剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
德拉蒙德先生 你还想要...
Young Mr. Drummond, you... you wanted some more
我功效神奇的胡子药水吗
of my miraculous beard serum.
不过我觉得...我得说
I do believe, though, I must say you, ah...
你这粗犷的样子真是我最好的广♥告♥
you do me credit with that, er, fine animal.
别一下都喝了
Don't you drink that all at once.
玛蒂尔达 走吧
Mathilda, come.
有汤 你回头饿了可以喝
There is soup, should you be hungry later.
谢谢你照顾她 就这么一晚
Thank you for this care of her. It's only for tonight.
明天 我们就为她找个合适的地方
Tomorrow, we'll find the right and proper place for her.
德雷克探长
Inspector Drake,
这么晚了 你应该不是来串门喽
given the late hour, I assume this is not a social call.
不是
It is not.
我想你明白的
Oh, I think you know it.
你越界了
You overstepped the mark.
我不禁要想 这是为什么
And I cannot help but wonder why this is so.
我就让你去帮我查一件事
When I ask you to pursue one task for me,
那个砍人手的小贩子
this amputating costermonger,
你却在追查另一件事
yet I must find you inventing quite another,
一个糊涂的女演员和她假想的失踪儿子
a bewildered actress and her imaginary lost son.
那个小贩 我查到他了
The coster, I have him.
他叫珀西·奥顿
His name... Percy Orton.
在米德尔塞克斯街一个摊位上卖♥♥牡蛎
Sells oysters from a stall on Middlesex Street,
之前他父亲也是做这个的
as his father did before him,
他父亲20年前因砍人手获罪
his father convicted of the severing of a hand some 20 years since.
这个儿子继承了他们的传统
The son continues the tradition.
瞧 这就是我需要你的原因
Ah, now, you see, that is why I need you.
德雷克探长 我并不与你对立
Inspector Drake, I do not act in opposition to you.
我无意冒犯你
I mean no disrespect.
只是我的顽固让我如此坚持不懈
It is... it is only my doggedness that drives me.
我想这你很了解
I think you know that well enough.
我了解 埃德蒙·里德
I know that, Edmund Reid.
这女人怎么回事
What of this lady, hmm?
这个莉达·斯达林
This Leda Starling?
杰克逊告诉我你把她带回家了
Jackson tells me you've brought her home.
还说我在此事上失去了判断力吧
And no doubt that I've lost my judgement in this matter.
但她病了 她会得到应有的治疗的
But she is ill, And she will be given proper care,
但首先 得让她休息
but first she must rest
这样我才好调查她
so that I might pursue my inquiries of her.
调查什么
And these inquiries are?
她的儿子不见了
She's lost her son.
她说她迫于无奈
She says that in dire straits,
把儿子送去了联合济贫院
she gave him up to the union workhouse,
但之后他失踪了
but he has since gone missing.
她总跑去联合济贫院追问他
She haunts the union for news of him,
但那里的管事说没见过这个孩子
but the master there claims no knowledge of the boy.
但她不是患了痴呆症吗
But she is, is she not, in the grip of some kind of dementia?
她的脑子确实不大清醒了
There is some unravelling of the mind, yes,
但如果不属实 何必编造关于济贫院的故事
but why make up this story of the workhouse if it were not so?
为什么对那里如此执迷
Why haunt the place?
是直觉带她去了那里
Some instinct drives her there.
这事 加上从济贫院跑出来那个汤米
This and the boy Tommy, the workhouse runaway,
我有种感觉 有种不好的预感
I have some sense, a sickening thrum
这里面有鬼
that there is some kind of malice at work here.
那个管事 康内留斯·王尔德
The master, this Cornelius Wilde,
他有种闪烁其辞 逃避的态度
he has a needling, deflecting way about him
抗拒调查
that resists all inquiry.
我想跟那个红脸谈谈
I wish to talk to the Redskin.
他进过济贫院
He was a workhouse boy.
我想听听他怎么形容那地方
I should like to hear what he has to say of the place.
我得说 里德探长 我对此有所怀疑
I, ah, must say, Mr. Reid, I have my doubts for this.
我担心这案子
Well, I fear this case
线索零碎得像猪食
is food for the pigs with that many scraps.
你是在依据一个...原谅我这么说
You are working on a say-so of...
一个疯子的话调查
forgive me... a lunatic.
济贫院的孩子
Workhouse boys?
每天都有人逃跑
I mean, they run away every day.
这有什么好查的
What is there to see in this?
你那个汤米死了
Your boy Tommy is dead.
我很难过 但你忘了 这是白教堂
I grieve for him, but you forget, this is Whitechapel.
不管我们怎么努力
For all that we have done here,
她依然是东区无情的婊♥子♥
she is still the merciless bitch of the east.
所以我不禁要问 你是中了什么邪还要回来
And it gives me to ask, what possessed you to come back here?
你见识过汉普顿
You've seen Hampton,
舞会
the promenade,
歌♥舞厅
the Paris halls,
喝着茶 客气地聊着天
the polite conversation amidst the tea cups.
那一切毫无生气
There is nothing of it that breathes.
毫无灵性 节奏缓慢
There is nothing of it that is alive, and quick,
没有那种臭气 没有那份光明
and stinking, and bright.
白教堂就是生命 虽然它狂野 糜烂而壮丽
Whitechapel is life, in all its wild and rotten splendour.
除它之外的世界 仿佛一座坟墓
Beside it, the rest of the world seems a tomb.
它的确糜烂狂野
It is rotten and wild.
恶心 冷酷 无知
It is heaving, and pitiless, and ignorant.
我还没见过哪里能与之相比
And I have yet seen nowhere to match it.
这里是我们的心田 贝内特·德雷克
It is our heartland, Bennet Drake.
是我们毕生的心血 埃德蒙·里德
It is our life's work, Edmund Reid.
不 不
No. No!
威廉
W... William.
威廉 威廉 威廉
William? William, William.
莉达
Leda.
威廉在哪
Where's William?
威廉是你儿子
William is your boy?
巴纳巴斯在哪 威廉在哪
Where's Barnabas? Where's William?
巴纳巴斯在哪 威廉在哪
Where's Barnabas? Where's William?
他们不见了吗 你得听我说
Are they missing? Now you must listen to me.
我脑子经常不清醒 但现在暂时清醒了
My mind is so often clouded, but it is clear now for a moment.
求你听我说
Hear it, please.
我儿子很害怕
M-my little boy was afraid.
他的朋友威廉和巴纳巴斯都不见了
His friend William and his friend Barnabas, they disappeared.
-不见了 -从济贫院消失了
- Disappeared? - From the house, from the workhouse.
他很担心他们
He was afraid for 'em.
我害怕
Well, I'm afraid.
你相信我吧
You do believe me, do you?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
天呐 现在我儿子也失踪了
O God, and now my boy's such another.
你能帮我找到他吧
You will find him for me, hmm?
说你会找到他
Say you will find him.
如果他死了
If he be dead,
我不在乎是谁 为什么 怎么杀的他
I do not care who, or, why, or how.
我不求伸张正义
I do not even ask for justice.
只求我儿子不会孤独于世
Only that my boy be not alone in the world,
被人遗忘 无人知晓
and forgotten, and unknown.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
我发誓
I vow it.
我会找到你的孩子的
I will find your child.
她疯了吗
Is she mad?
她是要疯了 没错
She is on that path, yes.
我母亲 她也是这样吗
My mother, was she so?
她的状况跟这很像
She was very like.
我不该把莉达带来这里 原谅我
I should not have brought her here, Leda, forgive me.
我经常会去想母亲的疯狂
I have wondered at it so often, my mother's madness.
我无法想象 不敢想象
I could not imagine it. I dared not.
但现在我知道了
But I know it now.
我见识到了
I have seen it.
我不再那么害怕了
I am no longer so so afraid.
她在这里
And to have her here...
就好像她又在我们身边了
It's almost to be near her again.
你带着幸运女神而来 先生
You brought Lady Luck with you, sir.
我赢得太轻松了
Ah, this winning is too easy.
你是想哄我大方点吗
You mean to make me generous?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表