剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
让整个系统崩溃的小小碎片
the nameless splinter that breaks the system.
我爱那个孩子
I loved that boy.
铁人
Men of iron?
我们不过是烟雾
Men of smoke is all we are.
给我戴上枷锁吧
Bring me them shackles.
这是我们这儿造的
We made them here.
我需要炸♥药♥炸门
I need dynamite for the door.
你得去找个黑市贩子
You find a fence.
一切都得做对
Everything has to be right.
得手的时候 一切都得准备好
And when it's done, everything has to be ready.
康纳 我们带他回来时
Connor, we cannot make a single mistake
-不能犯一点错误 -我知道 亲爱的
- when we take him back. - I know, darling.
我知道
I know.
我得看看那房♥子 周围的街道
I need to see the house, the streets around it.
我们得知道怎么无声无息地来去
We need to know how to enter and leave as ghosts.
看来我们又要午夜去散步了
Well, it looks like we have ourselves another midnight ramble, huh?
你在为高伦小姐做有用的工作 汤马斯
That's useful work you're doing for Miss Goren, Thomas.
听说是海克曼杀了查理
Heard it was Hackman done in Charlie.
是的
It was.
那你来找我♥干♥什么
Then why are you here?
因为 伙计 我的提议依然有效
Because, lad, the offer still stands.
你可以来莱曼街跟我工作
You can work at Leman Street with me.
但你得戒酒
But you have to stop the drinking.
我宁可上绞架 而不是见识我所见识的
I'd sooner have took the rope than seen what I seen,
做我做的那些事
done what I done.
你以为你救了我吗
You think you saved me?
你把我送去了比死亡更糟的地方
You sent me somewhere worse than death.
-汤马斯 -你不是我的朋友
- Thomas. - You ain't my friend.
你不是我的守护人
You ain't my guardian.
你是一对黑翅膀 给我投下♥阴♥影
You are black wings casting shadow over me.
我不知道我是不是还能再感到光明
And I know not if I shall ever feel light again.
你想见我
You wished to see me?
里德探长 你在弗莱德·阿博兰手下工作时
Inspector Reid, when you worked under Fred Abberline,
也在每件事上都质疑他的判断吗
did you presume to question his judgement at every turn?
德雷克先生 贝内特
Mr. Drake, Bennet...
德雷克探长 我是德雷克探长
Inspector Drake, I am Inspector Drake.
我做你的警长时
And when I was your sergeant,
我有质疑过你的判断吗
did I presume to question your judgement?
没有 德雷克探长
You did not, Inspector Drake.
那你为什么一刻不停地质疑我呢
Then with what conceited licence is it you ceaselessly question mine?
我对汤马斯·高厄的怀疑 的确没有道理
My suspicions of Thomas Gower were, I accept, unfounded.
没错
So they were.
但你却费尽心机背着我
And yet what a merry dance you led behind my back
想证明他有罪
to see him proved otherwise.
但我更没想到的是 你回到白教堂来
But more for me to be surprised when your very return to Whitechapel
就是为了质疑我对艾萨克·布鲁姆的定罪
was to question my conviction of Isaac Bloom.
因为尽管他已过上整日
Because even though he'd come to pass his days
在汉普顿的沙滩上剥牡蛎吃的日子
shucking oysters on the sands of Hampton,
我的判断还是不入伟大的埃德蒙·里德的法眼
my judgement was apparently insufficient for the great Edmund Reid.
德雷克探长 我本意并非
Inspector Drake, it was never my intention
-怀疑你的... -本意 探长
- to doubt your... - Intention, Inspector?
我们就别提这个了
Well, let's not speak of those.
我的本意还不是让你坐在我面前呢
It was never my intention to have you here before me thus!
但最近 我开始觉得
But of late, I have come to thinking
这世上 一个人的本意
a man's intentions count for something
-根本毫无意义 -贝内特
- less than nought in this world. - Bennet.
你给我听着 埃德蒙·里德
You will hear me, Edmund Reid!
我看到你了 你巧舌如簧
I watched you, your sly words,
强迫他听你的话
pressing and turning him to your will.
就连他也相信自己犯下了重罪
Even had the boy himself believe he'd done them things!
我们当年一起办案时很得力
We coppered good together, you and I once.
或许那些日子已经一去不复返了
But, ah, maybe them days have passed.
你今后要尊重我 里德探长
You will henceforth do me the courtesy of respect, Mr. Reid.
如果再让我发现你背着我搞小动作
If I find you manoeuvring beyond my eyeline once more,
我会吊销你的警♥察♥证
I will revoke your warrant card,
高高兴兴地打发你走
send you away, and do so with joy.
我会尽我所能为这个分局效忠 德雷克探长
I will endeavour to serve this division to my utmost, Inspector Drake.
那我们说定了 里德探长
Then we are concluded, Inspector Reid.
《犹太法典》说 知识之树
The Talmud tells us that the tree of knowledge itself,
导致我们堕落的东西 就是葡萄树
instrument of our fall, was a grape vine.
汤马斯 我也曾经被葡萄藤控制
Time was, Thomas, the vine held its sway over me also.
-现在不了吗 -是啊
- But not now? - But not now.
黛博拉说你是犹太人之后 汤马斯
Deborah tells me that you were born a Jew, Thomas.
你信仰上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
上帝绝不会允许我见过的那些事发生
No God would permit the things I've seen.
但我们可以帮你 汤马斯 给你安慰
But we can help you, Thomas, give you comfort here.
你愿跟我一起祈祷吗
Would you care to pray with me?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need help from nobody.
-汤马斯 -也包括你 高伦小姐
- Thomas. - Not you neither, Miss Goren.
我...就不该再来找你
I... I should not have come back to you.
黛博拉小姐
Miss Deborah.
康纳睡在他们后屋的卧室里
Connor sleeps in their bedroom at the back.
我带你去看我们可以带他从哪逃
I'll show you where we can flee with him.
我得看看他
I need to see him.
凯特琳 不行
Caitlin, no.
我得看看他 马修
I need to see him, Matthew,
哪怕只有片刻
if only for a moment.
我的好孩子
My boy, my darling.
凯特琳 我们得走了
Caitlin, we have to leave!
妈妈
Mama.
你找妈妈吗 好孩子
Do you want your mama, sweet boy?
你找妈妈吗
Do you want your mum?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表