剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
那些他们可以合法向我们隐瞒的化学物质
Chemicals they don't legally even have to tell us about.
然而我没看到任何官员管这事
Then I saw nobody in charge giving a single fuck,
直到终于有人说
until someone finally said,
"够了 必须终结它"
"Enough is enough, this shit ends now."
我不知道是谁炸了那个液压破碎站点 就算我知道
I don't know who blew up that fracking site, but even if I did,
我也不会帮你们找到他
I wouldn't help you find them.
因为干这件事的人根本不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Because whoever did it isn't a terrorist.
他们是个英雄
They're a freaking hero.
看来某人没彩虹糖吃了
Somebody's not getting Skittles.
我期待接下来的几天跟你们聊聊
I look forward to talking to all of you over the next few days.
我错了 我不该说那是个馊主意
I was wrong when I said it was a stupid idea.
你不是鲁莽 你只是没法视而不见
You're not reckless. You just don't turn away.
这是你最棒的品质之一
It's one of the best things about you.
谢了
Thanks.
还有其他的呢
What are the other things?
你从来都不满足一个完美的道歉
You never settle for a perfectly fine apology.
-还有呢 -你没完没了
- And? - You're relentless.
-还有呢 -很烦人
- And - Annoying.
还有呢
And?
嘿 希拉 你找我
Hey, Sheila. You wanted to talk to me?
嗨 安妮
Hi, Anne.
铺那么多防水布干什么
What's with all the tarps?
我们要刷房♥子
We're painting.
啊对 我还想跟你说呢 你们还要刷厨房♥
Oh, yeah, I was going to say. You're gonna do the kitchen too.
好吧
Okay.
安妮 听着
Anne, listen.
我知道你相信散布我的事情
I know that you believe spreading the word about me
是你的责任 但是
is your calling, but...
我求求你停下来
I'm begging you to stop.
我做不到啊
I can't.
我一直都在做祷告 世界也应当知道
I've been praying on it and the world deserves to know.
安妮 求你了
Anne, please.
你有天赐 所以我要分享给别人
You have a gift. And I have to share it.
你不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
有糟糕的事情会发生
Something awful is going to happen.
我不担心 希拉
I'm not worried, Sheila.
我对你有信心 你被上帝触摸过
I have faith. You've been touched by God.
不 我没有
No, I haven't!
好吗 我也不能跟上帝说话
Okay? I don't talk to God.
都是我编的
I made it all up.
这不是真的 我知道我看到了什么
That's not true. I know what I saw.
是一个病毒 我在贾婆婆餐厅吃蛤蜊染上的
It's a virus, from a clam I ate at Japopo's.
我不是为了服侍上帝才杀坏人
I don't kill bad people to serve God.
我杀人是为了吃掉他们
I killed them to eat them.
-什么 -是的 我说出来了
- What? - Yes, there it is.
我不是天使 我只是饿了
I'm not an angel. I'm just hungry.
我也希望没把你牵扯进来 我
And I wish that I hadn't involved you in all of this and I am...
很抱歉我不是你想象中的那个奇迹
so sorry I'm not the miracle you want me to be.
但是你是啊
But, you are.
上帝是不会犯错的 希拉
God doesn't make mistakes, Sheila.
我知道你觉得你只是某天早上起来
I know that you think that you just woke up one morning
然后发生了这件看似随机的事情在你身上 但是这
and this random thing happened to you, but that...
正是一个奇迹
is exactly what a miracle is.
我会告诉我教堂小组我说错了
I'll tell my church group that I was wrong,
我也会给你你想要的私人空间
and I will give you the space that you want.
并不是我不再相信你了
Not because I don't believe in you anymore.
而是你还没相信你自己
Because you don't believe in yourself yet.
嗨 加里
Hey, Gary.
你今天怎么样啊 老哥
How was your day, Chief?
还行吧 两次捅伤 但还不致命
Uh, not bad. Two stabbings, but no fatalities.
希拉和我合计 我们可能需要一个员工
So, Sheila and I were thinking, we might need an employee.
或许
Maybe a...
销♥售♥主管
head of sales?
你可能看不见 我现在正在整理领带
You can't see it, but right now, I am straightening my tie.
欢迎入队 伙计
Welcome to the team, buddy.
我等会给你带一支雪茄庆祝
I'll bring you a cigar later to celebrate.
我们可以看看烟从哪冒出来
We can see where the smoke comes out.
我肯定能从我脸上的洞吹出烟圈
I bet you I can blow rings out of my cheek hole.
我给你带了一个Alexa
I brought you an Alexa and...
试试这个大小
Try this bad boy on for size.
我的天
Oh, my God.
哈蒙德房♥地♥产♥
Hammond Realty.
这里是强尼·道勒 我很乐意帮你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
This is Johnny Dollar. I'd like to help you sell your home.
你不会是强尼·道勒
You're not gonna be Johnny Dollar.
我觉得挺好的啊
My heart's pretty set on it.
-还是不行 -既然我现在都架好了
- Still. - So, now that I'm hooked up,
我要给你们建一个超酷的网站
I'm going to build you a sick website.
我还要给你们筹划一个开业派对
I'm going to plan your launch party.
天哪 我真的喜欢卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
God, I love selling houses.
我能一直做下去
I could do this forever.
真的吗
Really?
你不介意永远这样
You'd be fine like this forever?
你有什么困扰吗 老大
Something bothering you, Boss?
希拉想咬我一口这样我们就能永远在一起
Sheila wants to bite me so we'll always be together.
你想要变成活死人吗
Do you want to be undead?
我想和她在一起 但是杀人再吃掉他们
I want to be with her, but killing people and eating them...
就连屁♥股♥什么的都吃
Like, even their butts and stuff?
别担心 等你成为不死人的时候
Oh, but don't worry. When you're undead,
屁♥股♥的味道 还是屁♥股♥味
butts will taste like... Well, they'll taste like butts,
但你会很喜欢
but you'll be way into it.
但是你会在各个方面都发生变化
But you're gonna change in all sorts of ways.
超出你的想象
You know, ways that you couldn't even imagine.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
你的本我开始作祟了
Your id taking over?
是啊 希拉以前很胆小的
Yeah. Sheila used to be timid.
然而她现在什么都不怕
Now she's fearless.
艾德·图恩之前还是一个杰出的上校
Ed Thune was a distinguished colonel
结果变成了疯狂的杀手
who became a crazed killer.
谁知道我会变成什么样
Who knows what I'd become.
这是个艰难的选择
It's a tough choice.
如果你不喜欢你变成的模样
If you don't like what you turn into,
也没办法回头了
there's no going back.
所以 你要怎样跟希拉讲
So, what are you gonna tell Sheila?
我不知道呢
I don't know.
特殊专员
背着弩的那个人叫汤米
That man with the crossbow is named Tommy.
他是这个区的塞尔维亚骑士
He's the Knight of Serbia in this area.
为什么罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达在那
Why is Roy Eastman Kodak there?
我们认为他是当头的那个
We believe he is the one in charge.
看到他指手画脚还超凶 像个老大似的
See how he is screaming and pointing and being mean? Like a boss.
跟您没法比
Not a boss like you.
-你很好 -最好的
- You're great. - The best.
-我们可太幸运了 -太幸运了
- We're so lucky. - So lucky.
罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达之后去哪里了
Where did Roy Eastman Kodak go next?
我们跟踪汤米去了
We followed Tommy.
你们去跟那个不是当头的那个
You follow the one not in charge,
并且你们还知道他的地址
whose address you already knew?
我当初就不应该杀了维拉多
I should never have killed Vlado.
什么
What?
我之前的助手 我把他杀了 没什么
My former assistant. I killed him. It's nothing.
说到哪了 哦对
Where were we? Oh, yeah.
给我找到罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达
Find me Roy Eastman Kodak.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表