剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
印度水手 不管他们什么肤色
Lascars, all their colour, plenty more besides,
久而久之 也都会成为我们生活的一部分
they will all in good time, likewise become as such.
除非本市的工人能团结对外
Not if working men in this city stay tight.
你得到处去看看
You need to take a look about.
外面那座城市
There is a city out there...
要向穿过它的女王欢呼致敬
tuned to cheer its Queen as she parades her way through it.
但那位女王是什么人
But what is that Queen?
她是位女王
She is an empress,
但她的帝国不限于英格兰 孩子
but her empire is not solely England, boy.
而是整个世界
It is the world.
所以 世界将汇聚于伦敦
And therefore, the world comes to London,
而伦敦会成为世界
and London becomes the world.
这并非因为英国人好或是漂亮
This is not because Englishmen are good or pretty,
而是因为我们比别人都更快明白
but because we understood quicker than all,
贸易繁荣 权力就更大
good trade made for greater power.
而你在这方面一直不足 罗伊
Power which you will always lack for, Roy,
除非你能明白 这世上
until you understand that there is but one boat
只漂着一艘船 那就是
afloat in this world, and it is this.
你要么跟随未来的潮流
You roll for the future times...
要么就会被未来碾压
or the future times will roll over you.
这是一个缅♥甸♥丝绸船长教我的
It was a Burmese silk captain showed me that.
把刀插♥进♥人两肋之间
Slip a knife between a man's ribs
而不被他察觉
without him even feeling it.
你瞧 一个人如果对世界敞开心胸
See what a man might learn
能学到多少知识啊 罗伊
if he opens his heart to the world, Roy?
但你 我们也知道 是个无知的人
But you, as we know, are an ignorant fellow.
作为在河边生活的人
A man of the riverside,
往河里抛具尸体
and yet you cannot so much as place a dead man in that river
都不能让他消失
and get him lost.
你得给尸体增加重量 罗伊
You need to weigh the cargo down, Roy,
让潮水把它带走
and let your tide help you through.
内特就懂这道理
Nate here knows how.
是我教他的
I showed him. Yeah.
你要沉底了 朋友
You are going deep, my friend,
冲去河口
out into the estuary,
黑河河口
the black river mouth,
埋在远远的海底
the belly of the seas beyond.
你是她丈夫 是吧
You're the husband, are you not?
是的 医生
I am, Doctor.
你想怎么样
What is it you want?
你...筹到资金了吗
Have you, er... you found the wherewithal?
算是吧
Of a kind.
你客气点我就拿给你看
Well, I'll show you if you ask nice.
你有老婆吗 普罗宾
You got a wife, Probyn?
你爱她吗
You love her?
我可是爱我老婆的
Well, mine I love.
一想到要让你这样的白煮蛋
And the thought that I would let a white boiled egg such as yourself
害我余生与她天人两隔
stop me from living out my days with her,
那我还算哪门子男人
well, what kind of man would I be?
什么
Say what?
我想要什么吗
Oh, what do I want?
我要你按说好的帮助她
Well, I want you to help her as you contracted to do.
你真要含着枪筒跟我讨价还价吗
Are you really gonna quibble with a pistol in your mouth?
你不照做 我就杀了你
You don't do this, I will kill you.
怎么样
How does that sound?
但是没时间了
There is no time, however.
行刑只有几小时了 我没法...
It... it is but hours away. I... I... I can't.
洗衣房♥的人
The men...... the laundry.
这计划行不通
The plan cannot work.
现在有新计划了
Well, there's a new plan, however.
典狱长会向你确认
Now, it's you the prison governor's gonna look to
她是否已经死亡 对吧
for confirmation of her death, correct?
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Bloom.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Bloom.
你认识一个叫斯坦纳的人吗
Do you know a man named Steiner?
他是一个白教堂的拉比
He is a rabbi in Whitechapel.
他说你袭击了他
He says you assaulted him.
是真的吗
Did you?
他无法容忍♥我的工作
He would not allow my work.
而我的工作完全是在支持他
And my work is nothing if it is not in support of him.
他就是不明白
He would not see this!
我知道 先生
I know, sir.
我看到你看我的眼神了
I see the way you look at me,
但你不必担心
but you need not concern yourself.
我也觉得后悔 我也觉得羞耻
I feel the regret. I feel the shame.
你能给我解释一下吗 先生
Will you explain something to me, sir?
-尽量吧 -巨魔是什么
- If I can. - What is a golem?
有很多含义
Um, may mean many things.
一个半人形 非人的生物
An unformed being of human shape, but not human,
由人创造来保护或攻击人的怪物
a monster made by other men to protect or attack.
既非恶 也非好
Not evil, neither good.
白教堂的孩子们说他们看到了这样的东西 先生
The children of Whitechapel report seeing such a being, sir,
一个黑影 溜进孩子们的房♥间
a dark figure entering the rooms of the young,
在屋顶上跳来跳去
leaping from rooftops.
我的同胞想象力真丰富
My people have avid imaginations.
你的同胞现在认为那东西就是你 布鲁姆先生
Your people now imagine that figure to be yourself, Mr. Bloom.
但我并不强壮
But I am not strong.
我不善运动
I have no athleticism.
我又何必要吓唬小孩子
Why would I seek to frighten children?
我忙着呢
I... I am occupied!
你认识一个拉托夫斯基拉比吗
Do you know a man named Ratovski, a rabbi, also.
当然
Of course.
里昂·拉托夫斯基关于矢量空间的研究
Leon Ratovski's work on vector spaces
有很深远的影响力 但...
has been deeply influential, but...
但他死了
but he... he is dead.
-他怎么死的 -他被杀了
- How is he dead? - He... he is killed.
谁杀的
At whose hand?
我觉得你在跟我玩游戏
I believe you play games with me.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
人说是我杀的
By my hand, so it is said.
你否认吗
And do you deny it?
没人相信我
I was not believed.
你现在要否认吗
Will you deny it now?
有什么用
What is the use?
我或许会相信你
I might believe you!
我这些日子常梦到我的家
I dream often these days of my home,
如果我没有被迫离开
of all I might have been,
可能会有怎样的生活
had I not been forced to leave there,
不必听你这副口气跟我说话
not had the need to learn this tongue of yours.
你关于潮汐规律的直觉
Your instinct as regards the tidal patterns,
你的演算没问题
your workings were sound.
这样强大的海流相遇会产生漩涡
Such strong forces colliding, they will create a vortex.
但防波堤 这个码头
But the breakwater, this, erm, pier,
他们建了房♥子
they have built houses.
漩涡成了型 向岸上逼去
The vortex, gives it shape, drives it into the land.
-那么码头得拆掉 -那也没用
- So the pier must be removed. - That will not help.
有没有码头 漩涡已经形成
Pier, no pier, the vortex is made.
这片地不能再住人了
This land not to be lived on.
布鲁姆先生 求你
Mr. Bloom, please,
告诉我 是你杀了里昂·拉托夫斯基吗
did you kill Leon Ratovski?
里昂·拉托夫斯基是我的朋友
Leon Ratovski was my friend.
你知道他来到了白教堂吗
And you know he was in Whitechapel?
是的 他来看过我
I did. He visited me.
但他来白教堂不是来见我的
But he did not come to Whitechapel to visit me.
-那是为什么 -是来见另一个人
- Then why? - To see another.
-他说是想弥补一个过错 -过错
- He said, to right a wrong. - A wrong?
-什么过错 -他说是抛弃
- What kind? - An abandonment, he said.
-一个弃儿 -谁
- A child. - Which?
他发了誓不会说出去
He promised not to say.
我不会让我的朋友违背誓言
And I would not ask my friend to break an oath.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表