剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他叫什么名字
What's his Christian name?
我儿子
My boy.
我儿子
My boy.
妈妈
Ma?
是我
Yes.
是的 妈妈来了
Yes, your ma's here.
-过来 好儿子 -妈妈
- Come to me. My boy. - Ma!
不 你不是我儿子
No, you're... you're not my boy.
这是我儿子
This... this is my boy.
快来妈妈这儿
Come to your ma now.
你是我妈妈吗
Are you my ma?
斯达林女士 你跟我来吧
Ms. Starling, you must come away now.
怎么回事 请把她带走
What is this now? Please remove her.
她吓着孩子了
She is disturbing the children.
我知道我丢下了他
I know I left him.
我知道我丢下了他
I know I left him.
请来我办公室
My office, if you please.
她想找她儿子
She seeks her son.
她非常痛苦
She is much distressed.
里德探长 你之前来访
Inspector Reid, is this woman
是否就是为了这个女人
the origin and cause of your earlier visit?
你得明白 先生 她是个疯子
For you must understand, sir, she is deranged.
你看不出吗
Do you not see?
她神智已经不清醒了
She has lost her wits.
我想一定就是她
I do not doubt that it was she
自称是汤米·里格斯的母亲吧
claim to be the mother of Tommy Riggs.
她的确有些糊涂 我承认
She is distracted. I own.
但那是她儿子失踪给逼的
But she is driven to it by the absence of her son.
我替她难过
And I grieve for her,
但她每周两次甚至三次跑来
but she comes here twice, often three times in a week,
找她儿子
to ask after him.
而每次我都不得不告诉她 她找错地方了
And every time, I must tell her that she is mistaken.
我们完全不知道她儿子的事
We have no knowledge of her son.
他从没来过这里
He has never been an inmate here.
我帮不了她
I cannot help her.
这很残酷 我明白
It is a harsh truth, I understand.
但这种对我孩子们的打扰必须停止了
But these incursions into my children's peace must stop.
她有病 先生
She is unwell, sir.
得有人照顾她
Provision must be made for her.
-我去打给马兰德疯人院 -不不
- I will call the Marland Asylum. - No, no.
别麻烦了 我会找人照顾她
No, do not trouble yourself. I will see that she's taken care of.
好吧
Very well.
-你能带我离开这儿吗 -好
- Will you take me away from this place? - Yes.
-来吧 -谢谢
- Come. - Please.
我现在明白了 里德探长
I see now, Inspector Reid,
你为何如此在意
how it is that you take such an interest.
你什么意思 先生
You insinuate, sir?
我只是想说
I merely remark that
你并不是在追查犯罪行为 对吧
it is not a criminal case you pursue here, is it?
你肯定还有
I do not doubt you have
更紧急的警方事务要做
more pressing police matters to attend to.
我有东西可以帮你 再来点
I have something for it. Take one more.
短期记忆遗失 神经衰弱 失眠
Loss of short term memory, neurasthenia, insomnia.
还在服用溴化钾
She's taken bromide of potassium.
是三♥期♥梅毒
Tertiary syphilis.
已经到脑子里了
It's in her brain.
前一秒她还清醒理智
At one moment, she'll be lucid, rational.
下一秒就会凌乱 疯狂 糊涂
The next, she'll be scattered, maniacal, bewildered.
疯人院是她唯一的出路了
The asylum's her only future now.
老天 那是什么样的命运啊
Dear God. What a road.
那算什么庇护
What sanctuary is there?
我今晚带她回家
I will take her home for tonight.
她需要休息 我要进一步了解
She needs rest, and I would know more of this story
她儿子以及他的失踪的情况
of her boy and how he is missing.
或许她休息好了之后会更平静
Perhaps she will be calmer when she has rested.
或许能回忆起些东西来
Perhaps she will remember more.
你不能带她回家 里德
You cannot take her home, Reid.
她患有麻痹性痴呆
She is suffering the general paresis of the insane.
我明天会找地方给她治疗
For that I will find someplace for her tomorrow,
找个更好的地方
somewhere better.
她不是你的责任
She's not your concern.
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
贾克·卡特 也叫红脸贾克
Jake Carter, otherwise known as Redskin Jake,
骷髅军的头领
chief of the Skeleton Army,
很快就将因杀害
and soon to be convicted of the murder
所罗门·肖上尉被定罪
of Captain Solomon Shaw.
逮到他企图用这玩意
Caught him trying to shear a Salvation Army lad
剪一个救世军的头
with these little beauties.
你等着被判死刑吧 伙计 走
It's the black cap for you, my friend. Come on.
哈利路亚 瞧瞧他
Hallelujah. Look at him now.
现在成了个好济贫院男孩了 是吧
He's a proper little workhouse boy, ain't you, lad?
过来 先生 到队长这儿来
Come on, sir. Come here to my sergeant.
跟我说说是怎么回事
Can you tell me what happened?
威尔弗雷德·希金斯...
Wilfred Higgins...
那人他抓住了我
That man, he grabbed me...
你剪了这男孩的头
You sheared this boy.
我这儿之前还发生了两起类似袭击
I have two other such assaults in my row?
你就专门干这种事 是吧
This is your practise, is it not?
为什么这么做
Explain yourself.
我就是教训教训他
Ah, I was teaching him a lesson.
你吃过救世军的早餐吗
You ever had a Salvation Army breakfast?
他们要你求他们
'Cause they make you beg for it.
我吃过不少救世军的早餐
I've had many a Salvation breakfast.
从没人逼我求他们
Never once was I made to beg.
都是好人 仁慈 给我饭吃
Good people, merciful, who filled my belly,
我很高兴 很感激
and I was glad of it, grateful.
他们要你用灵魂作为报偿
They want your soul in return.
那才不叫慈善
'Cause that ain't charity.
给狗一根骨头不叫慈善
A bone to the dog is not charity.
慈善 是自己饿得跟狗似的
Charity is a bone shared with a dog
还跟狗分享骨头
when you are as hungry as the dog.
我给那男孩剪头
I sheared the boy
是为了让他知道他跟我们一样
just to show he's one of us,
是个人
human.
为此 你还剪了所罗门·肖
And for that, you sheared Solomon Shaw and all.
但你不是为此杀了他
It was not for this you killed him.
他跑去了你的地盘
He came upon your territory,
威胁了你的犯罪领土
threatened your criminal dominion,
你为此让他付出了代价
and you made him answer for it.
捅了他肚子 然后把他吊了起来
Stabbed him in the guts and strung him up.
你当我蠢吗
Do you think me stupid?
我生在监狱里 长在济贫院
I began my days in a prison, a workhouse?
怎么 你觉得我还想死在监狱里吗
What? Do you think I meant to end them, locked up and all?
我们骷髅军
We, the Skeleton Army,
是自♥由♥穷♥人♥之军
are the army of the free poor.
我们了解对乞丐的惩罚
We've known the pauper's punishments.
你可以活 但你得有价值
You may live, but if you're worthy,
你可以活 但你得配
you may live, if you're deserving.
我们抵抗他们
We defy 'em.
我们想怎么活就怎么活
We will live as we choose,
不为我们的贫穷羞耻
without shame of our poverty,
不对谁道歉
without apology!
牛肉 好牛肉
Beef, good beef!
啤酒 好啤酒
Beer, good beer!
-香肠 -闭上嘴
- Banger! - Shut your noise!
是 小姐
Yes, miss?
我来带斯达林女士回家
I'm here to help Mrs. Starling home.
里德小姐 晚上好
Ms. Reid, oh, good evening.
里德小姐 你好啊
Ms. Reid, how do you do?
晚上好 杰克逊上尉
Good evening, Captain Jackson.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表