剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
宿醉又不是黑死病 高伦小姐
A hangover is hardly the black death, Miss Goren.
我还希望你是带来了
I had hoped perhaps you were coming
关于拉托夫斯基拉比案的消息
with news of Rabbi Ratovski's murderer,
或是来告诉我艾萨克·布鲁姆终得昭雪
or coming to tell me that Isaac Bloom was vindicated after all,
你对他的死感到无限懊悔
and your remorse for his death was fathomless.
没想到你是要来带走一个病怏怏的年轻人
I did not expect you to be dragging off a suffering young man.
你也要为拉托夫斯基的死绞死他吗
Will you hang him for Ratovski too?
拉托夫斯基是艾萨克·布鲁姆杀的 高伦小姐
Ratovski was murdered by Isaac Bloom, Miss Goren.
布鲁姆也得到了公正的处决
And Bloom met his justice.
汤马斯 走吧
Thomas, now.
他错了 埃德蒙 你很清楚
He is wrong, Edmund, and you know it.
你骗我
You lied to me.
我只是说了你想听的
I told you what you wanted to hear.
我想听事实
I wanna hear the truth.
我不知道事实是什么
I don't know the truth.
别再撒谎了 孩子
No more lies, boy!
你那晚寄宿在了他那里 是吧
You dossed in his bed that night, didn't you?
你慌张之中把染血的衬衫藏了起来
And you hid your ruined shirt in panic.
他对你很好
He was kind to you.
是你的朋友
He was a friend to you.
二等兵凯利也是你的朋友吗
Was Private Carrie a friend also?
你拼命地喝酒 最终打瞎了凯利
As you drank and you drank and you blinded Carrie.
你又拼命地喝酒 这次是杀了坦纳
And you drank and you drank, and you murdered Tanner.
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我们当时在一起庆祝
We... we were celebrating things.
有人给了查理份新工作
Charlie got offered a new job,
转队
a team transfer.
但我喝了很多酒
But I... I'd been to the bottle.
什么东西砸碎了
Something smashed.
打破了
It broke.
我就昏睡过去了
Then I was out cold.
我醒来时 查理已经
When I woke, Charlie was...
我身上都是血
I had blood on me.
因为你杀了他
Because you killed him.
我很害怕
I was afraid!
我不知道
I didn't know.
我什么都不记得
It's all black.
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
我什么都不记得了 只记得我喝酒想忘记的事
I forget all but what I drink to forget.
是你 你用锤子砸死了坦纳
It was you. You pulverized Tanner with a hammer.
就像你打了你的战友凯利
As you beat Carrie, your brother-in-arms,
就像你还是这里的孩子时杀了玩具商曼比
as you murdered Manby the toymaker when a mere boy in this parish.
你当时就是个杀人犯 现在还是
You were a killer then, and you are a killer still.
-我记不得了 -就是你 说吧
- It's... it's dark. - It was you. Say it.
-我不记得了 -汤马斯 说吧
- I cannot remember. - Thomas, say it.
说啊
Say it.
是我♥干♥的
I done it.
是我♥干♥的
I done it.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我知道了
I got it.
我知道了
I got it.
血迹 床单 衬衫 来看看
The blood, the sheet, the shirt. Have a see.
高厄认罪了
Gower confessed.
衬衫是他的
The shirt is his.
是嘛
Oh, he did, huh?
那我们就有点小麻烦了
Well, it looks like we got ourselves a little conundrum.
因为穿着那件衬衫的人
Because whoever was wearing that shirt
并没杀查理·坦纳
did not kill Charlie Tanner.
查理被杀的墙上的血溅
The spatter on the wall where Charlie was killed.
看到这力道了吗
Now, you see the force of it?
看这血溅的速度
It's the velocity of the spray.
再看床
Now you look at the bed.
血滴更圆 力道更小
Rounder droplets, less force.
这是飞溅的血迹
Now, this is cast off spatter.
凶手对着墙 砸死了坦纳
The killer was hammering Tanner by the wall.
他往后一挥 血从锤子上飞溅了出去
He swings back, and blood flies off the hammer,
落在他后面的床上
lands behind him onto the bed.
但看这形状
But look at the shape.
这里也该有血的 但这里是片空白
Now, there should be blood there too, but there's a ghosting.
-有东西截住了他 -是个人
- So something stopped him. - Somebody.
这衬衫
The shirt.
血溅是吻合的
The pattern matches.
是飞溅血迹
Cast off spatter.
所以 这是汤马斯·高厄的衬衫
Meaning, this is Thomas Gower's shirt,
那高厄就不是凶手
then Gower ain't your killer,
因为查理·坦纳被打碎脑袋的时候
because he was flat out on the bed behind the killer
他躺在凶手身后的床上呢
when Charlie Tanner got his brains beat out.
-还有第三个人 -是的
- There was a third. - Correct.
那人拿走了样东西
And they took something.
我差点没看到
Now, I almost missed it
因为他被打得稀烂 但看这里
on account of he was such a mess, but here.
这里有道浅浅的勒痕
It's a feint ligature.
他脖子上原本戴了样东西
He wore something around his neck.
戴着的东西被人扯了下来
Hung there and torn off.
二位探长
Oh, Inspectors.
上尉 警官们都在问...
Ah, Captain, all the constables are asking after the, ah...
兔子的事 长官
the bunnies, sir.
不知能不能拿去炖肉
That they might be put in a pot for stew.
为了追求这一鉴证结果 有几只兔子
A few rabbits might have made a noble sacrifice in the...
英勇地牺牲了
pursuit of this forensication.
很了不起 上尉
Impressive work, Captain.
你现在赌谁 里德
Where's your money now, Reid?
汤马斯 我以为你会觉得如释重负
Thomas, I expected you to be relieved.
如释重负吗 德雷克探长
Relieved, Mr. Drake?
如果不是我酗酒
And if it wasn't for the gin,
我绝不会躺在自己的汗和尿里
I would have not lied there in my own black sweat and piss
任由查理被哪个混♥蛋♥打死
while Charlie took a hammer from some bastard.
你当时帮不了他 那就现在帮他
You could not help him then, so help him now.
你说有人要给坦纳新的工作
You said that Tanner was offered a transfer.
伍尔维奇阿森纳队要他
The Woolwich Arsenal wanted him.
工作好 收入高 能当队长
Good job, good pay, captaining in the team.
查理本可以离开白教堂
Charlie could leave Whitechapel
离开这烂街道
and all these shitcake streets behind him.
汤马斯 查理·坦纳
Thomas, did Charlie Tanner
脖子上有戴什么吗 十字架或者吊坠
wear anything about his neck, a cross or a locket?
他有个坠子
He had a pendant.
他说是圣塞巴斯蒂安像
St. Sebastian, he said.
是运动员和士兵的守护神
Patron of athletes and of soldiers too.
圣塞巴斯蒂安
St. Sebastian.
这儿呢
Here we go.
圣塞巴斯蒂安
St. Sebastian.
我的孩子
My boy.
我不会逃的
Ah, I won't run.
反正也跑不快
Never had the speed anyways.
不像查理
Not like Charlie did.
他要逃离你 对吗
He was running from you, wasn't he?
你无法忍♥受他离开你的球队
And you couldn't stand to see him leave your team.
我在这儿塑造了他
I made him, here.
他本来什么都不是
He was nothing.
他就是你鞋上的一块屎
He was the shit on your shoe.
现在他就这么回报我
And he would repay me thus?
我塑造了他
I made him!
人不是铸造金属 海克曼先生
Human beings are not cast metal, Mr. Hackman.
他们不是随你所愿锻造的铁矿
They are not ore to be forged as you wish.
我父亲跟我讲这世界
My old man would talk of the universe,
上帝的曲轴 牛顿
God's crankshaft, Newton.
这些法则对没有规矩的人心而言有什么用
What good's all them laws against a man's own lawless heart?
问题总出在我们身上
It's us always, ain't it?
没考虑到的力量
The force unfactored,
隐藏的故障
the secret fault,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表