剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
那文身保佑你入睡 忘记你在战争中做过的事
ink that you might sleep, forget the things you done at war.
嗯
Yeah.
只有酒瓶子里的东西能让我入睡
All that lets me sleep is found in a bottle.
我还没找到过够深
And I am yet to find a bottle
够安静的瓶子呢
deep and silent enough.
所以你别跟我讲什么戒酒
So don't you preach to me of bloody temperance.
汤马斯
Thomas.
你今晚住这儿吧
You stay here tonight, eh?
我们早上再谈
We'll talk more in the morning.
我会帮你的 小伙子
I will help you, lad.
我会想到办法的
I will find a way.
怎么办 中士
How, Sergeant?
怎么办
How?
这边走 苏珊小姐
This way, Miss Susan.
海关仓库现在就在我们上面不远处
The customs house is close above us now.
等等
Hold,
那是什么
what is that?
河水 潮汐的声音
The river, the tide.
不不 那是巴扎盖特下水道
No, no. It's, ah, it's the Bazalgette sewer.
苏珊小姐 这是樟脑油 你用吧
Miss Susan, oil of camphor, please.
-你说是酒窖的 -来吧 快走
- Wine cellars, you said. - Come, come, come.
来吧 就这边 就在前边了
Come, it's straight here. Ahead, now.
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
那个保险库里是什么
the strong room, what is within?
从没往里面去过
Never gone no further.
为什么
Why?
亚伯·克洛克的命令
Abel Croker's say so.
这里 东西多的没人会在乎
Here, too much to be missed.
但那里 铁门之后 是宝物
But there, beyond that barricade, treasure.
金子吗
Gold?
拦上是有道理的
Barricaded for a reason.
警卫点上没有人
The guard station is unmanned.
但他们巡逻的
They do patrol, however.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan!
苏珊小姐 求你
Miss Susan, please.
求你 他们来了
Please, they come.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan!
我们得走了
We leave now.
我知道你是个白♥痴♥ 居然还是个叛徒吗
Boy, I knew you for a cretin, but a turncoat too?
你是希望我们的生活彻底完蛋吗
Wish our lives here to come tumbling to an end,
-是吗 -不 亚伯
- do you? - No, Abel, Abel,
你要是想打人 就打我吧
you beat anyone, you beat me!
你以为我不会抽你吗 你想试探我吗
Think I will not take my belt to you? Do you test me?
你照顾我们是要收钱的
You wish to be paid for your care of us.
我还欠你钱呢 记得吗
There is a debt remaining, remember?
难道你觉得我要
Or do you imagine it being paid by me
余生都给你当秘书来还债吗
performing your secretarial duties until the day you die?
我不能留在这儿 亚伯
I cannot stay here, Abel.
你得明白
You know that.
你还得明白
Know too that I must
我得再次把儿子揽入怀中 重获自♥由♥
take my son to my chest once more and be free.
自♥由♥
Free?
这不叫自♥由♥
That is not freedom.
不是吗
Is it not?
瞧啊
See this.
光是这三件日本瓷器
The... the porcelain alone, three pieces Japanese
等待大阪的山中商社交税
awaiting the duty for Yamanaka and Company, Osaka.
这就是成千上万英镑啊
That is thousands upon thousands of pounds.
你以为我不知道有这样的财宝吗
Do you think me ignorant of such riches?
我知道
I am not.
而我一直抗拒他们的诱惑
I have resisted their lure for reasons with which
其原因你应该再熟悉不过
you ought to be altogether familiar.
贪心的危险 公主
The hazard of overreaching, princess...
五十五条人命 而你的俏脸被套上绞索
55 dead and your lovely face at the end of a rope.
我的动机
My motives,
我当初想达成的目的
what I sought to achieve,
我甘愿再冒同样的险
I would take the same risk again.
祈祷有不一样的结局吗
And hope for an alternative outcome?
是的
Quite so.
但这 这是我的出路
But this, this is my escape.
我丈夫和我会想尽一切办法抓住这机会
And my husband and I shall do all we can to take it.
不管你帮不帮我们 亚伯
Whether you help us or no, Abel,
你会拿到很大一笔分成
you shall receive a great share of it
作为答谢你给我的庇护
for the shelter you have given me,
庇护和照顾
the shelter and the care,
因为你是我的朋友 这永远不会变
because you are my friend, and will remain ever so.
我也是你的朋友吗
Am I yours?
不止是朋友
More than friend, indeed.
你是我的女儿 注定要离巢
You are my girl who must leave me.
那就帮帮我 亚伯
Then help me, Abel.
帮我获得自♥由♥
Help me to be free.
早啊 亲爱的
Morning, my love.
贝内特 我昨晚说的话
Bennet, what I said last night...
罗斯 求你
Rose, please.
我一点没睡着
Didn't sleep a wink again.
我不知道我还能坚持多久...
Dunno how much longer I can...
亲爱的 事情会好起来的
Darling, things will get better.
我们才刚为人父母 不是吗
We're beginners, aren't we?
我们会学会的
We will learn.
康纳会教我们的
Connor will teach us.
他起了吗
The lad?
没动静
No sign of rousing.
我不想打搅他
Didn't like to disturb.
嗯 还是我去吧
Yeah, best I do it.
汤马斯·高厄
Thomas Gower,
汤马斯
Thomas.
让他出去 贝内特
Get him out, Bennet.
让他滚出去
Get him out of this house!
原谅我
Forgive me.
汤马斯
Thomas!
汤马斯·高厄的服役记录
Thomas Gower's war record...
军事法庭 开除军籍
court martial, dishonourable discharge.
被他打的人 二等兵凯利 瞎了只眼睛
The man he beat, Private Carrie, lost an eye.
根本没获什么奖章 贝内特
There was no medal, Bennet.
高厄在戈斯波特的军事监狱蹲了三年
Gower spent three years at the military gaol in Gosport.
禀性难移 德雷克探长
A man doesn't change, Mr. Drake.
这是你背着我调查的
And all this you investigated with my back turned.
如果你认为我对案子太动感情
Would you not have done the same if you thought I had, ah,
难道不会也这么做吗
an emotional attachment to the matter at hand?
当然 就像你教我的那样
Of course, just as you taught me,
伟大客观的里德探长
the great, objective Inspector Reid.
但客观地讲
But objectively,
这仍不能证明汤马斯·高厄杀了坦纳
this still does not make Thomas Gower Tanner's killer.
的确
No, it does not,
但我们理当问他一些问题
but it behoves us to ask of him certain questions.
这我不会也背着你做
And I would not do that also with your back turned.
他已经藏了起来 德雷克探长
Now, he has gone to ground, Mr. Drake.
我知道他可能在哪
I know one place he'd be.
快走吧 出去玩去
Go on, all of you, outside. Hopscotch.
待会儿有热汤给你们
There'll be hot soup later.
谢谢你 黛博拉小姐
Thank you, Miss Deborah.
你得停下了 汤马斯
It has to stop, Thomas.
酒就是慢性毒药
The drink, it is a slow poison and no more.
我不想再喝了 黛博拉小姐
I don't wanna drink no more, Miss Deborah.
他在哪
Where is he?
汤马斯 跟我们走
Thomas, come with us.
你必须来
You must.
我什么都没做
I've done nothing.
或许是如此 孩子 但你必须来
That's as may be, boy, but you must come.
他病了 你看不出吗
The boy is sick. Can you not see that?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表