剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
有些事你可能会觉得
things that perhaps you will not recognise as acts
我做不出
I could have carried out.
那些事是真的吗
Then are they true?
有些是的
Some, yes.
蒂尔达·里德 我失而复得的掌上明珠
Tilda Reid, the girl born to me twice.
怪不得你能成为如此了不起的女人
No wonder of the woman you've become.
不 不要 父亲 别再离开我了
No. Not again, Father. Do not leave me.
你得守在你的萨缪尔·德拉蒙德身边 明白吗
You stay close to your Samuel Drummond, understand?
他爱你 他会保护你
He loves you, will keep you safe.
玛蒂尔达 这点最重要
And Mathilda, this is the most important.
你得跟我撇清关系
You must deny me.
你得公开说 你对父亲的爱
You must openly state that any love for your father
在你得知他的真面目后 都已消失殆尽
has been extinguished by what you have learned of him.
如果你需要跟我说话 就在窗边放根蜡烛
Should you need to speak with me, place a candle in your window.
卡斯特罗小姐
Miss Castello?
你会受监视
You will be watched.
所以你暂且装装无辜
So you play the innocent for now.
否则他会叫人杀了你 明白吗
Else he will see you dead, understand?
我们去抓人吧
Now we go hunting.
把白教堂大街和商业街
You will search the length of Whitechapel high streets
都给我搜个遍
and Commercial Road.
让他进来
Let him through.
什么事 德拉蒙德队长
Yes, Sergeant Drummond?
达夫先生 长官 有您的东西
Mr. Dove, sir, there was a delivery for you.
一个男孩送来的 长官
A boy brought this, sir.
里德惊到了他 他落荒而逃
Reid put him up and sent him running.
但他在白教堂是躲不过我的
But there is no rat hole in Whitechapel where he can hide from me.
有这必要吗
Feel this needful, do you?
有 非常有
I do. And more besides.
是你叫我留意他的
It was you instructed me to keep wearies on him.
但我不能成天只做这个
But I cannot make that my life sole calling
我不能每天
if the watching of him must be done
每时每刻都盯着他
each and every minute of each and every day.
他控制不住
He can't help himself.
我不知道还有什么别的办法了
And I do not know of any other way of doing it.
他被拴住了 亚伯
He's chained, Abel.
我弟弟被你拴着呢
My brother is chained.
对动物就是如此 要么拴住 要么杀死
As all animals require, chaining or slaying.
你说什么
What's that you say?
我只想说 我第一次见到他时
Only this, that I should've tied him up in a sack
就该把他扎进袋子里 丢进河中
and put him in the river when I first saw him.
他已经无药可救了 奥古斯都
He is past saving, Augustus.
而你如果想飞黄腾达
And you and your ever-burgeoning eminence
就得防着他
needs protection from him.
所以你想了结他的痛苦
So you think to end his misery.
是的
I do.
你希望我准许
And wish for my sanction.
我才不需要你准许
I do not require your sanction.
要不是我 你俩早被碾成渣
The pair of you would have been ground down for bread
做面包了
had it not been for me.
我不过是出于尊敬告诉你一声
I do you the respect of telling you is all.
奥古斯都
Augustus,
他什么意思
what's he saying?
奥古斯都 求你
Augustus, Augustus, please, please,
我会好起来的
I will be better.
我会平静下来的 我保证
I will be calm, I promise.
动手吧 但下手快点
Go then. But make it swift.
好了 好了
Go on. Go on. Go on.
你会得到安宁的 孩子
You will be at peace, my boy.
他是我的血亲 亚伯
He is my blood, Abel.
我还能怎么办
What else would I do?
是件外套
A cloak.
展现了他真实的面目
To reveal the truth of himself.
我觉得他们现在不太可能会回来了
I think it is unlikely they will return now,
除非是奥古斯都·达夫带着二十个人来逮捕我们
unless it is Augustus Dove and 20 men hoping to make our capture.
我们被捕之前
Until we are apprehended,
克洛克应该不会带着那野兽回来了
I do not think your Croker will return that creature here.
那可是我们的 该死 我们老实偷的
They're ours, God damn it, stolen in good faith
价值不菲
and worth a bundle,
-我们四个现在可用得上那笔钱 -我们四个
- a bundle we four could well benefit from. - We four?
我可不是你的犯罪伙伴
I'm not your brother in outlaw arms.
不是吗
Oh, are you not?
那你倒是回你的办公桌去啊
Well, why don't you go trot back to your desk then?
我或许猜得到
I believe I have some instinct
你要找的人现在藏在哪里
as to where your quarry may now hide itself.
他在哪
Where'd he say?
就在这里
Somewhere.
这里的隧♥道♥四通八达
It is a... it is a whole system of tunnels.
你想要什么 弟弟
What do you want, brother?
你想要什么
What do you want?
生活 长寿 幸福
To live, grow old, be happy.
我也是 奥古斯都
Same as me, Augustus.
但我做不到 因为我想要的
But I cannot because of what I want
不是我需要的
is not what I need.
那种渴望无法消退 是吧 孩子
The need never dies, does it, boy?
无论有怎样的风暴
Storm blows up for a score of wherefores,
船还得照开
but the sailing remains the same.
奥古斯都 他不是你的主帆
Augustus, he ain't your mainsail.
他甚至不是你的锚
He ain't even your anchor.
他是飓风的獠牙
He is the teeth of the hurricane,
是挪威♥海♥怪
he's your kraken waking.
或许吧
Perhaps,
但他是我的
but he is mine.
听着 别来找我 懂吗
Listen, you do not look for me, understand?
去吧 弟弟 躲起来
Go, brother. Hide.
我会找到你的
I shall find you.
好 奥古斯都
Yes, Augustus.
我给了你生命
I gave you life.
那不是恩赐 亚伯
It is not a gift, Abel.
如果你不是已经死了 我就杀了你
If you weren't dead already, I'd kill you myself.
你的野兽在哪
Where, man, where is your creature?
求你 亚伯 告诉我们
Please, please, Abel, only tell us.
沿一个方向走 盯着彼此的火炬
Take parallel paths, then. Our eyes on each other's torch.
来啊
Come.
再来啊
Try me once more.
你觉得我怕你吗
You think me scared of you, do you?
我不怕
Well, I am not.
我就是你
I am you, man!
你是不是有时走在太阳下
Do you sometimes walk in sunlight
-忽然记起自己所杀的人 -贝内特
- and remember what murder your hands have made? - Bennet!
那种力量是否让你颤抖
Do you quiver with the same power of it?
贝内特
Bennet!
那就来啊
Then come.
来吧
Come.
让我看到你
Show yourself to me.
反正对我来说也就是照镜子
It will only be a looking in the mirror after all.
你觉得自己很残忍♥吗
Believe yourself a cruel man, do ya?
你觉得你的人生 只是为让那残忍♥繁衍吗
Believe this life, only hung for that cruelty to breed.
你根本什么都不知道
You do not know the bare start of it.
多少个
How many, then?
拉托夫斯基
Ratovski?
我的高厄
My boy Gower,
移♥民♥奈格尔曼
the immigrant Nadelman,
那俩守卫
them two guards?
我们大胆猜猜这些年还杀过两三个
Let us hazard, perhaps, two or three more along the way.
就算六个吧
Six, say it.
六个算什么 小子
Six is nothing, boy.
我有个早上仅半小时内
I ended 20 men beneath these hands
就杀了二十个人
in only one half hour morning.
这个世界是残忍♥的
A whole world of cruelty, man.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表