剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
就是希望终有一日能忘记那些回忆
so that in time these memories might be forgot.
但我现在长大了
But I am older now, grown.
我明白一个我认为你并不明白的道理 父亲
And I understand something I think you do not, Father,
我已经成型了 不可能重塑
that I am made and cannot be remade.
你不认为 尽管你在这里建立了那么多
Do you not think, despite all that you have constructed here,
你也是这样吗
that the same might be true of you?
你回房♥间去吧 玛蒂尔达
You will go to your room, Mathilda.
不许再这么胡闹了 知道吗
And there will be no more of this, do you understand?
下不为例 玛蒂尔达
No more, Mathilda.
这国家的法律不是我写的 凯特琳
I do not write the law in this goddamned country, Caitlin.
我也不是个法官
Neither am I a judge, both
而法律和法官都认定 由于不见尸首
of which resolved that in the absence of a corpse,
你父亲只能在失踪七年后才被判定为死亡
seven years must pass before your father be declared dead
届时他的财产才能由他在世的继承人继承
and his worldly goods handed to his surviving heir,
也就是我们的儿子
our son.
抱歉 我们不就是为这才请律师的吗
Forgive me, but is this not the reason why we hired a lawyer?
律师只能辩护
A lawyer only makes the argument.
判决的不是他
He... he don't rule.
这个科特 他是你能找来的最好的律师吗
And this man, Cotter, he was the best you could find?
是的
He was.
我说的最好 马修 就是指最贵的
And by best, Matthew, I do mean most costly.
是我请得起的最贵的
I paid what I could muster.
很高兴知道了我的性命在你心里的价值
Well, I am glad to know what value you place on my life,
-还有我们儿子的命 -给我等等
- that of our son, also. - Now, you wait a minute.
你以为我是黄金交易商吗 我不是
You think I'm out there running a bullion brokerage? I am not.
我只是白教堂警♥察♥分局的医生
I'm the hired knife of a police division in Whitechapel.
我戒了酒
I do not drink no more.
戒了赌
I do not gamble.
为了打赢官司我攒下了挣来的
And I've saved damn near every farthing I could
每一分钱
for our case to be made.
又戒酒又节俭 我对你
Sobriety and thrift, you have my sympathies
为全力追求败诉而遭受的
for the many privations you must have suffered
缺衣少食的生活表示同情
in your inevitable pursuit of failure.
我本计划用枪弹和快马 记得吗
I was set on guns and fast horses, remember?
那是在你的判决下来之前
This was before even your sentence was passed down,
在儿子出生之前
before even our son was born,
但你说他们会允许我抚养儿子
but it was you that said they'll allow me to raise the boy,
你说这里不是亚利桑那
and you that said that this was not Arizona
想逃出法网得用钱不能用炸♥弹♥
and escape should be won with hard cash and not dynamite.
我想要的是
What I want
你拿出点男人样 保护好你的家人
is for you to act as a man ought, to protect your family.
否则我就得死 马修
Or else I will die, Matthew.
我爱你
I love you.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
那就救我
Then save me.
没时间了
There's no time.
我不知道该怎么救你
I don't know how.
那你对我还有什么用
Then what use are you to me?
守卫 我丈夫要走了
Guard, my husband is leaving.
-亲爱的 求你 -出去
- Darling, please. - Out.
我想你都听到了吧 普罗宾医生
You heard it all, I imagine, Dr. Probyn.
我答应给你的 还是能给你的
All that has been promised, it may still be yours.
但什么时候才能给我
But when?
到时候肯定给你
In due course.
你是指在我帮你和儿子
By which you mean after I have facilitated you and your son's
逃出监狱之后吗
flight from these walls.
我觉得我不趁你还没逃远
It would seem illogical on my part not to take the
先索要报酬恐怕不太合理吧
promised payment whilst you are still proximate.
你想要我求你吗
Would you see me beg?
不必
I would not.
但找人帮忙得给好处
But men must be bribed.
我们的朋友 希克斯顿守卫
Our friend, Guard Theakston,
还有伦敦墙洗衣店的朋友们
the good men of the London Wall Laundry
他们将允许你们二人
who were to accept the two of you
次日偷偷上他们的车
aboard their cart the morning after next,
要是我拿不出好处
they will not oblige
他们就不会那么做了
if I cannot hand to them their incentive.
虽然这对我们双方都很不幸
Now, it will bring nothing but, ah, sadness to us all,
但我想不出现在还能怎么办
but I cannot see how it may now be done.
HAFEEZ 哈菲兹
Harry, Apples, Freddy, Edward, Edward, Zebra... Hafeez.
这是从被害律师办公室拿来的杂♥志♥吗
These are the magazines we took from the dead lawyer's office?
是的 探长
Yes, Inspector.
这可够你好好看一阵的了
Not a little amount of bedside reading for you then.
我这就看 探长
I shall get about it presently, however, Inspector.
你受教育程度高 队长
You're the educated man, Sergeant.
知道这份报刊吗
Are you familiar with this title?
知道 创始人是阿卜杜拉·奎利姆
Yeah, founder one Abdullah Quilliam.
原名威廉姆·亨利·奎利姆
He was born William Henry Quilliam,
利物浦一个钟表匠的儿子
son of a watchmaker from Liverpool.
信了伊♥斯♥兰♥教后改的名字
Changed his name upon taking up Mohammedanism.
他是个英国人 长官
An Englishman, sir,
现在信奉一个东方宗教
now adhering to an eastern religion,
还用这份刊物为之宣传争辩
one he promotes and debates beneath that title.
看这里 萨义德·卡迪尔
Look here, Sayid Al-Qadir.
看来死者不仅是读者
Seems our dead man is not only a subscriber
自己还投稿呢
but a contributor also.
确实 长官
Quite so, sir.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教的太阳在西方升起
The sun of Islam now rises from the west.
他们怎么样 罗斯
How where they, Rose?
-谁怎么样 -你的观众 剧院
- How were who? - You know, your audience, the house.
和往常一样
Much as ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
西区捞上来的那个死去的年轻人
That dead lad we pulled from the Western.
还是个挺厉害的煽动者呢
It's quite some firebrand he was.
他写道 我们英国人
We British, he says,
就是劫掠世界的海盗
are sea wolves living off the pillage of the Earth.
这种言论让他父亲听到肯定气死了
Such opinion enough to turn his father's beard blue.
你干吗操心这个 贝内特
Why does that worry you, Bennet?
他是个正直的人 孟加拉骑兵队的
He's an upright fella, Bengal Lancer,
他对自己身份的骄傲甚至称得上自大
sports his stripes with a pride some might call immodest,
但是 我还是有些同情他
but... I have some feeling for him.
他从未见过他为之服役的国家
He's never seen the country he serves,
来这里朝觐他的女王
comes here to pay tribute to his Queen,
她的首都却夺走了他儿子的性命
finds her capital has taken his boy from him.
你看到了他的悲痛 这让你心碎
You see his grief, and it moves you,
这是父亲的悲痛
a father's grief.
-行了 罗斯 -我就不能愧疚一下吗
- Now, Rose. - Am I not to be allowed my regret,
-贝内特 -我没这么说
- Bennet? - I did not say that,
但有时看你的样子
but you behave on occasion
好像这感觉是我给你的
as if it were myself inflicts it upon you.
你难道不该吗
And why should you not?
我没有给你你应得的幸福
I have not given you what you had a right to expect.
你把自己给了我 罗斯 你给了我你的爱
You give me yourself, Rose. You give me your love.
-这对我就足够 -别这么说
- That is all I've ever... - Don't say it.
这不够
It is not all.
不够
It is not.
你可以否认 但全世界都知道 贝内特
You may deny it, but the whole world knows it, Bennet.
他们看着他们的警局头头
They look at their Chief of Police,
心说
and they say to themselves, well,
如果他当初娶了个黄花闺女
if he will take a one-time bonner as his wife.
老天爷
Oh, for Christ's...
他早该知道 她如今双腿间
He should have known that nothing can ever grow within that
那干老的东西再也生不出...
dry, old hat that she now keeps between her legs.
你给我住口
You will stop this.
-但 -我不要听
- But... - I will not hear it!
亲爱的 这不是别人的想法
My love, these are no man or woman's thoughts
是你自己的胡思乱想
but your own.
那为什么 贝内特
Then why, Bennet?
为什么我们生不出孩子
Why can we not give ourselves a child?
除了你 埃德蒙
Who believed but you, Edmund,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表