剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你当我是好骗的姑娘
You think me some feeble-headed girl
-用奶♥子♥思考吗 -不 先生 不是的
- with her brains in her tits. - No, sir. No, indeed.
我会把活儿给开价最好的人
I will give the job, the man who offers me the best price.
有三四个人愿以你一半的价钱接活儿
There're three, four... will do it for half your fee.
那就来帮帮忙吧 亲爱的 我口干了
Well, then make yourself useful, luv. I am dry.
还没瘸吧
Not cripple, I think.
酒在那边 腿在你身上
There is the wine, and there are your legs.
抱歉 亲爱的
Now, forgive me, my dear.
还没介绍你呢
You have not been introduced.
这位是
This is...
珍妮
Jenny.
我买♥♥下她 好装点一下这里
I bought her to pretty things up.
多少钱
How much?
你在码头等了多久
How long have you been waiting in dock,
到处找人低价接活儿
while you float around for this cheap price?
与此同时还要付港口费和利息
And all the while paying in port fees and interest?
你的货有什么问题
What is interest on your cargo?
你不是为了砍价才没卸货
It is not for this that you are yet unloaded.
你想要的不是低价
It is not the best price that you seek.
而是谨慎
It is discretion.
好聪明的小婊♥子♥
Clever, little whore.
如果你想跟我们做生意
If you mean to do business with us,
就给我好好说话
you will learn to keep a civil tongue.
博尔·奈斯特姆
Bo Nystrom?
是啊 你的名字让人印象深刻
Yeah, you have a memorable name.
你很多年没来伦敦港做生意了 先生
You have not traded in the port of London for many years, sir.
自从格斯塔沃斯号♥带着全体船员沉没后就再没来过
Not since the steamship Gustovas went down with all hands.
当时风平浪静 却无故沉船
An unwarranted wreck in a calm sea.
但巨额的保险金还是骗到手了
Nevertheless, the insurance was paid handsomely, fraudulently.
我们劳埃德保险的朋友会对你
Our friends at Lloyds would be interested to know
回归伦敦码头感兴趣的
of your return to the London docks.
我们的条件是
These are our terms.
这趟活儿归我们
The job is ours and no others.
价格翻倍
The price is double.
而且要额外给我一笔封口费
And there is a premium to pay for my silence.
一分钟 然后提议就失效
One minute and the offer is closed.
你敢背叛我
If you betray me,
我像雕贝壳那样割了你
I will carve you like scrimshaw.
珍妮性子野
Jenny's a wild cat.
里德探长 是吧
Inspector Reid, is it not?
我们从未见过 但我好像认识你一样
Ah, we've never met, but I feel I know you.
你名声远扬 先生
Your name travels ahead, sir.
我叫卡斯特罗
My name is Castello.
《星报》的卡斯特罗
Castello of the Star.
你也名声远播 小姐
Yours travels too, miss.
这漂亮的红发女孩是谁
And who is this wonderful girl, this hair?
我是玛蒂尔达·里德
I am Matilda Reid.
卡斯特罗小姐 你找我有事吗
Miss Castello, you have some business with me?
你难以置信的回归
Your marvellous return to us here,
据我所知 是由于艾萨克·布鲁姆的遭遇吧
it is owed to the fate of Isaac Bloom, I understand.
你从哪得知的
You understand how?
我们有位共同的朋友
We have a mutual friend.
是谁
And who that?
黛博拉·高伦 伍斯特街孤儿院的那位
Deborah Gorn, of the orphanage on Worcester Street.
走吧 玛蒂尔达 我们要迟了
Come, Matilda. We'll be late.
她不明白为什么你回来之后
She asks herself why it is you have not
还未曾去拜访过她
sought her out since your return,
不知你的回归
wonders if that return
是否是由于你们另一位共同朋友
is motivated by the execution of your other
布鲁姆先生的处决
mutual friend Mr. Bloom,
不知杀害拉托夫斯基拉比的凶案
if the murder of the rabbi Ratovski
是否还萦绕你不安的内心
still occupies that restless mind of yours.
你也清楚 那个案件已经结案
As you know, that case is now closed.
但案件很多细节仍未解封
And yet so much of its detail still stands injuncted,
警方官员在背后扣下了这些信息 不许公布
withheld from the public by the unseen hand of police officialdom.
这是为什么 先生
Why is that, sir?
如果案子真结了
If indeed that case is closed?
你可以离开吗 卡斯特罗小姐
Will you now leave us, Miss Castello?
或者允许我们离开你
Or allow us to leave you?
随意吧 里德先生
Be my guest, Mr. Reid.
祝你愉快 玛蒂尔达·里德小姐
And a good day to you, Miss Matilda Reid.
康内留斯·王尔德告诉我这男孩
Cornelius Wilde told me this boy
失踪一周了
had been missing for a week.
仅仅离开济贫院一周足以让孩子变成这幅样子吗
Can a mere week out of the workhouse reduce a child to this?
指甲不见
Fingernails missing,
嘴巴和舌头上有疮疡
sores in the mouth and the tongue.
嘴唇的龟裂 这是严重脱水造成
And this cracking about the lips, that's severe dehydration.
这是慢性的 几个月间造成的
I'd say that's chronic in nature, a matter of months.
那别再耽搁了 必须给这孩子尸检
Then no more delay. An autopsy must be done on this boy.
反正那个人我都检完了
Well, my work's done here anyway, so.
椎骨里嵌了一块钢碎片
Got a, er, fragment of steel lodged in the vertebra.
折断的剪刀碎块 就是红脸
Broken blade. Redskin's your man.
你想跟他谈 里德探长
You wished to have words with him, Mr. Reid.
那来吧
Do you come, then?
红脸贾克 杀人犯
Redskin Jake, murderer.
这是你的剪刀
These your shears.
缺的那块在所罗门·肖的椎骨上找到了
The missing piece found in the backbone of Solomon Shaw.
你现在怎么说
What say you now?
我们抓到你了 小子
We have you, boy.
你的动机 先生 你为什么这么做
Your motive, sir, what drove you to this act?
抗♥议♥
My protest,
我抵抗对穷♥人♥的清理
my defiance against the disposing of the poor.
我起诉你杀害所罗门·肖上尉
I charge you with the murder of Captain Solomon Shaw.
德雷克探长 容我打断一下
Inspector Drake, if I may.
你曾是个济贫院的孩子 先生
You were a workhouse boy, sir.
又是一间很好的机构
Here is another fine institution.
我真该杀了他
I should have killed him.
那个管事 我该第一个杀了他
The master, should have killed him first.
是他给这笔好买♥♥卖♥♥开了头
For it is he that started this pretty business,
贩卖♥♥穷♥人♥
peddling the lives of the poor.
这笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 仔细说说
This pretty business, expound it.
他关闭了临时收♥容♥所♥
Well, he shut down the casual ward,
现在他每把一个流浪汉拒之门外
pays the Salvation Army a penny a man
就给救世军一便士
for the vagrants he now turns away.
什么时候关闭了临时收♥容♥所♥
Shut down the casual ward when?
-两个月前 -他撒谎
- Two months since. - There is a lie told.
那个康内留斯·王尔德 说是为消毒才关闭的
This Cornelius Wilde. He claims he shut it for disinfection.
用一个便士打发走他们
It's cheaper to pay of these souls at a penny a go,
比留着他们省钱
than to keep 'em.
他在节约成本
And he is managing his costs.
这些男孩 一个已死 三个失踪
Here are boys, one dead, three missing,
而这个男人对他的账本 账户
and here is a man obsessed with his books,
着了迷 还关闭了临时收♥容♥所♥
his accounts, disposing of the casual wards.
他还处理掉了什么
What else is he disposing of.
你的名字 这红印记
Your name, these... these markings?
我是个红脸 我自豪
I'm a Redskin and proud.
红脸 是医务室里的孩子才被剃头 涂上这个
A Redskin, these are the infirmary boys shaved and painted.
这是碘酒
This is iodine.
我的荣誉勋章
My badge of honour.
你觉得济贫院是最底层的吗
You think the workhouse is the lowest of the low, hmm?
错了
Wrong.
济贫院的医务室才是
It's the workhouse infirmary.
那才是最底层的
That's the lowest.
病弱的孩子
The sick and the weak.
就只是累赘 是吧
You're just a burden, ain't you,
留在那儿等死
left to rot
或者更好
or better yet,
他们会给你黑药
they give you the old black potion.
黑药是什么
What is the black potion?
毒药
Poison.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表