剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
不是的 罗斯
You are not, Rose.
你才不是
You are nothing of the kind.
你是坚守正义和真♥相♥ 而不是谎言和秘密
You hold to what is right and true, not to lies and secrecy.
还有杀人 罗斯
And murder, Rose.
他们是杀了人
What they did was murder.
两个人换三个花瓶
Two men for three vases.
你觉得是笔好交易吗
Does that represent a good deal?
我再跟你说一遍 那笔血债在我手上
I'll tell you again, that blood is on my hands.
我们别浪费时间了
Now, we may waste no time.
我明白 克洛克
Yes, I understand that, Croker.
那就拿走一只花瓶 只能拿一只
Then take one vase... only one, mind...
去见拉德克里夫公路旁的销赃贩 拿你的钱吧
to that fence off Radcliffe Highway and get your prize.
我也没什么选择 是吧
I got little choice, do I?
你替我们买♥♥好船票了
You've arranged our berths, then?
短时间内最好也只能买♥♥到去波士顿的船票
Boston the best I can do in such short order.
-波士顿就行 -你把钱给我拿来
- Boston will serve fine. - Then you bring me my money,
再把你的孩子弄来 我就带你们离开
hook your child and I shall waive your fee.
走前跟你说句话 克洛克 好吗
Just a, uh, word, Croker, before I leave?
来吧
Come.
那是你的人吧
That's your boy, is is not?
是的 不是亲生 但是我的人
He is. Not my blood, but he's my boy.
你知道他最近都做了什么吗
You know what your boy's been about of late?
换了别的时候 我就把他就地正♥法♥了
Now most other weeks, I'd just shoot them here and now.
但现在情况特殊 所以我只问你这个
But this ain't other weeks. So I only ask you this.
如果我把妻子再留在你这儿两小时
If I leave my wife with you for another two hours,
她会安全吗
is she safe?
你想指责他什么 上尉
Well, what is it you accuse him of, Captain?
如果我不明白你的意思 就无法担♥保♥她的安全
I cannot vouch for her safety if I do not know this...
你很清楚有什么威胁
Now you know goddamn well what the threat is.
他所做的事
Now what he's done,
你就自己良心不安去吧 亚伯
I can only leave that on your conscience, Abel.
但你得马上向我担♥保♥她不会出事
But you vouch for her safety. And you do it now.
-她不会出事的 -发毒誓 克洛克
- She will be safe. - On your life, Croker.
我发誓
On my life.
如果她有事
She ain't,
他敢动她
he even gives her a stir,
我一定会找到他 杀了他
I will hunt him and kill him,
但我会先杀了你
and not before I've shot you first.
-听到了吗 -听到了
- You hear me? - I hear you.
什么事 亚伯
What gives, Abel?
把这个送去莱曼街的警局
Take this to the station house on Leman Street.
长官
Sir?
怎么了 队长
What is it, Sergeant?
停尸房♥满了
Our dead room reaches capacity.
卡特勒街海关的保险箱
The cage on the customs warehouse on Cutler Street
昨晚被炸开
was blown up in last night...
-两名守卫被杀 -什么失窃
- two guards killed. - What thieved?
三只瓷花瓶
Three porcelain vases.
你的案子 撒切尔 你自己办吧
Well, it's your case, Thatcher. You see it through.
长官 我觉得你们得来看看
Sirs, I think you must see this.
-杰克逊上尉呢 -不在家 探长
- Captain Jackson? - Not in his rooms, Inspector.
常去的酒吧旅馆呢
Usual gin and flop houses?
找了 没找到
Men searched, returned without him.
我们还在找
We keep looking however.
是你给他们脱了衣服
So it was you who has stripped them?
不是 长官 是我
No, sir. That was myself.
撒切尔警长对此...不太乐意
Sergeant Thatcher found the action, uh, not to his taste.
是伤口 长官
It... it was the wounding, sir.
两人的伤口是一样的
Blood spilling from the same piece of them.
左上胸腔
Upper left thorax.
我觉得我的直觉是准确的
You see, I think the instinct accurate.
这刀伤是一样的
It's the same wounding,
当他不得不下杀手时
when he must kill for necessity.
对于奈格尔曼先生和拉托夫斯基先生
These, Mr. Nadelman and Mr. Ratovski before him.
是那禽兽发作了
This... this is the animal unleashed.
里德探长 长官 什么禽兽
Mr. Reid, sir, which animal?
干得很好
This is fine work.
但你们现在得出去了
But I think you both must leave us now.
什么 不要
What, no?
探长
Inspector?
出去吧 撒切尔
Get out, Thatcher.
我们现在还认为奥古斯都·达夫
Do we believe Augustus Dove
偷了日本瓷器吗
about the thieving of Japanese porcelain also?
还不止
And more besides.
远远不止
The world beside.
这里谁的警棍最大
Who here carries the biggest truncheon?
你想干什么 小子
What is it you want, small fry?
-是你吗 -走吧
- You, is it? - Come on.
-我就是来送信的 -那就拿来
- I only came to run you a note. - Then give it.
线报 卡特勒街的抢劫
Tip off. Cutler Street job.
知道东西要在哪销赃
Knows where the items to be fenced.
德拉 你干什么
Drum! What do you do?
-叫探长啊 -去他们的
- Well, inspectors. - Inspectors be bolloxed.
这是我们的案子
This is our bloody collar.
帕克
Parker?
不 是撒切尔
No. I'm Thatcher.
-撒切尔 怎么... -你个偷窃 算计
- Thatcher, what... - Bloody thieving, conniving,
背后捅刀的美国人
backstabbing Americans.
该死的
God damn it.
你真要逼我这么做吗
You're really going to make me do this, huh?
这里有点吗♥啡♥
Now there's some morphine about the place.
帮个忙 混点白兰地给我
Just do me a favour and fix me up with some brandy
我头疼得...
because my head is broke...
你知道什么 都说出来
Everything you know... now.
我知道你出拳像个唱诗班的小男孩
I know you punch like a choir boy.
有条绞索就写着你的名字 马上就要收紧了
There's a rope with your name on it and soon.
听我说 德雷克 我也想帮忙
Look, Drake, I'd really like to help, really I would.
但我什么都不知道
But I don't know nothing.
你就做个好护士
So why don't you be a good little nurse
去给我弄点吗♥啡♥来
and go and get me my morphine.
贝内特 贝内特
Bennet, Bennet, Bennet, Bennet.
怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
你俩还在吵架吗
Your two stars still crossed, boys?
你真是不在状态 里德
Why, you're out of conditioning, Reid.
看啊
See?
看啊
See?
我不是医生
Now I'm not no surgeon,
不是平克顿
nor no Pinkerton.
但我也不傻
But I'm no fool neither.
这些刀伤是一样的
These knife wounds are the same.
而你又如此敏锐地指出
And as you, with such precision, pointed out,
杀了汤马斯·高厄的人
He who killed Thomas Gower,
也杀了这个可怜的移♥民♥ 奈格尔曼
killed this poor immigrant, Nadelman.
还杀了里昂·拉托夫斯基
Killed Leon Ratovski also.
现在 我认为
And now, I believe,
此人又捅死了这两个人
has put his knife between these two men's ribs
并且当时在实施一起你不知如何也参与其中的抢劫
during a robbery which you, in one way or another, have partaken.
不管你怎么说 上尉
Anyway you choose to slice it, Captain,
这事你逃不掉了
you're up to your guts in this.
告诉我这是谁干的
So you tell me who done this!
给我根烟 好吗
Just pass me a smoke, will ya?
你参与了昨晚的抢劫吗
Were you part of this robbery last night?
否则你是怎么得到这花瓶的
If you were not, how did you get your hands on this vase?
好多问题啊 里德
Well, that's a good many questions, Reid.
你最喜欢哪个
Which one's your favourite?
尽管你自私自利 我知道
Despite your self-interest, I know
你不是那种
that you are not the stripe of man
见死不救之人
that let others suffer while you might instead help.
具体情况我们尚不清楚 但奥古斯都·达夫
Now we know not how, but Augustus Dove himself
也与此事大有关系
is somehow also tangled within all.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表