剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
结算一下我公♥司♥的费用了
final settlement of my firm's fees.
是啊 当然
Oh, er, right. Yeah, certainly.
分文不差 科特先生
As agreed, Mr. Cotter.
那好吧 乔奇先生 我们去吧
Well, Mr. Judge, shall we dance?
全体起立
All rise.
之前我们看到那男人对那女人做的事
What we saw that man do earlier to that woman,
你说我爸爸给你妈妈做过吗
do you think my father has done that too your mother yet?
今天怎么样
How was your day?
丁尼生和三角学 我最拿手了
Tennyson and trigonometry, my stock and trade.
这是煤烟 你怎么会弄上煤烟的
This is soot. How do you have soot on you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
怎么会是煤烟呢
How could it possibly be soot?
这正是我下个问题 玛蒂尔达
My next question, Mathilda.
怎么回事啊
How indeed?
得了 父亲 不过是领子弄脏了点
Come, Father, it is only a smear on a collar,
而且你已经不是警♥察♥了
and you are no longer a policeman.
请开门吧
Open it, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这一切 他的文件
Right, all this, the details of his work,
全部打包 拿回去给德拉蒙德队长
see it boxed and ordered, returned to Sergeant Drummond.
你儿子是否把自己生活的细节都透露给你 先生
Did your son share the details of his life with you, sir?
什么意思
Share?
他都去哪 认识谁 有什么想法
Where he went, who he knew, what he thought?
我们三天前谈过半小时
We spoke for only one half of an hour three days past,
这段对话
and that, the sole conversation
是我们六年来唯一的一次
in which he and I have partook in almost six years.
-自他离开印度之后吗 -是的
- Since he left India. - Correct.
-我的萨义德 -那是他吗
- My Sayid. - That is he?
-是的 -抱歉
- It is. - Forgive me,
但你前不久跟你儿子谈话的时候 先生
but when you and your son spoke recently, sir,
他有提到打算什么时候离开吗
did he say when he might be leaving here?
-离开 -回家 先生
- Leaving? - Going home, sir.
这里就是他的家 探长 英国伦敦
This was his home, Inspector, London, England.
他是位英国绅士
He was an English gentleman.
先生 你可认识另一个人 哈菲兹先生
Sir, do you know this other man, this Mr. Hafeez?
很遗憾 我认识
With regret, I do.
他在普纳的德干大学跟我儿子成了朋友
He made friend of my son in Pune, Deccan College.
他叫伊姆兰·哈菲兹
His name is Imran Hafeez.
那么他们不是一起去牛津的
So they did not travel to Oxford together?
不是
They did not.
那么你为什么对哈菲兹先生如此不满呢
And this low opinion you suffer of Mr. Hafeez?
他是个坏男孩 毫无敬意
He is a bad boy, no respect.
是个平民 你明白吧
Common, you understand.
我明白
Oh, I do.
去问问哪个员工最后跟
Ask about, the last time anyone employed here
萨义德·卡迪尔或哈菲兹先生说过话
spoke to Sayid Al-Qadir or Mr. Hafeez.
秩序 庭上保持秩序
Order, order in the court!
秩序 秩序
Order, order!
保持秩序
Order, I say!
你说是走过场的 你保证我了的
You said it was a formality. You assured me.
我们为这一天等了18个月了 科特
It's taken us 18 months to get here, Cotter!
得了 乔奇先生 律师的保证嘛
Come, Mr. Judge, a lawyer's assurances.
埃德蒙 可以说句话吗
Edmund, might I?
你不邀请我们进去 这我理解
You do not invite us in, and I understand why,
因为那样不太成体统
that it would not seem proper,
但是
but...
考虑当下的体统是一♥码♥事
there is present propriety,
但或许将来
and there is a future where we might,
我们可以构建一个世界
you and I, construct a world where
从而不必再有这方面的考虑
such considerations need no longer be met.
埃德蒙
Edmund? W...
她是谁
Who is she?
高伦小姐 黛博拉
Miss Goren, Deborah.
你好 埃德蒙
Hello, Edmund.
你还不知道吗
You had not heard?
我已经不再订阅伦敦报纸了
I, er, no longer take the London papers.
那是当然了
Course, why would you?
玛蒂尔达 你还是去看书吧
Mathilda, I think you might get to your books.
我的书都看过了 父亲
My books are read, Father.
那么如果你所言不虚
Then if you wish, as you say you do,
我就立刻送你去牛津
that I will send you to Oxford,
否则你还是再去看看吧
I suggest you read them again,
要不我早上就给沃辛先生打电♥话♥
or I will call on Mr. Worthing in the morning
告诉他我女儿
and say that yes, my daughter
能做好秘书助理的工作
would make an admirable secretarial assistant,
你的学业也可以就此结束
and that will be that for your learning.
下去吧
Now, leave us.
你怎么找到我的
How on Earth did you find me?
并不难
Ah, it was not so hard.
白教堂依然在谈论你
You are still talked of in Whitechapel.
我想他们会一直谈论下去
I expect you will be forever.
还没有哪个警♥察♥比埃德蒙·里德更受人尊敬
There's still no policeman afforded greater respect than Edmund Reid.
贝内特·德雷克不受尊敬吗
Bennet Drake is not afforded respect?
不 他当然受尊敬 但正是德雷克先生
No, of course, but it is Mr. Drake...
负责了案件调查
Who led the investigation
进而让艾萨克·布鲁姆面临死刑
which now sees Isaac Bloom facing execution.
艾萨克没做这种事 他不是那种人
Isaac did not do such a thing. It is not within him.
还有谁也这么想
And who else shares this conviction?
只有我自己
Only myself.
我希望
And, I hoped,
或许你也是
perhaps yourself.
你以为我会去伦敦
So you thought that I would now travel to London,
去白教堂 质疑我朋友
to Whitechapel, and challenge the care
在侦查此案中的细致和严谨
and rigour with which my friend has prosecuted this case?
请原谅 高伦小姐 但这一信念之举
Forgive me, Miss Goren, but that is a leap of faith
完全是基于你自己的理论 我不能这么做
based on no other logic but your own. I will not do it.
不 该请你原谅我
No, it is you who must forgive me.
我来到你家 却惹你生气
I'm in your home, and I've raised you to anger.
谢谢你 还有你女儿的热情招待
Thank you, both of you, for your hospitality.
别 请留下吧 跟我们一起吃饭
No, please, stay. Stay with us. Eat with us.
拜托了 黛博拉 我坚持
Please, Deborah, I insist.
玛蒂尔达也会希望你留下
So will Mathilda.
谢谢
Thank you.
听说你女儿
I gave thanks when it was said
回到了你身边时我感谢上苍
that your daughter had been returned to you.
我记得你当时多么坚信
I remembered your conviction, and...
我佩服你 埃德蒙
and I admire you, Edmund.
你能给她现在这样的自♥由♥
It cannot be an easy thing to grant her the freedom
定非易事
you now so clearly do.
我不太明白 黛博拉
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Deborah.
我看到她和她朋友了
I saw her and her friend.
他们在维多利亚站上了我的火车
They boarded my train at Victorian.
我以为
I assumed that...
煤烟
Soot.
玛蒂尔达·里德
Mathilda Reid!
玛蒂尔达 过来
Mathilda! In here!
煤烟 玛蒂尔达
Soot, Mathilda, soot!
伦敦 你去哪了
London, where is it you go?
我们家 父亲
To our home, Father.
那里不是我们家了 现在不...老天爷
It is not our home, not any lo... good God,
你把瓦莱丽·弗里曼一起带去了白教堂吗
did you take Valerie Freeman with you to Whitechapel?
她好奇嘛
She was curious.
她为什么不能感到好奇 那里那么有趣
And why should she not be? It is a fascinating place.
玛蒂尔达 你就不想想
And do you not think, Mathilda,
她可能遭遇什么 你可能遭遇什么吗
on what might happen to her, to you?
你最...你明明知道白教堂都发生什么事
You of all... you know what happens in Whitechapel!
我知道 我永远不会忘记
I do. I never forget.
你明白吗 亲爱的 这多让我痛苦
And do you see, my darling, how this pains me?
我把你带来这里
I brought you here.
我把咱们迁来这里
I brought us both here
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表