剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
怎么回事 是汤米吗
What's happening? Is that Tommy?
还有珍和罗恩
And Jean and Ron!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
快 解开我 不对...
Hurry! Unstrap me. I mean...
先救希拉 但是我现在非常不舒服
help Sheila first, but I am unbelievably uncomfortable.
想不到你们居然来救我们了
I can't believe you guys came for us.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, sweetheart.
你咬我一口 救了我的命 我不会让你死的
When you bit me, you saved my life. I'm not gonna let you die.
我也不会 你为我做了那么多
Me neither. Not after everything you've done for me.
我们相信你 希拉
We believe in you, Sheila.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Totally.
我们就像一个不♥穿♥制♥服♥的邪教
We're like a cult but without uniforms.
等等
Wait.
不如我们都...
Why don't we all...
穿制♥服♥吧
get uniforms?
快走 我们得抓紧时间
Guys, come on. We gotta move quick.
到处都是安保人员
There's security everywhere.
好
Right.
对了 那是我的十字弓吗
By the way, is that my crossbow?
不 是我的十字弓
No, it's my crossbow.
你是指那把从我家里找到的
You mean the one that's mine,
属于我的十字弓吗 给我
that you found in my house? Give it.
我就跟你说肯定会出问题
I told you this was going to be an issue.
我们没时间说这个了 快把十字弓还给他
We have no time for this. Give him the damn crossbow.
然后赶紧离开这里
And let's get out of here.
我们得去找波波维奇
We have to go find Poplovic.
不行 我们得赶紧走
No. We have to leave.
你被长矛穿心 我摔了一跤
You were stabbed with a lance. I tipped over.
我们都不是100%战力
No one is 100% here.
他知道我们是谁 也知道我们住在哪里
He knows who we are. He knows where we live.
他会来找我们的 我们必须杀了他
He's gonna come after us. We have to kill him.
我同意 但不是现在
I agree. But not now.
现在 我们必须活下来
Now, we have to survive.
快走
Come on.
不要靠近了 哈蒙德女士
That's close enough, Miss Hammond.
你不会杀你的蜂王的
You're not going to kill your Queen Bee.
我会的 如果你继续靠近的话
I will, if you come any closer.
不必非得这样的
It doesn't have to be this way.
你加入我吧 我们可以当合伙人
Why don't you join me? We can be partners.
我可以让你遭遇的一切有更高的使命
I can give what's happened to you some purpose.
我的人生有使命
My life has purpose.
而且跟你无关 多卫·波波糖
And it doesn't include you, David Popsicle.
多布维耶·波波维奇 多布维耶·波波维奇
Dobrivoje Poplovic, Dobrivoje Poplovic,
多布维耶·波波维奇 有那么难吗
Dobrivoje Poplovic. Is that so hard?
行了 这下你要死了 最后一次
Anyway, now you're gonna die. For the last time.
等等
Wait.
给你四十块
Here's $40.
干什么
For what?
办葬礼用
Your funeral.
这下我们回家吧
Now let's go home.
是艾比
It's Abby.
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby?
你还好吗 你在哪里
Are you all right? Where are you?
厨房♥里
Kitchen.
你们好啊 模范父母
Hello, role models.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God, you're okay.
我没事 艾瑞克也没事
I'm fine. So is Eric.
尸体在车♥库♥里
The bodies are in the garage,
都包裹好了 可以扔到沙漠里
wrapped up and ready for the desert.
你们处理掉波波维奇了吗
Did you guys take care of Poplovic?
嗯 结束了
Yeah. It's over.
你们杀了杨科和拉杜尔
And you killed Janko and Radul.
还...
And...
打扫了房♥间吗
cleaned the house?
他们是冲着你来的 爸
They were coming for you, Dad.
后来我就开始想 我们现在是团队
And then I started thinking, we're this team now.
我们需要照顾彼此 互相支持
We have to watch out for each other. Have each other's backs.
等我反应过来的时候
And then the next thing I knew,
已经在往水池里放盘子了
I was piling dishes into the sink.
你们到底对我做了什么
What have you people done to me?
我还在慢慢接受现实
I'm just still trying to
我的小宝贝居然用刀扎穿了别人的脑袋
wrap my head around the idea that my sugar plum
但是 我们为你感到自豪
stabs people in the brains, but we're proud.
你非常勇敢
You are very brave.
你真是一个了不起的女孩...
You are an amazing girl who...
天哪 你居然用肥皂洗我的铁质煎锅
Oh, my God! Is using soap on my iron skillet?
-我在浸泡 -你这是在杀它
- I'm soaking it. - You're killing it.
什么情况
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们可以一起弄清楚
I thought maybe we could try to find out.
给你吃 小宝贝
There you go, sweetie.
你真是个乖宝宝 一整天都待在柜子里
Who's a good boy who stayed in our closet all day?
你有没有想念妈妈
Did you miss Mama?
来叫一句 妈妈
Can you say... Mama?
叫 妈妈
Say... Mama?
回来了 顺利吗
Hey. How'd it go?
我一直很好奇 是把两具尸体埋在一起好
I always wonder if it's better to bury two bodies in one place
还是分开埋比较好
or spread them around.
我觉得肯定有正确答案
I'm sure there's a right answer,
但我绝对不想认识知道答案的人
but I never want to meet the person who knows it.
我一直在想我们今天早上吵架的事
I've been thinking about our fight this morning.
我也是
Me too.
在被抓之后我意识到...
I realized after being captured that...
活死人的结局总会非常悲惨
the end will always come horribly for the undead.
我们没办法在睡眠中安然死去
We don't get to die peacefully in our sleep
也不能被所爱之人围着
or surrounded by loved ones.
对我们来说 结局永远会暴♥力♥而无情
For us, the end will always be violent, merciless.
要么是和波波维奇这样的人
Or with men like Poplovic,
不会有尽头 只有痛苦
there will be no end, only suffering.
-希拉 -我不希望你经历这些
- Sheila... - I don't want that for you.
我希望你过着正常人的生活 最后死在我怀里
I want you to live a normal life and die in my arms.
不 你说得对
No. You were right.
我确实害怕变成活死人
Becoming undead does scare me.
但我想到自己可能会死的时候
But when I thought I was gonna die,
我最害怕的事情是
what scared me most was that...
我再也见不到你了
I'd never see you again.
我们可以等到艾比上了大学
We can wait till Abby goes to college or whatever,
但是今天发生这么多
but after today...
无论活着还是死去 我都想和你一起
I never want to live or die without you.
-亲爱的 -求你了
- Honey... - Please.
希拉·哈蒙德
Sheila Hammond...
你是否愿意与这个男人结为夫妻
will you take this man to be your husband
共同生活一千年什么的
for the next 1000 years or so?
可你不是很害怕活死人的那些事吗 比如
What about all the undead stuff that freaks you out, like...
吃人 释放自己的本我
eating people or... unleashing your Id?
还有它
Or this guy?
肯定会很奇怪的
It's gonna be weird!
尤其是还要吐一个这家伙出来
Especially throwing up one of those.
-我觉得你吓到它了 -我不在乎
- I think you're scaring him. - I don't care.
我什么都不在乎
I don't care about any of it.
我爱你 这是唯一重要的
I love you. That's all that matters.
所以 来吧
So, bring it on!
只要我们在一起
As long as we're together,
我能经受住生活给我的任何考验
I can handle whatever comes my way.
但是别给我蜘蛛
Ah. Not a spider guy.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
它去哪儿了...
Where did he...
宝贝 亲爱的
Honey, honey!
乔
Joel!
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表