剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我会和她谈谈的 让她死心的
I'll talk to her and let her know it's not happening.
她可能会很强硬 你需要支援吗
She can be intense. Do you want backup?
不用了 我自己解决 你去买♥♥鞋吧
No. I'll shut this down myself. You go shoe shopping.
抱歉 这听起来很性别歧视
Sorry, that sounded really sexist.
你处理联调局的事 我找雷蒙娜谈心
You deal with the feds. I'll share my feelings with Ramona.
你确定你能应付她吗
Are you sure you can handle her?
我能应付女生的事吗
Can I handle girl stuff?
不行 但我真的想试试
No, but I really want to try.
我很抱歉你得住在冰箱里
I'm sorry you have to live in the freezer.
不知道它会不会做梦呢
I wonder if he dreams.
你能不能不要把它放回冰淇淋旁边
Could you please just not put him back next to the ice cream?
如果你有球 我们可以解冻我的
If you had a ball, we can thaw mine,
它们就可以做朋友了
and they could be friends.
或者可以交♥配♥并释放出能破坏世界的孢子
Or they could mate and shoot out spores that destroy the world.
我们不知道这些东西能干什么
We don't know what these things do.
我知道成为活死人似乎是一个非常明显的选择
I know becoming undead seems like an obvious choice,
但这就是问题所在
but that's the thing.
对你而言 这不是选择 对我而言是的
For you, it wasn't a choice. For me, it is.
一旦我选择那么做 我就没有回头路了
And once I make that decision, I can never go back.
结束每天都感到不可思议的状态吗
Go back from feeling incredible every day, forever?
你确实不行
No, you can't.
每天和你在一起已经很不可思议了
Every day with you is already incredible.
我讨厌你这招管用
I hate that that worked.
你觉得翠西的前夫怎么样
So, what do you think of Trish's ex?
你说得对 鲍勃·泽克曼是个十足的混♥蛋♥
You're right. Bob Zekeman's a total asshole.
真不敢相信他偷了她的猫
Can't believe he stole her cat.
看他们在一起多可爱
Look how cute they are together.
他们为万圣节精心打扮的 希望如此
They dressed up for Halloween. I'm hoping.
-所以你加入吗 -加入
- So, are you in? - Yeah
我们要怎么把一个愤怒的厌女者引到杀人室呢
Now, how do we lure a raging misogynist to the kill room?
或许我们可以告诉他里面有个
Maybe we tell him there's a woman in there
在网上肆意发表意见的女人
who's posting her opinions on the internet.
-丽莎 现在不是 -安妮离开了我
- Lisa, now's not-- - Anne left me.
-什么 -她说了她
-What? -She said something about
处于灵魂觉醒当中
being in the middle of a spiritual reawakening
需要时间来反思 乱七八糟的
and needing to have time to reflect, or some bullshit.
我只知道我被甩了
All I know is I got dumped.
-你的酒在哪里 -上午十一点就喝
- Where's your liquor? - At 11 a.M.?
不行吗 白天你的酒会四处移♥动♥吗
Why, does it move around during the day?
我很抱歉丽莎 听起来安妮有自己的路要走
I'm sorry, Lisa. It sounds like Anne is on her own path,
与其他人无关
which is unrelated to anyone else.
我就是很寂寞 我以为我们在一起很棒
I'm just so lonely. I mean, I thought we were great,
结果她就这样走了
and then she just leaves?
为什么我身上总会发生这种事呢
Why does this keep happening to me?
我很性感 我会好我这口
I'm hot. I would hit this.
你应该找人谈谈 专业人士那种
You should talk to somebody else. Like a professional.
我不喜欢治疗师 他们一点也不好玩
I don't like therapists. They're never any fun.
我需要找一个帮助初次当蕾丝边
What I need to find is a support group for first-time lesbians,
并且被基♥督♥教执法人员抛弃了的小组
who have been abandoned by Christian law enforcement officers.
我不知道有没有这么具体的小组
I don't know if they have any groups that specific.
不过 这很有趣 亲爱的
Although, that is interesting, honey.
一个有特殊问题的人可能会被引诱到一个
A person with a specific issue might be lured to a place
他们认为同样有很多
where they think there'll be other people
有相同特殊问题的人的地方
with the same specific issues.
这确实很有趣
that is interesting.
没那么有趣
It's not that interesting.
不 很有趣 谢谢你 丽莎
No, it is. Thanks, Lisa.
看看我们是如何互相帮助的
Look how we helped each other.
我怎么帮你了
How did I help you?
你又帮我什么了
How did you help me?
事实就是你问了这么多问题
The very fact that you're asking those questions,
我就知道你会没事的
is how I know you're gonna be okay.
-什么 -看吧她没事
- What? - There she is.
等鲍勃·泽克曼到了这里
Now, when Bob Zekeman gets here,
你得大肆侮辱女人
you're going to have to say some pretty ugly things about women
来让他觉得自在
to make him feel comfortable.
你能行吗
Are you okay with that?
不行 这是正确的答案对吗
No. That's the right answer, right?
这不是考验 但你通过了
It wasn't a test, but you passed.
也许我们应该再考虑下
Maybe we should just hang back.
我们没有对纳粹说种族歧视的话
We didn't say racist things to the Nazis.
我们只是让他们随便说
We just let them do the talking
直到你撕开他们的喉咙
until you ripped out their throats.
…喉咙 我希望鲍勃抽烟
..Throats, mmm. I hope Bob's a smoker.
尝起来像烤肉一样
It tastes like barbecue.
得州风格
Texas style.
-你迟到了 还好吗 -嗯 都很好
- You're late. Everything okay? - Yeah, it's all good.
把这个穿上
Put these on.
它们不是我平时上学穿的风格
I mean, they're not exactly what I normally wear to school.
对啊 鞋子的尺码对不上
Right. They won't match the size
鞋底花纹也和联调局发现的脚印不一样
or style of the footprint the FBI found.
再就是 这双鞋慈善组织卖♥♥45美分
Plus, they were 45 cents at Goodwill.
-你和雷蒙娜怎么样了 -很顺利
- So how did it go with Ramona? - Oh, great.
我说"我不喜欢这样"
Ye I said, "Hey, I'm not into this"
她说"没问题"
and she said, "It's all good."
现在她要回西雅图了 她很喜欢那里
And now she's going back up to Seattle and she loves it up there.
那里有很棒的音乐现场
There's an awesome music scene.
她跟我说了一个乐队
She told me about this one band.
天 叫什么来着 蜗牛刺客
God, what was the name? Snail Assassin?
火箭蜗牛 蜗牛保姆什么的
Rocket Snail? Snail Babysitter?
名字里可能没有蜗牛
I might be wrong about the snail.
-你在撒谎 -没有没有
-You're lying. -No, no, no, no, no, no.
没有 没有
No, no.
没有
No.
你说谎的时候会很话痨 还会不停重复单词
You talk a lot when you lie, and you repeat words.
这次你重复的是"蜗牛"和"没有"
In this case, "snail" and "no."
好吧 雷蒙娜没能很好地接受我的拒绝
Okay, Ramona didn't take my rejection very well.
事实上 她拒绝接受
In fact, she rejected it.
她说她想要我 除非我同意也想要她
She said she wants me and isn't gonna leave town
否则绝对不离开
until I agree to want her, too.
那你刚才为什么撒谎 这很严重
Man, why did you just lie to me? This is serious.
我不知道 我依赖你太多了
I don't know. I rely on you for so much.
联调局的事你已经在帮我了
You're helping me out with this FBI stuff.
你每天至少能让我少抓狂三次
You keep me from freaking out at least three times a day.
我不希望这段友谊变成我单方面依赖你
I don't want this to be a one-sided friendship.
天哪 艾瑞克
Oh, my God. Eric.
你知道我能从你这里得到多少吗
Do you have any idea how much I get from you?
如果不是有你 我早死了
I would literally be dead if you weren't in my life.
真的吗 你觉得没有我会死吗
Really? You think you'd be dead?
这话太甜了
That's so sweet.
所以雷蒙娜的事我该怎么办
So what am I gonna do about Ramona?
我们会想到办法的 我保证
We will figure it out. I promise.
但是现在 你先去见联调局的人吧
But now, you go to your interview.
我感觉我的人在上学
I feel like I'm going to school today,
但是我的脚却在法庭上为罗森伯夫妇辩护
but my feet are in court defending the Rosenbergs.
你不会有事的 别说太多话就行
You'll be fine. Just don't talk too much.
你穿着一双成熟自信的男人才穿的鞋
You're wearing the shoes of an older, more confident man.
让这双鞋指引你吧
Let them guide you.
我尽量
I'll try.
乐队名字是蜗牛闪粉
And the band was Snail Glitter.
但他们已经解散 各奔东西了
But they broke up to focus on other projects.
而且也不是来自西雅图
And they weren't from Seattle.
是不是太空了
Is it too sparse?
还有什么装饰能够展示反女性美学
What other decors supports an anti-woman aesthetic?
挂一个"女孩禁止入内"的标牌吗
A "no girls allowed" sign?
-感觉像小孩子的树屋 -确实有点
- Feels like a kid's tree-house. - I hear it, too.
纳粹虽然有诸多不好
Say what you will about the Nazis,
但至少他们在标志上很统一
at least they had agreed upon iconography.
有人吗
Hello?
我是鲍勃·泽克曼
I'm Bob Zekeman.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表