剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
and I won't be able to protect you from them.
乔 我今天看到了艾比
Joel, I saw a side of Abby today
美丽而充满同情的一面
that was beautiful and compassionate.
我希望她走这条路
I want that path for her.
她可以当心理咨♥询♥师 或者医生或者是
She could be a therapist or a doctor or...
非常有洞察力的发型师
one of those super insightful hairdressers,
那时候根本与发型无关
where it's not really about the hair.
去那里根本不是为了做发型
That's not why you go there.
你说得对 我们不能拿她的将来冒险
You're right. We can't risk her future.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也许 我们可以收养一个成年人
Maybe, we could adopt a full grown man
然后让他当我的继承人
and make him my heir.
不行 到时候肯定还会爱上他
No... we'll just grow to love him, too.
没人有罗恩的消息
So no one's heard from Ron,
但他在我的白板上留了言
but he left a note on my dry erase board
你们应该过来看看
you guys should really take a look at.
可能是罗恩回来了
That might be Ron.
也许不是 你们要不要来看留言
Might not be. You guys wanna look at the note?
你不打算去开门吗
So, you're not gonna open it?
好吧
Fine.
-你好 -艾比
- Hello. - Abby!
你好 你一定是摩根了 我是艾比 他们的女儿
Hi! You must be Morgan. I'm Abby, their daughter.
-你好 艾比 -你怎么来了
- Hi, Abby. - What are you doing here?
我给摩根带了纸杯蛋糕
I brought Morgan cupcakes
为了感谢他帮我们找到罗恩
to thank him for helping us find Ron.
顺便说一句 爸
By the way, Dad?
你的电脑出现了提示 我看到罗恩有更新
Your laptop pinged and I saw Ron posted something.
他一整天都在一个滑板公园
He's been at a skate park all day.
什么 我为什么没收到提示
What? Why didn't I get a--
我看到了
Oh, there it is.
你不是说罗恩一整天都在这里吗
Didn't you say that Ron was here all day?
你确实是这么说的
You did say that.
不如我们都吃点蛋糕吧
Why don't we all have a cupcake?
闻起来真好吃
They smell delicious.
好 我很想来一块
Sure, I'd love one.
我真的好饿好饿
I'm really, really hungry.
该死
Shoot.
我刚打扫了这里
I just vacuumed in here.
我们应该去厨房♥吃
We should eat them all in the kitchen.
我先进去 一个一个叫你们进来
I'll go in first and then call you in, one at a time
因为厨房♥太小了
'cause it's a small kitchen.
摩根 我们不进你的厨房♥
Morgan, we're not going into your kitchen.
艾比 你去外面等我们
Abby, go wait for us outside.
-我才不去 -好吧
- Fuck, no! - All right.
大家都冷静
Let's stay calm.
等等 都不许动
Wait, nobody move.
我的眼镜在哪里
Where are my glasses?
想起来了 我放进包里了
Oh, that's right. I left them in my satchel.
我去拿
I'll go get them.
再说一次 大家都别动
And again... nobody move.
你知道吗
You know what?
我这一辈子
All my life...
一直都很整洁很礼貌 我受够了
I've been neat and polite, and I'm sick of it.
我就要在美丽的实木地板上
I'm gonna disembowel all three of you
把你们三个都开膛破肚
right here on my beautiful hardwood floors.
摩根 我们聊聊
Morgan, let's talk about this.
妈
Mom!
该死
Shit!
把梨塞进鸡里 我现在懂了
The pear in the chicken. Now it makes sense.
我的天哪 艾比
Oh, my God, Abby!
你杀了他
You killed him.
他差点就要杀了你
He was going to kill you.
你可以直接打电♥话♥给我们
You could have just called us.
你没收了我手♥机♥
You took my phone away.
-你可以用固定电♥话♥啊 -我不知道你的号♥码
- You could've used a landline. - I don't know your number.
你居然不知道我的号♥码
You don't know my number?
那我的号♥码是什么
What's my number?
-3 -不是
- Three... - No.
艾比
Abby...
我们不希望你这样
this is not what we want for you.
我救了你们的命
I saved your lives!
在我出现之前 你们甚至不知道
You didn't even know this guy was undead
这家伙是活死人
until I showed up!
你们就不在乎我想要什么吗
And what about what I want?
我想和爸爸一起当骑士
I want to be a knight with Dad.
艾瑞克告诉我了 他必须有继承人
Eric told me. He has to have an heir.
不行 你才16岁
No. You're 16.
这一切已经过头了
This has already gone too far.
该死
Shit!
怎么
What?
摩根为什么会是活死人
Why was Morgan undead?
如果罗恩攻击了他 为什么没吃了他
If Ron attacked him, why didn't he eat him?
你看
Look.
这咬痕根本不深
That's barely a nibble.
罗恩只想转化他
Ron only wanted to turn him.
他故意把病毒传播到了这人身上
He intentionally spread the virus to someone.
为什么要这样做
Why would anyone do that?
可能会导致活死人疫情
It could start an undead pandemic.
是啊
Yeah.
这下事情就复杂了
This complicates a lot of things.
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop him.
是的 必须阻止
Yeah, we do.
-你不能当塞尔维亚骑士 -别闹 艾比
- You're not gonna be a Knight of Serbia! - God damn it, Abby!
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表