剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
跟她分别很难过吧
Heart heavy to part with her, eh?
别担心 先生
Do not fear, sir.
她在这儿会有人陪的
She will not want for company here.
队长
Sergeant.
里德探长 长官 我一直在查小贩的事
Ah, Mr. Reid, sir, I've been seeking word of the coster.
嗯 那个女人 那个母亲
Yes, yes, yes, the woman, the grieving woman.
-她走了 长官 -走了
- She's gone, sir. - She's gone?
她突然收拾东西走了
She packed up suddenly, lit out.
我不该让她走吗 长官
Should I have held her, sir?
不 你又无从知道 她不是那孩子的母亲
No, no, you couldn't have known. She's not the boy's mother.
孩子的母亲已经死了
Boy's mother is dead.
她没说什么 没流露出什么表明身份的线索吗
She left no word, she gave no sign, no clue to her identity?
有啊 长官
Indeed, sir.
这是我在等候室发现的
It was found in the waiting room.
溴化钾 油彩
Bromide of potassium. Grease paint.
她是个演员 我知道去哪找她了
She treads the boards. I know how she may be found.
长官 那个卖♥♥牡蛎的
Sir, about the oyster seller.
我在汉伯利街 迈达斯广场
I found three stalls on Hanberry Street,
和米德尔塞克斯街找到三个摊位
Midas Square, and Middlesex Street.
米德尔塞克斯街那个
Middlesex Street,
那里的小贩多年前
trader there some years ago
被控多起暴♥力♥伤人
charged with several accounts of violent fray.
奥顿 是叫奥顿 这可能是他儿子
Orton, Orton, his name. This may be his son.
去档案馆找出来 尽量了解一下
Seek him in the archives. Learn what you can of him.
给这孩子汤米做个尸检
And I would have an autopsy done on this boy, Tommy,
但杰克逊上尉大概无心工作
though I do not imagine Captain Jackson is of a mind to work.
恰恰相反 里德先生
On the contrary, Mr. Reid.
工作是我的唯一慰藉
Work is my mind's only refuge,
仅次于一口好烟
after the old oak smoke, that is.
上尉
Captain.
上尉
Captain.
我没想到你会来
You are not expected here.
回家吧
Go home, man.
暴♥动♥被害人 送去停尸房♥
Riot victim, straight to the morgue, boys.
但看来这里需要我
But it would seem I am needed.
幸好有杀人案
Blessed murder.
什么案子 德拉蒙德队长
What's the case, Sergeant Drummond?
救世军组织庇护所发生暴♥乱♥
This riot we've had the Salvation Army shelters.
救世军组织又遭袭击
The Salvations are again set upon,
他们的上尉被杀了 吊了起来
and the captain is now dead, murdered, and strung up.
所罗门·肖上尉 腹部中数刀
Captain Solomon Shaw, stabbed in the guts multiple times,
头发被剪 像块肉一样被吊起来示众
head sheared, strung up like a piece of meat for all to see.
这是个声明
A statement.
这是骷髅军干的
This is the work of the Skeleton Army.
是穷♥人♥组成的贱民军
It's a ragtag army of the poor.
他们抵♥制♥救世军和他们所谓的慈善
They've risen against the salvationists and their so-called charity.
老天爷 真是疯狂
Jesus, that's some kind of frenzy, huh?
疯了
Nuts.
里德先生 我们停尸房♥这个男孩是谁
Mr. Reid, who's this boy in our morgue?
汤米·里格斯 济贫院逃出来的
Tommy Riggs, workhouse runway.
得给他做个尸检
I would request an autopsy.
我担心是济贫院照顾不周导致了他的死亡
I'm concerned it is negligence caused his death.
你看得到这里还有工作要做
Well, you can see the work waiting to be done here.
尸检可以 里德探长
You will get your autopsy, Inspector Reid,
但我们得先解决一桩杀人案
but we have a murder must be solved first.
谢谢 里德探长
Thank you, Mr. Reid.
这些伤口有两个创面
These are double wounds.
我猜凶器是剪刀之类的
My guess is blades of some kind of shears.
看伤口的横劈痕迹
See the lateral splits in the wound,
很可能是剪刀交叉处撞到肉时留下的
most likely the impact of the hinge as the shears hit the flesh.
德雷克太太 不知你能不能帮我
Mrs. Drake, I wonder if you might be able to help me.
我想查到一个女人的身份
Ah, I seek to discover the identity of a woman
她之前来找过我 后来又不见了
who came to me and has since disappeared.
她应该是个表演者
She is, er, I believe a fellow performer,
演员或歌♥手
an actress or a singer.
她黑发 跟你差不多高
She's dark, perhaps your height.
她留下了这个
She left this.
认得吗
Recognise it?
里面有块手绢
There is a handkerchief.
绣了一只天鹅
It's embroidered with a swan.
她头发上戴着一束花
She wears a cluster of flowers in her hair.
莉达·斯达林
Leda Starling.
她在布鲁伊特表演过一阵 后来被解雇了
She had a spot at Blewett's for a while, but they let her go.
据我所知 她在四刀酒吧为混饭唱歌♥
Last I heard, she was singing for her supper at the Four Knives.
吃点吧 康纳
Come on, Connor.
他肯为贝内特吃饭 不肯为我吃
He will eat for Bennet, but not for me.
为贝内特笑 为贝内特入睡
Smile for Bennet, sleep for Bennet.
我该拿他怎么办啊
What am I to do with him?
你们都在哀悼
Well, you are grieving, both,
这也是人之常情
it is only to be expected.
很高兴能再见到你 里德先生
It's good to see you again, Mr. Reid.
又是谁啊
Who is that now?
奥古斯都
Augustus.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
达夫副局长
Commissioner Dove.
奥古斯都和我是贫民学校的同学
Er, Augustus and I were at the ragged school together.
他教会我写最完美的R
He taught me to write the perfect R.
但是奥古斯都 你一定认识埃德蒙·里德探长吧
But Augustus, I don't doubt you've met Inspector Edmund Reid.
-还没见过呢 -长官
- Indeed, I have not. - Sir.
我非常荣幸 里德探长
The honour is mine, Mr. Reid.
你的归来令白教堂欢欣
White Chapel rejoices at your return.
*我们是否要再不相见 亲爱的*
*Shall we never meet again, luv,*
*像往日那样相见*
*As we used to in the past?*
*爱的红线 亲爱的*
*And the bright links in love's chain, luv,*
*是否要被生生挣断*
*Be rudely snapped at last?*
*但我的心将依然属于你 亲爱的*
*Yet my heart will still be thine, luv.*
*我的心依然惦记着你*
*And its thoughts still cling to thee,*
*就像藤蔓的卷须 亲爱的*
*Like the tendrils of the vine, luv,*
*缠绕着老橡树*
*Around the old oak tree.*
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
-谢谢 -女士
- Thank you. - Madame.
你不记得我了吗
You do not remember me?
我是莱曼街警局的里德探长
I'm Inspector Reid from the police station at Lehman Street.
你是莉达·斯达林
You are Leda Starling.
这是你的吧
This is yours, is it not?
请原谅 先生
Oh, er, you must excuse me, sir.
你也能看到 我这人有点糊涂
I am, as you can see, a little mops and brooms.
有个男孩 你去看他来着
There was a boy. You came to see him.
不 他不是我儿子
No, he was not my boy.
女士 请你解释一下
Madame, you must explain yourself.
你让我以为
You had me believe that
你是停尸房♥那个男孩的母亲
you were the mother of the boy in my morgue.
不 我的儿子不见了
No, I am the mother of a boy who is lost.
他怎么不见的
How is he lost?
我把他送走了
I gave him up.
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
我本想留下他的 但你也看到我混成了什么样子
Er, I would have kept him, but you see what I'm reduced to.
所以我送他去了济贫院
So I put him in the workhouse.
天呐 他去哪了啊
Oh God, what has become of him?
你觉得他是受到伤害了吗
Do you believe some harm has come to him?
-先生 我当真有这担心 -在济贫院吗
- Sir, I do fear it. - In the workhouse?
那是个可怕黑暗的地方
It's a fearful dark place.
但他们说他不在那儿
But they say he's not there,
但如果他不在那儿 肯定会来找我
but if he were not there, he would be here with me.
否则他还能去哪
Where else in the world could he be?
我们去那里吧 把事情问个明白
Shall we not go there, get to the heart of this matter?
找到我儿子
And find my boy?
管事现在不在办公室 先生
The master is not in his office, sir, at present.
那去把他找来
Then find him.
我们来找个男孩 斯达林
We're here for a boy, Starling.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表