剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
然后你把尸体移走了
So then, you removed the body?
是的
We did.
辨认呢
Identification?
他的大学证件还带在身上
The man's university accreditation was found about him.
你给他工作地发了电报
You'd wired his place of work?
他请了一周假 没告诉任何人是为何事
He'd taken a week's leave, not told a soul for why.
然后呢 挨家盘问
And then, door-to-door?
普林斯莱街的犹太教堂
The synagogue on Princelet Street.
麦克斯·斯坦纳
Max Steiner.
拉托夫斯基去看过他 祈祷了一会儿
Ratovski paid his respects, made a few prayers,
完全没说他打算做什么 就走了
and offered nothing of his purpose, and left.
那我们接下来去布鲁姆的住处
Then, we go to Bloom's lodgings next.
有个卖♥♥锁的老妇人
An old lock-seller, a lady,
说她看见拉托夫斯基晚上六点
said she saw Ratovski arrive at Blooms
到了布鲁姆家
around 6:00 of the evening.
一小时后离开了
Saw him leave an hour later.
他的尸体是...
His body found...
次日清晨被发现
The next morning.
但据杰克逊说 是前一晚十一点被杀
But killed, according to Jackson, 11:00 of the night.
然后你询问了布鲁姆 发现他疯疯癫癫
Then you interviewed Bloom. You found him disturbed, I imagine.
起初更多是糊涂
More bewildered at the first.
他记不得拉托夫斯基来过
He could not recall Ratovski's visit
甚至不记得这个人
nor even that the man existed.
你当时没有搜他的房♥间吗
And you did not search his room then?
我没那必要
I had no call to.
毕竟我对此人印象不差 里德探长
It was not as though I did not remember the man fondly, Mr. Reid.
我替他难过 并不怀疑他
I felt sad for him, not suspicious.
那么你是听斯坦纳拉比说
So it was not until you had Rabbi Steiner's account
他曾被布鲁姆袭击
of him being attacked by Bloom
-才又回来找他 -又是一起针对
- that you returned. - Another violent attack
神职人员的暴♥力♥袭击
on a religious man.
如此有力的旁证值得进一步追查
Compelling indicator that warranted further pursuit.
于是申请了搜查令
A search warrant was requested.
我们回到了布鲁姆的居所 进行了搜查
We returned to Bloom's lodgings here, conducted our search,
找到了那块肉和那件衬衫
found that plug of flesh, that shirt.
请平静下来 先生
Calm yourself, sir, I beg you.
-冷静点 -我们是警♥察♥
- Calm yourself. - Police!
我们无意伤害你们
We mean you no harm.
抱歉
Our apologies.
我们这就走
We will leave you.
布里格斯 替我站会儿岗
Briggs, here, take a shift.
蒂尔达 怎么了
Tilda, what is it?
贝内特叔叔在吗 或是我父亲
Is my Uncle Bennet here? My father?
都不在 蒂尔达
Neither, Tilda.
你在担心什么 不能告诉我吗
What is it that worries you? What do you say?
我觉得我不能说 德拉
I think I must not, Drum.
我能在这儿等等吗
Might I wait, however?
我要等你
Do I wait, then,
告诉我我疏漏了什么吗
for you to show me what it is I have neglected to see?
不 你做得毫无问题 贝内特
No, 'tis copper fastened, Bennet.
换我也会得出同样的结论
I would have come to the same conclusions.
这我毫不质疑
I do not contest that.
或许我担心这案子太完美无瑕了
Perhaps, I worry it is, ah, too much of an irreproachable case.
不是这个就是那个 我们就是赢不了
We here cannot win but for one fault or another.
你不认为吗
But do you not agree?
糊糊涂涂的他 成了你的完美嫌犯
In his bewilderment, you have found a perfect suspect?
在搜索中发现了毫无争议的铁证
In that search, the unimprovable evidence?
鉴于我们今天所见 这份轻松
Does such ease... given what we've seen today...
难道不让你有丝毫起疑吗
not raised the slightest shiver of suspicion for you?
你不就是这样吗 里德探长
And is that not you all over, Mr. Reid?
你火眼金睛再次识破这世界的谎言
Your fevered eyes once more burning through the deceit of the world,
希望你终于可以
in the hope that you might, at last,
揭露它黑暗的秘密
uncover its black mechanics.
这或许就是你我的区别
And there, perhaps, is the difference between you and I.
我这人简单 我选择这份工作 是因为我相信
I chose this work because I believe... in my dull simplicity...
人生的不公或许可以一一得到纠正
that the inequities of this life might be checked.
但你 我如今认为你选择这份工作
But you... well, I've come to believe that you choose them
就是希望不公永远存在
in the hope that they may never cease.
否则你还能做什么 埃德蒙·里德
For what then, Edmund Reid?
否则你那不安的灵魂又要如何是好
What then for that restless soul of yours?
看到他体侧的伤口了吗 那咬痕
See the wound to his side? The bite marks?
是巨魔所为 瞧见了吗
All the signs of the golem. You see?
你看不到他遭遇了什么吗 看他的身体
Don't you see what has been done to him, sir? To his flesh?
先生 德雷克探长
Sir, Inspector Drake.
先生 德雷克探长
Sir! Inspector Drake!
你不肯说我们看到了什么吗
Will you not tell me what our eyes now see here?
此人遭遇了什么
What has been done to this man?
难道你要把此案的细节也隐瞒下来
Or will you hide the facts of this case too?
-走吧 走吧 -不要
- Come on, come on. - No!
不要
No.
不知你是否理解
I wonder if you understand,
你能否想象
if you could imagine even what it is
我们社区的很多人经受了...
so many in our community have suffered to...
-请您别... -我就不 德雷克探长
- If you will, please... - I will not, Inspector Drake!
他们跋涉千里 忍♥饥挨饿 穿过寒冷的欧洲
They do not walk, starving, through the frozen steps of Europe
不是为了惨死在这里
to arrive here to be so savaged
就在他们以为救赎已近在咫尺的时候
just when they imagine they... have some salvation near at hand.
你有责任保护民众 先生
You are charged with the peoples protection, sir.
而你没能做到
And you have failed in that mandate!
你 里德探长 你要如何进行补救
And you, Mr. Reid, how will you remedy this?
我要问问你
I will ask you of this man.
他叫什么
Will you tell me his name?
他叫奈格尔曼
His name is Nagleman.
除此之外 我也说不上来
More than that, I can't tell you.
他最近才从立陶宛来
He recently came here from Lithuania,
你也可以看到 由于饥饿而如此消瘦
as you can see, emaciated from his deprivations.
但我们照顾了他
But we cared for him.
我们让他住在犹太教堂
We gave him a room beneath the synagogue.
-你是在那儿发现了他吗 -是的
- And that is where you found him, sir? - It was.
撒切尔先生
Mr. Thatcher,
送斯坦纳拉比回普林斯莱街
you will escort Rabbi Steiner back to Princelet Street.
带上人 按学的那样搜查房♥间
Take men. And you will work the room as you have been taught.
斯坦纳拉比
Rabbi Steiner,
我们会搜索街头 寻找凶手
we will see these streets now scoured for the cause of this.
我保证 不找到他 我们不会休息
You have my word. We will not rest till it is done.
贝内特 贝内特
Bennet... Bennet!
干什么 干什么
What?! What?
你是想告诉我那老头子错了吗
Do you try to tell me the old man is wrong?
是吗
Do you?
说这不是我的责任
That this is not at my door?
奈格尔曼 汤马斯·高厄
This Nagleman? Thomas Gower.
艾萨克·布鲁姆 无辜被绞死
Isaac Bloom, innocent and hanged.
你不是凶手
You are not their killer.
那不是你
You are not.
这是值得流血的战斗 记得吗
This is a battle worth of blood, remember?
这不是战斗 这是溃败
This is not a battle. This is defeat.
那么深渊要把贝内特·德雷克吞噬了 是吗
Oh, so the abyss will swallow Bennet Drake, will it?
你就被吞噬过 记得吗
It swallowed you once, if you remember.
高厄是个当兵的 有力气反抗...
Our Gower was a soldier with the strength to resist this... uh...
凶手的啃肉怪癖 但这个人
fetish with the body. But this man...
瞧他多么虚弱
no, you can see how weak he is.
严重营养不良和肌肉萎缩
Advanced malnutrition, severe muscle waste.
脂肪细胞坏死
There's necrosis of the fat cells.
可以大致估计出死亡时间吗
You can approximate a time of death?
你是想问是不是跟高厄的死亡时间差不多
Are you asking if it was about the same time as Gower's?
是的 差不多 里德
Yeah, I'd say it was approximate, Reid.
1888年9月30日
30th, September, 1888.
双尸案
The double event.
凯瑟琳·艾道斯的尸体在伊丽莎白·斯垂德
Catherine Eddowes' body found three quarters of an hour
被发现三刻钟后也被发现
after that of Elizabeth Stride.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表