剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
-远离建房♥的地区 -是的
- Away from where the housing is built. - Yes.
依我之见
Removal of the freshwater
是淡水牡蛎养殖场的移除促成了这一问题
oyster beds compounded the issue, in my opinion.
或许是吧 但这里要建成度假小镇
It may have, but this is to be a resort town,
而不是渔场
not a fish farm.
你觉得该如何解决这个问题
How do you believe it might be stopped?
我恐怕不知道 先生
I'm not sure I know, sir.
这毕竟是大海
It is the sea, after all.
埃德蒙 希望你原谅我父亲的尖锐
I hope, Edmund, you'll forgive my father his sharpness.
他在这里投资了很多
He has much invested here.
这可以理解
It's understandable.
如果海边汉普顿变成了海里汉普顿
Should Hampton-on-Sea become Hampton-in-the-Sea,
我们会失去一切的
we will have lost everything.
所以说 埃德蒙 你的到来对我们
And so do you see, Edmund, how your coming here
对我们在这儿建立的社区 对我自己
is a boon to us, the community we built here,
都是件大好事
and to myself also?
我的阿尔弗雷德死后 我以为我一生
My Alfred gone, I'd come to think my life
都要献给瓦莱丽了
would be solely dedicated to Valerie.
是啊 我们两人女儿之间的友谊
Yes, the, er, friendship our daughters have made,
对我们都是莫大欣慰
a great pleasure to us all.
等钻禧庆典那天
What a day we shall have,
我们四个人肯定会很尽兴的
come the Jubilee, the four of us together.
为什么她要穿成女王
Why is she dressed as the Queen,
他们在做什么呢 玛蒂尔达
and what are they doing, Mathilda?
嘘 瓦莱丽 看啊
Shh, Valerie, watch.
他在跟她做♥爱♥呢
He makes a kind of love to her.
玛蒂尔达 我们的火车
Mathilda, our train.
天呐 瓦莱 我们得赶紧跑
Christ, Val, we must run.
怎么了
What?
新警局
The new police station.
那是萨缪尔·德拉蒙德
That is Samuel Drummond.
他的朋友喊他德拉
His friends call him Drum.
那是弗兰西斯·撒切尔
And that is Francis Thatcher.
你说他俩谁更帅
Which do you consider the more handsome?
-德拉 -是啊
- Drum. - Yes.
走吧 我们可以从这儿抄近路去新地铁站
Come. We may cut through to the new underground station here,
从白教堂直接到维多利亚
direct from Whitechapel to Victoria.
罗斯 求你 别哭了
Rose, please, stop your crying.
原谅我 苏珊小姐
Forgive me, Miss Susan.
只是...
It's just...
只是...
it's only that...
这一切现在感觉好真实 你就要...
all become so real, to think that...
希克斯顿先生
Mr. Theakston?
是 苏小姐
Yes, Miss S?
您能照顾康纳一会儿吗
Will you take Connor for a few moments?
当然 苏小姐
Course, Miss S.
来吧
Give me that.
罗斯 你要明白
Rose, understand.
我已经听天由命
I am resigned
本国法律至少允许我
that the law of this land allowed me
生下并哺育我的儿子
this time to birth and nurse my son.
这是我的福气
Well, it is a blessing,
但我的裁决从来没变
but my sentence was always my sentence.
我造成的死亡 罗斯
The death that I brought, Rose,
我必须付出代价
it must be paid down.
告诉我 上尉怎么样了
And tell me, how fares the captain?
真是不可思议
It is a wonder
你还能如此和气 如此亲切地问他的消息
that you can ask after him with such kindness, is sweet.
他还像以往一样
He is getting about his same old games,
完全不考虑你
not one thought in this world for you,
-或是他的儿子 -好了 罗斯
- or his son. - Come, Rose.
他和我 我们经历了那么多
He and I, all that we have lived through...
我不想心中萌生恨意
I will not have rancour in my heart,
尤其是现在
not now,
尤其是对他
and above all, not for him.
所有爱你的人都得哀悼你 苏珊小姐
All who love you must grieve, Miss Susan, grieve.
他们不能有丝毫怀疑
They'll not suspect a thing.
与自♥由♥相比 心碎只是小小的代价
Broken hearts are a small price to pay for freedom.
土壤中钙和锌含量偏中下
The low to medium concentrations of calcium and zinc in the soil,
说明是公园地区
would suggests parkland.
此外 还含有铜 那么就是中北部的公园
Further, we have some copper, northern and central parkland.
海德公园 摄政公园
Hyde Park, Regent's Park,
汉普斯特荒野 樱草花山
Hampstead Heath, Primrose Hill.
不不 范围太广了 再缩小点
No, no, no. It's too wide a net. Do better.
愿意效劳
Gladly.
里面没有多少砷
There's little arsenic within, however.
真是遗憾
Well, that's a pity.
你真逗 贝尼
Oh, that's cute Benito.
北部公园砷含量会比较高
Northern parks would show an elevated arsenic count.
那么汉普斯特和
So you can strike Hampstead
樱草花就可以排除了
and Primrose from the list, therefore.
看吧
Now here,
是红虫卵
these are redworm eggs.
红虫是马寄生虫 拉在屎里的
Redworms are horse parasites, shat out in manure.
周二城里要举办阅兵
There's a parade in this city on Tuesday,
阅兵有很多步兵
a parade involving a great number of infantry
和同等数量的骑兵参加
and an equal number of cavalry.
那么骑兵在哪个公园驻扎呢
And which park does the cavalry make its encampmentry?
海德公园的孟加拉骑兵
Hyde Park, Bengal Lancers.
德雷克 你会用得上这个
Drake, you'll need this.
我是警♥察♥ 这里谁管事
Police, who is it commands here?
我是骑兵少校卡迪尔
I am Risaldar-Major Al-Qadir.
这些人是我的手下
These are my men.
您现在手下缺一个人吗 先生
And do you currently lack for one, sir?
什么
Lack?
你这儿有少谁吗
A man, have you any missing?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
今早在白教堂码头的岸上
There's a dead man of your stock
发现了一具尸体 是你的同胞
found on the shore of a Whitechapel dock this morning.
在他身上发现了海德公园的土壤和马屎
Hyde Park dirt and horse shit about him.
也就刚过三十岁
Not too far north of 30 years of age.
他...
Oh, and he, ah...
戴着这个
he wore this.
下午好 长官
Good afternoon, sir.
下午好 队长
Good afternoon, Sergeant.
德拉 告诉杰克逊上尉
Drum, will you inform Captain Jackson
有人要去认河岸浮尸
we hope to identify our river man.
这就去 长官
Right away, sir.
卡迪尔少校
Major Al-Qadir,
这位是我们的医生 杰克逊上尉
our surgeon, Captain Jackson.
上尉
Captain
哪里的上尉
of what?
美国陆军 先生
US Army, sir.
德雷克 你和少校可以开始了
Now, Drake, you and the major are all set.
你去哪
Where is it you go?
那个我要去的地方 我现在得去了
That place I needed to be, I need to be there.
我给您看看吧 先生
May I show him to you, sir?
他不是我的部下
He is not one of my soldiers.
不 别动 先生
No, you do not move, sir!
他叫萨义德·卡里姆·阿卜杜勒·卡迪尔
His name is Mr. Sayid Kalim Abdul Al-Qadir,
牛津大学贝利奥尔学院毕业生
graduate of Balliol College Oxford,
英格兰威尔士出庭律师
barrister at law at the Bar of England and Wales, and...
是我儿子
he was my son.
乔奇先生 早上好
Mr. Judge, good morning.
-科特先生 -很高兴再次见到你
- Mr. Cotter. - Pleasure to see you once more.
这次没有谁受审
Now, no one is on trial,
我们只是来听法庭的裁决
and we're simply here for the court's decision.
这裁决基本已经定下来了 是吧
And that decision foregone and easy, correct?
是啊 只是个过场
Correct, a formality.
乔奇先生 现在或许可以...
Now, this might be an apposite moment, Mr. Judge, for the, um...
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表