剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他至少有一百二十磅
and he's at least 120 pounds.
你看出我什么意思了吧 医生
Do you see where I'm going yet, Doctor?
这个体重的男人
Now such a break on the neck
脖子如此断裂 那得是从多高跌下去
of a man of such weight, that's a drop of around,
至少七英尺吧
what? Seven feet, at least.
是职业手法
Professional work.
让我联想到了你 普罗宾
The kind of work that puts me in mind of you, Probyn.
站在绞刑犯旁边看他们行刑
Standing over your hangman's recent execution,
然后宣布他们死亡
pronouncing 'em dead.
好厉害的警务侦查工作 上尉
Ah, that's, uh, impressive police work, Captain.
但你不是警♥察♥
Yet no policeman you.
不知你是否把你专业的臆想
I wonder have you shared your expert imaginings
跟你莱曼街的朋友说过
with your friends on Leman Street?
没有吗
No?
不知那是为何呢
I wonder why that might be.
会不会是你担心我会跟他们说什么
If not because you fear what I might choose to tell them.
你不记得我对你许下的承诺了吗
Do you not recall my promise to you?
还是你怀疑我不是认真的
Or is that you doubt my sincerity?
你到底要不要协助我调查
Now will you assist in my inquiry or won't you?
这两天里哪个被吊死的人
Which recently hanged cadavers
被你从墓坑转移到别处去了
have you seen diverted from burial pits no longer in two days passed?
我需要两个信息
Two details.
他的名字 和你送他去哪了
His name and where you sent him.
这位是珀西维尔·蒙克斯
Meet Percival Monks.
用火钩戳穿了他岳母的脑袋
He staved his mother-in-law's head in with a fire iron.
为此上了绞架
Got the rope for his troubles.
纽盖特昨天绞死了他
Newgate hanged him yesterday,
把尸体送去了伦敦医院好取出内脏
sent his body to the London hospital for evisceration.
你怎么查到的 杰克逊
How have you done this, Jackson?
就是靠观察线索 探长
Just merely read the signs, Inspector.
我们要说下一个 还是要我再嘚瑟一番
Now are we moving on, or do you wish me to showboat further?
不必 说下一个吧
Oh, no. Please, move on.
我看看
Right, see...
坏血病的舌头
Uh, scorbutic tongue.
牙齿像酒吧钢琴的键一样松
Teeth as loose as the keys in a saloon piano.
德雷克
Drake?
坏血病
Scurvy.
大概是移♥民♥来的路上患上的
Privation suffered on a migrant's passage perhaps.
波兰语的祈祷卡
Polish. Prayer card.
圣马可3:11
St Mark 3:11.
用英语写的 有意思
Curious it is in English.
圣马可多少 3:11
St Mark what? 3:11.
找到了
There we are.
"污鬼无论何时看见他 就俯伏在他面前"
"And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him."
这里还有
There's more here, however.
瞧 这是染的靛蓝色
You see here? This is indigo staining in here.
这是典型的缝纫女工用的针留下的瘢痕
That's the model scarring of seamstress needles.
-她在做苦工 -我猜也是
- She's been sweated. - That'd be my assumption.
波兰天主教♥徒♥最近才在城里越来越多
Polish Catholics are only recently so visible in the city there.
而且还不至于太多
And the numbers are not so swollen that
在白教堂血汗工厂里找出她来应该不会太难
finding one such from a Whitechapel sweatshop should be beyond us.
你觉得她是怎么死的 杰克逊
Might you say what made an end of her, Jackson?
我也不知道 德雷克
I'm at a loss, Drake.
真的
Genuinely.
那么不是流血致死
It's not the bloodletting that done for her, then?
不是 事实上 她根本没被放血
No, not at all. Point in fact, she ain't been bled at all.
那怎么解释她身上的血
Can you account for the blood that covered her?
解释不了
I cannot.
她身上唯一的伤口
The sole wound on her
是用同一种器械造成的一模一样的穿刺伤
is the exact same puncturing of the neck with the same instrument,
但却不是用来吸她血的
but it's not been used to drain her.
恰恰相反 她血液充足
On the contrary, she's, uh... well, replete.
我们之前说过 重点不在于致死
As we discussed, perhaps, it is not the end that is germane...
不是那个 而是手段
it is not the end, but the means.
这伤口很干净 是吧
This is a clean wound, is it not?
毫不野蛮 很精准
There's nothing savage. It is precise.
甚至可以说很娴熟
One might even say skilled.
不管有没有被吸血
And whether it is drained or not,
血才是他想要的
it is the blood that is a chief interest here.
为什么要保存死物
Why preserve a dead thing?
血如果衰败会如何 上尉
What is it that happens to blood when it decays, Captain?
会结块 是吧
It clots, does it not?
除非在低温中保存 里德
Unless you keep it cold, Reid.
手段娴熟地造成的穿刺伤
Puncture wounds administered with skill
所用器械也很干净
and with clean instruments...
与此同时知道出于临床考虑
an act carried out in the full knowledge of a clinical need
需要冷藏
for refrigeration.
所以才选在肉市场的冷冻仓库
Such as the cold store at the meat market.
此人 这具绞刑尸体
This man... this executed cadaver...
我们得知最近被伦敦医院收走
a recent property, we are told, of the London hospital.
我们要找的是个通医术的人
It is a medical stripe of man we search for.
里德探长 我并没忘记你在那里曾经的记忆
Mr. Reid. I do not forget what the place once meant to you.
你下午能不能去一趟伦敦医院
Would you take a turn around to London this afternoon?
看他们是怎么把尸体搞丢了
See how it is they misplaced this corpse.
好的 探长
I shall, Inspector.
我去波兰社区看看
And I shall pay a visit to our Polish community.
撒切尔警长
Sergeant Thatcher.
是的 你我要去翻翻查查
Yes. You and I are out to kick some rocks over.
你
You.
查明她的死因
You find what killed her.
真不明白为什么允许他们继续涌入 长官
I cannot fathom why it's allowed to continue unabated, sir,
这群外国人 我们该关闭城市大门
this flood of aliens. We need to close the city gates.
他们就不能把痛苦带去别处吗
Can they not take their suffering elsewhere?
我们自家的已经不少了
Plenty enough of our own.
真有同情心啊你 警长
All compassion, are you not, Sergeant?
-我... -把门踢开吧 小子
- Well... - Just kick the door down lad.
她是个波兰女人 二十多岁
She's a Polish woman... 20 years old.
很可能昨晚刚刚不见
Most likely absent only since last night.
好了
Now...
看看她的照片
have a look at her photograph here.
她死了 看到吗
She is dead. See?
在离这儿不到半英里的地方被杀了
Murdered not half a mile from here.
她在这儿就没有一个朋友肯替她说句话吗
Does she not have one friend who would speak for her?
不看看吗 小姐
Will you not look, miss?
不 请离我远点
No, please leave me alone.
看不到吗 我在干活儿
Can't you see, I'm working.
抱歉 小姐 我不说波兰语
I'm sorry, miss. I don't speak Polish.
-你为什么不肯看 小姐 -求你 先生
- Why will you not look, miss? - Please, sir.
-你得去找工头 -打扰 小姐
- You need to talk with the foreman. - Pardon me, miss.
这伤口需要有人处理一下
This wound needs attention.
-让我们给你看看吧 -不用
- Will you let us see to it? - No.
我没求你们帮忙
I have made no request for your help.
拜托 工头就要回来了 我得干活儿
Now, please, the foreman will return, I must work.
去你的工头 小姐 你得跟我们走
To hell with your wretched foreman, miss. You're coming with us.
-别碰我 -走吧 冷静点
- Keep your hands away from me. - Come on! Calm down.
你弄疼我了
You hurt me, it hurts.
安格妮丝卡
Agniezka.
她叫这个
This was her name.
是你的朋友吗
A friend?
我们的母亲是
Our mothers were.
她拿到了我的地址来找我 我...
She was given an address where to find me. I...
我帮她找到了工作
I helped her find work.
杰克逊上尉 这位小姐有个伤口感染了
Captain Jackson, the young lady has an infected wound.
-你能不能... -你看到我戴着上浆的帽子
- Would you mind... - You see a starched cap atop my head, Drake?
还是围着白领子了 德雷克
A high white collar about my neck?
-没有 -那我真不知
- I do not. - Well, then I cannot imagine
你为什么把我当成了护士
why you mistook me for a nurse.
绷带和碘酒在那儿
Bandages and iodine.
你自己会用
You know how to use them.
我来吧
Here, let me.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表