吗 因为我在视频里看见你
Are you sure you can? Because I just saw a video of you
把手举起来然后大喊 "完成了"
throwing your arms up and yelling, "Finished,"
接着就倒摔进一个洞里了
before falling backwards into a hole.
那是我故意的
I did that on purpose.
如果倒带看的话
When we play it in reverse,
就会看起来我能跳得超级高
it's gonna look like I can jump super high.
我们走
Let's go.
但是那样你就会说 "了成完"
But then you'd be saying "Denishif."
你们还想来点茶吗
Do you guys want some more tea?
芙蓉是从我祖母的花♥园♥里采的
The hibiscus is from my grandmother's garden.
很美味 但是不用了
It's delicious, but I'm good.
只是想知道罗恩在哪里
Just wondering where Ron is?
我也是
You and me both.
他说他去把车停到别处
He said he was just gonna move his car.
但是好像都过了半小时了
But that was like a half hour ago.
他最近表现得怎样
How's he been acting lately?
非常奇怪 虽然他一直很奇怪
Pretty weird. I mean, he's always been weird,
但是最近他到处说他是活死人
but now he's running around claiming to be undead.
-活死人 -真好笑
- Undead? - That's funny.
一点不好笑
That's not funny.
他一直深受困扰
He's a very troubled man.
他妻子几周前去世了
His wife just died a few weeks ago.
你说得对 一点不好笑
No, you're right. That's not funny.
对 我刚准备说 真是太糟糕了
No, I was just gonna say. It's terrible.
我开始有点担心了
I am starting to worry.
我想要不给他的医生打电♥话♥或者报♥警♥
I wonder if I should call his doctor or the police.
我觉得没必要
I don't think we need to do that.
跟他在一起的话别离开房♥间半小时
Don't leave the room for 30 minutes around this guy.
-不然他会报告给当局的 -对 太疯狂了
- He'll call the authorities. - Yeah. That's crazy.
或许我反应过度了 要不这样
Maybe I am overreacting. You know what?
我给朋友们打电♥话♥
I'll just call some friends
看有没有人收到他的消息
and see if anyone's heard from him.
你们还需要什么吗
Do you guys want anything?
-不用了 -你有饼干吗
- We're good. - Do you have cookies?
开玩笑 等下 我去看看
Do I? Do I? Let me check.
他主动提出的 现在正是我平时吃饼干的时间
He offered, and this is usually the time I eat cookies.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
摩根看起来人不错
Morgan seems nice.
不知道他家的饼干如何
I wonder what kind of cookies he has.
希望是薄荷味的米兰饼干
I'm hoping it's mint Milanos.
你又开始压力进食了吗
Are you stress eating again?
别担心 我们能找到罗恩的
Don't worry. We're gonna find Ron.
这跟罗恩无关
It's not about Ron.
塞尔维亚骑士的事出了点变故
Something came up about the Knights of Serbia.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
怎么了
What is it?
我要是想成为骑士
If I'm gonna be a knight,
艾比需要宣誓在我死后取代我
Abby has to swear an oath to replace me if I die.
是啊
I know.
但我在想 汤米退出了
But I was thinking... Tommy quit.
也许等到艾比那时候
Maybe when Abby's time comes,
她也可以直接退出
she could just quit, too.
不过 说实话
Although, full disclosure--
汤米认为骑士团想砍掉他的胳膊
Tommy thinks the Knights wanna cut off his arms.
那不行
Well, then, no.
这件事还有必要讨论吗
Why are we even talking about this?
因为也许可行
'Cause maybe we can make it work.
我们想一个可以让她脱身的办法
Figure out a way she can get out of it.
亲爱的 就算艾比可以保住胳膊
Honey, even if Abby got to keep her arms,
她也绝对不会退出的
she'd never wanna quit.
你也看到她看那些武器的样子了
You saw the way she looked at those weapons,
她有多想参与这个世界的事
how bad she wants to be a part of this world.
如果她宣誓了 就会永远陷在里面
If she swears that oath, she'll be in this forever.
但如果我们不让她宣誓 我就无法成为骑士
But if we don't let her do it, I won't become a knight
也就没办法保护你不受他们伤害了
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表