剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
提取到了艾萨克·布鲁姆的血指纹
from the shirt placard of the murdered Rabbi Ratovski
德雷克探长将此纳为了证据
and Inspector Drake wished them then to be used as evidence...
-你记得吗 -记得
- you recall all this? - I do.
于是凭此
And the warrant
拿到了搜查布鲁姆先生居所的搜查令
was then secured for the search of Mr. Bloom's rooms.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
之后 考虑到案件完整可怕的细节
And when it was felt that the full and awful details of the crime
一旦公布可能会引起恐慌
should not be broadcast abroad for fear of panic
于是禁止了报社报道 你都记得吧
and so the newspapers were injuncted, all this you recall?
怎么可能忘记呢 里德探长
Well, who could forget, Mr. Reid?
那告诉我
Then, tell me,
是谁下达这些命令的
whose authority was it saw all these commands made?
达夫副局长 长官
Why, Mr. Dove, sir.
晚上好 奥古斯都
Good evening, Augustus.
你听说外面发生的骚动了吗
You have heard the rumpus out there?
抱歉 没有
I have not, forgive me.
今天挺辛苦的
This has been a day.
肯定相当辛苦 全世界都在为之呐喊呢
Well, it must've been, for the whole world cries of it.
怎么了
Of what?
不是一次 而是两次
Not the once, but twicer.
他又做下那种事了
He has performed his act once more.
上次
Ah, the last occasion
他向我们承认了杀害那个拉比
he confessed to both of us what he'd done to that rabbi.
我记得 亚伯 那次费了好大的事
Oh, I remember, Abel. What a run-around that was.
你本该照顾他的
You were meant to care for him.
我照顾了
And I do. I do!
这种事不能再发生了 得看住他
This cannot happen again. He must be watched.
我知道 我知道
Ah, I know. I know.
除此之外 亚伯 你庇护的女人
And further to that, Abel, the woman you shelter,
我现在知道她是谁了
I now know who she is.
你为什么不告诉我
Why would you not tell me?
她在这里几乎算是名人了
She is almost a celebrity in these parts.
而你藏了她两个月
And you have kept her these two months.
我喜欢上她了 希望她过好
I have grown fond of her, wish her well.
你凶残算计的脑子 和你的仁心
Your murderous conniving mind, by your kind heart,
会要了你的命
it will be the finishing of ya.
我觉得你现在担心的
I do not think it is the end of myself
不是我的命
which currently exercises you,
副局长
Assistant Commissioner.
还有你才授的勋
You and that bauble so recently pinned to your breast.
而且 他们欠我钱
And besides, they owe me money.
-她和她的美国丈夫 -是的
- She and her American husband? - Oh, yeah.
他怎么做到的
How did he do it?
他怎么伪造了她的死 亚伯
How did he fake her death, Abel?
怎么救下她的
Free her?
我可不知道 但他很聪明
Oh, damned if I know. But he is a sharp one.
而且 有计划即将进行
Plus, there are plans afoot,
他们两个可以就此逃走
which will see the pair of them gone.
计划
Plans?
如果H分局的医生现在离开
There is currently some merit in H-Division's
倒也有些好处
finest surgeon being gone from it.
你去实施你的计划吧 亚伯
You set about your plan, Abel.
我去想办法把指向我们的线索
I shall set about seeing how else the trail that leads to us
都切断打乱
may be broke and scattered.
怎么说 奥古斯都 怎么个切断打乱
How that, Augustus? How broke? How scattered?
你先别管了 回家吧
Never mind that for now. You get home.
把那头野兽看紧了 明白吗
And you keep that beast close to you, you understand?
马修 我担心死了
Matthew, I was afraid.
我也是 亲爱的
Me and you both, Darling.
告诉你 这地方
I tell ya, this town,
光是我今天看到的事
the things that I've seen within it today...
我们得赶紧把这事办完
me and you've got to get this thing finished
然后离开 永远不回来
and ourselves done with this place for all time.
那老水手呢
Where is the sea-dog?
被人叫走了
He's called away.
那个白♥痴♥大副呢
And the retarded first-mate?
在那边睡觉
Sleeping beyond.
我知道为晚上干活儿打盹积蓄精神有些道理
I know there's wisdom in sleeping on it for night work.
但现在该起床做准备了 孩子
But it's time to rise and get about it now, son.
孩子们 今晚月黑风高啊
Well, my children, the night is a dark one.
乌云滚滚
Clouds roll over.
如此吉兆不容忽视
Such auguries must not be ignored.
我们先吃饭再去偷窃吧
Let us eat before we thieve.
坐对面去
Move across.
我坐那儿
I sit there.
行了 内特 让让吧
Go, Nate. Move along.
我们怎么能分开人家夫妻
Who are we to separate husband and wife?
正好你起来了 把煤油灯准备好
Ah, while you're up, get them kerosene lamps and wipe them down.
食物多得是 上尉
There is food aplenty, Captain.
你不用拿别人的
No call for you to be filching others.
睡吧
Sleep.
暂时忘了这世界
Forget about this world awhile.
如果不是还有活儿要干 我会留下的 罗斯
Were there naught to be done, I would stay, Rose.
但...
But...
今晚有邪恶在外游荡 而我
tonight there is an evil out there, which I...
我不能躲在家里 亲爱的
I cannot hide at home, my love.
不管那份工作如今还有没有价值
And for all of it may not be worth a heap of shit no more....
我都得去
I must go to work.
贝内特
Bennet...
怎么 亲爱的
Yes, my love?
你想去就去吧
Do what you like.
我们都认同
As we have agreed,
你的立案
your building of the case...
给布鲁姆先生定罪的证据
the evidence which convicted Mr. Bloom,
这都没有问题
it was flawless.
但我们知道艾萨克·布鲁姆
But we know that Isaac Bloom
不可能是杀拉托夫斯基的凶手 因为
cannot have killed Ratovski, because...
-凶手还在逍遥法外 -是的
- The killer still walks amongst us. - Yes.
那么我们必须另寻疏漏 贝内特
Now, we must needs look elsewhere for the flaw, Bennet.
所以 我求你想想 还有谁
And so, I only ask you to think on who else
既知情 又有机会
might have had both the knowledge and the opportunity.
什么
What?
我的分局在他的监督下颇受关照 有了很大进步
My division has known care and advancement beneath his eye.
他是我们这一区的警♥察♥
He has been the voice and encouragement
一直需要的声音和鼓励
we who must police this quarter have always called for.
他了解我在这里的生活 里德探长
He has understood my life here, Mr. Reid.
他是我的朋友
He has been my friend.
也是他给你弄到了搜查令
And it is he who gets you your warrant.
因此他
He who, therefore,
知道该去哪里留下证据
knows the address at which to leave the evidence,
而且他知道
evidence that he knew
杰克逊上尉会发现那些证据
Captain Jackson would clasp tight to his heart.
又是他准许你们用指纹做证据
And it is he who then says, yes! Use your fingerprints.
又是他批准禁止报社报道案件细节
And yes! I will bar all newspaper reportings of the details.
只有他 贝内特
Only he, Bennet.
只有奥古斯都·达夫
Only Augustus Dove.
你要我承认他有问题
You ask me to admit his corruption.
那我就得承认我自己也不清白
I must therefore admit my own.
这我明白 贝内特 真的
I see that. I see that, Bennet, I do. But
让他拥有如今地位的支持和晋升
what purchase that support and advancement
是拿什么买♥♥来的呢
has given him here.
-你是说我买♥♥的吗 -不
- My purchase, you mean? - No...
-我利诱了他吗 -不 我没那个意思
- My seduction?! - No, I do not mean to say...
不 里德探长
No, Mr. Reid!
最终要打的仗我或许用不上你
Now, I may now need you here for this fight which comes down.
但你别去动奥古斯都·达夫 听到了吗
But you leave of Augustus Dove. You hear?
罗斯
Rose...
罗斯 是我
Rose, it is only me.
罗斯 原谅我
Rose, forgive me.
可以让我进去吗
Will you let me in?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表