剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
所以我再问你一次
So I ask you again,
只求你帮忙
only help.
我也希望我能 里德
I only wish I could, Reid.
我很庆幸
You know, I'm glad of something.
我们初识时的你 是个战争之人
The man you were when we first met, the man of war,
是个恐怖之人 他的斗犬
man of dread, his least fighting dog,
而你现在所营造出来的 德雷克
and now all that you have constructed about yourself now, Drake,
是一个和平之人 希望之人
is a man of peace, a man of hope...
这让我感到欣慰
it's a relief for me to see it.
可这个外壳多么容易破碎啊
Just how brittle a carapace that was,
人真是禀性难移
how little a man can change.
探长
Inspectors...
长官 她自己跑来了
sir, she has brung herself here.
卡斯特罗小姐 她找您
Uh, Miss Castello, sir. She asks after you.
叫两个人把这混♥蛋♥关起来
Have two men lock this whoreson down.
去我办公室
My office.
医生抽的烟草很少见
It is a rare blend our surgeon's taken to smoking.
进口商应该不会很多 而且该比较固定
One cannot imagine its importers being that many and varied.
打给西区的海运监督事务所
So get on the line to the shipping office at the Western
查查有谁替他们卸过这种烟
find out who lumps such tobacco ashore for them.
你确定
You're sure?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
让我们单独待会儿
Leave us now.
他们是朋友吧
They are friends, are they not,
年幼时一同上学
from childhood, schooled together.
那也不用手挽手走在一起
Such friends do not walk arm in arm.
只关心你可以揽在怀里的人
Do not care for all but what you may throw your arms about.
你没亲眼看到 无法证明
It will not serve anyone, least of all yourself,
就妄下结论 对任何人
to reach a conclusion that you have not seen first-hand
尤其对你没有好处
and which you cannot prove.
我明白你的愤怒
I see your rage.
真的 但别火上浇油
I do, but do not feed it.
让我去调查达夫先生的盗窃嫌疑
Leave me for now to join this robbery with Mr. Dove
你回家去吧 贝内特
and you go home, Bennet.
带着爱意回家去
Go home with love in your heart.
怎么样 德拉蒙德
Yes? Drummond?
三个烟草商 两个码头
Three different merchants, two different wharf sites.
有趣的是 里德探长
Only, uh, here's a point of interest, Mr. Reid.
海运监督事务所说几周前
Shipping office reports an identical inquiry
还有人问过同样的事
taking place a couple of weeks back.
一个监狱医生 普罗宾
A fellow named Probin, prison doctor.
埃及烟
Egyptian.
有坚果味儿 一丝甜味儿
Nutty, cut with sweetness.
有劲 稀少
They're strong and rare,
只有几个进口商
only a few importers.
来源很好查
It's a clear trail to its source,
而且最近就有人查过
a trail stepped by another in recent times,
纽盖特监狱的那个医生
that doctor out of Newgate.
记得他叫什么吗
Remember his name?
普罗宾
It was Probin.
他曾照顾过你的妻子吧
He ministered to your wife, I believe,
在她死前...
before she died...
或者没死
or did not die,
如果你相信罗斯·德雷克的话
if Rose Drake is to be believed.
我说起这个仅是出于友谊
I only mention this out of fellowship
加上时间紧迫
and due to the fact that time presses. And...
我觉得你或许能帮我避免走错路
and I believe you may be able to save me a diversion or two.
卸过这种烟草的三个码头
Which of the three wharves that land this tobacco
我该先去哪个
should I go to first?
我在那儿会发现什么
And what I would I find there?
里德 我觉得你明白
Reid, I think you know what it is.
你问这样的问题
You asked me that.
我要说的就不是个名字那么简单
It ain't just a name I'm going to give you.
-我明白 -你要还顾及友谊就别问了
- I do. - Then in fellowship, don't ask it.
我必须问
I must.
那我就不知道你在说什么 里德
And yet, I have no notion of what it is you speak, Reid.
里德
Reid,
你在那儿小心点
you be careful down there.
那里有什么危险
What dangers do I face?
反正不少
Plenty.
不
No.
不 不不
No, no, no.
不
No.
这是你的石棺吗 夫人
This your sarcophagus, is it, madam?
你死后沉睡的地方
Where you have come to in your death?
当然会是你把我从墓中带走
And who else to break me from my tomb but you,
里德探长
Mr. Reid?
真是幸运
It is fortunate...
我总是相信眼见为实
that I am in the habit of believing the evidence with my eyes.
否则我要像罗斯·德雷克那样
I might, like Rose Drake,
以为自己是疯了
consider my wits lost to me
毕竟我眼见你吊死在绞架上
having watched you fall from the scaffold.
日后
At some point in time,
我会很想知道你是怎么做到的
I should be very interested to know how you did it,
不过其实也能猜到几分
although I have some idea
毕竟你丈夫现在正被铐在莱曼街
given that your husband is currently in irons at Leman Street.
据说是线报
Tip off, apparently,
企图贩卖♥♥赃物时被抓
apprehended in the process of selling stolen goods,
我猜本打算把收益
the anticipated profit from which
用于供你进一步逃跑的
to provide the wherewithal for your further flight, I imagine,
如此无情又聪明的逃跑计划
an escape of ruthlessness and ingenuity,
配得上你 夫人
one that might have been worthy of you, madam.
逃跑
Escape?
真是美妙的幻想
It is a fine fancy,
但也仅此而已
but no more than that.
你 里德探长 也是起死回生的男人
And you, Mr. Reid, a man equally resurrected,
也是无力离开这里
equally powerless to leave a place,
又再次来让我看清♥真♥♥相♥了
come to show me my truth once more.
你 我
Yourself, myself,
就好像被锚拴着一般无法离开白教堂
attached to Whitechapel as if by lead weights on a riverbed.
背叛了我丈夫的线报
The betrayal of my husband,
也把你引来了这里吗
it is the same communication that has brought you in here now?
不是 是通过调查
No, merely police work.
背叛你的人是谁
And who your betrayer?
这里的码头管♥理♥员♥ 克洛克吗
The wharfinger here, Croker?
看来是的
So it would seem.
我儿子
My son,
-我能见我儿子吗 -这现在无关紧要
- will I see my son? - Not of current relevance.
我想将来应该还是能安排你们相见的
I am sure some visitation might be arranged before...
之后本国的法律
well, before the law of this land
就要再一次尝试让你承担责罚了
makes one further attempt to see you punished.
我本会接受绞刑的
I would have accepted it, my hanging.
你得明白 里德探长
You must understand that, Mr. Reid.
我本会献出生命 告慰我所夺走的一切
I would have given my life in recompose for all I have taken
并且平静从容
and... and done it with peace.
但他们允许我抚养我儿子
But they let me raise my boy.
而一旦我了解了他
And once... once I had known him,
我再无法放弃
I could not relinquish that.
所以你才又行了窃
Thus this most recent thieving of yours,
再次为追求自♥由♥而害死了人
dead men at your door yet again in your pursuit of freedom.
我会哀悼他们
And I would mourn them.
但哀悼并不是最重要的了
Now also their mourning barely worth the saying of.
的确 那么是谁
No, then who was it?
是谁用刀捅死了他们
Who was it put the knife in?
是你 是你
It is you. It is you.
不 你如果想杀了他 内萨尼尔
No, no, you take this man's life, Nathaniel,
你就得先杀我
you must take mine first.
你理解保护的意义
You know what it's like to protect.
我必须保护他 我必须
And I must protect him. I must.
内萨尼尔吗
Nathaniel, is it?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表