剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
没有我 她还有什么希望
Without me, what hope does she have?
希望永远是有的 先生
There is always hope, sir.
不
No.
在天堂 她母亲会疼爱她
In Heaven, she will know the love of her mother.
你如此爱她 先生
Such love, sir.
一心想保护她
All that you are... put to the protecting of her.
我不相信你现在会这么做
I do not believe you will now do this thing.
该死
Goddammit!
太迟了
It's too late.
失血太多了 她不行了 撒切尔
We lost too much. We lost her, Thatcher.
不对 听我说
No, no! No. Look.
上尉 用我的血 记得吗
Captain, take mine. Remember?
如果我跟绞刑犯配型
It... if I was... if I was a match for the hanging man,
那我也跟她配型 是吧
I'm also a match for her, am I not?
-撒切尔 你个混小子 -嗯
- Thatcher, you son of a bitch. - Yeah.
撑住 姑娘
Hold tight, girl.
弗兰克·撒切尔来救你了
Frankie Thatcher's coming for you.
我的卡蜜尔
My Camille.
我害死了你
I have killed you.
*小丫头 小丫头 不许对我撒谎*
*Little girl, little girl, don't you lie to me.*
*告诉我你昨晚睡在哪*
*Tell me where did you sleep last night?*
*是在松林里 冰冷孤独的松林里*
*In the pines, in the pines, in the cold lonesome pines.*
*寒风起时 你可会瑟瑟发抖*
*Will you shiver when the cold wind blows.*
*小丫头 小丫头 不许对我撒谎*
*Little girl, little girl, don't you lie to me.*
*告诉我你昨晚睡在哪*
*Tell me where did you sleep last night?*
就是首歌♥ 贝内特
It is a song, Bennet.
只是一首歌♥
Only a song.
-你就对我这么乱下结论 -不 罗斯
- And you launch such conclusions at me. - No, Rose.
你以为你能瞒住我 你瞒不住
You think you can hide such a truth from me. You cannot!
多久来一次 不许再跟我撒谎了
How often? And do not think to lie to me again.
-这个月 每周一次 -老天啊
- Once a week. In the month since. - Oh, Jesus.
但并不是我算计好的 贝内特
But it was not planned, Bennet.
他正好碰到手忙脚乱的我
He found me all frantic with the strain of it...
帮助了我们
helped us.
送我们回了家 康纳他
Brought us home and... and Connor... he...
他跟他在一起时很平静
he calmed with him.
我不能夺走这样的平静
And I could not deny him that.
那孩子
And does the boy...
康纳认识他吗
does Connor know him?
知道他是谁吗
I mean, know who he is?
你是他唯一认识的父亲
You are the only father he has ever known.
他也只会认你一个父亲
The only father he will ever know.
不 我去吧
No, no. I'll see to him.
没事了 孩子
It's all right lad.
我来了
I'm here now.
没事了 爱哭鬼
It's all right, noisy.
你是不喜欢他吗
Is it that you do not like him?
我都不怎么了解他 我要说的就是这个
I barely know him. That is my point.
你也不了解
Neither do you.
但我喜欢他
And yet I like him.
这是猜测 玛蒂尔达
That... that is a guess, Mathilda.
那你更希望我想办法试炼他
And so instead you would prefer I created experiments
看看他是什么样的人
to test what matter he is made of.
那或许可以
I might, yes.
你不明白吗 这就是试炼
But do you not see this is that experiment?
他喜欢或者不喜欢
He appreciates it the way he does not appreciate it.
这对你来说是个判断依据
These things are guides for you.
这不对吗
Well, is that not fair?
对不对我说不好 玛蒂尔达
Fair? I'm not sure, Mathilda.
人与人之间的交往
When these human transactions were writ,
跟对不对没多大关系
fairness was not much of a consideration.
你想办法试炼他吧 玛蒂尔达
You make your test, Mathilda.
但一定把结果告诉我
But be sure to let me know if he passes or not.
我在埃及亚历山大港服过役
I, uh, served for a time in Alexandria.
喜欢上了那里的烟草
Ah, and grew fond of the blend there.
是的
Quite so.
我没打听错喽
I was not, uh, misinformed then?
你这儿确实有我喜欢的那种埃及烟草
You do have access to the Egyptian brand of tobacco I favour?
我为了找这种烟花了好长时间
It has taken me an age to hunt down a supply.
那你放心吧 先生
Well, you may rest gentle, sir.
你不必再找了
That hunt is now behind you.
先生你叫
Mister...
他叫普罗宾
His name's Probyn.
不是烟草商喽
Not a tobacconist, then?
不是
No.
他是个医生 纽盖特监狱的医生
He is a doctor. The Newgate doctor.
但我现在被解雇了
I am relieved of my duties now, however.
你怎么找到我的
How have you found me?
怎么
How?
你居然还问
I am shocked you asked.
你的丈夫
That husband of yours
又跑回来威胁我
stalking back into my life with his threats.
是他的同事举报了我
It is his colleague has me reported
害我丢了工作
and deprived of my work.
两百镑
200 pounds.
否则 不管如何
Otherwise, my own further harm, or know
我都要把你的秘密说出去
your secret will be told
你那个可怜的儿子
and that wretched son of yours
将再也见不到你恶毒的小脸
will never see your spiteful little face again.
亚伯 我觉得 你还是别了
Abel, I think, on reflection, you should not.
为什么
For why?
这家伙就是个蠢货
No more but the dome headed sack of jelly had this one.
不构成威胁 更不会有人想念他
No threat, certainly, and I cannot believe he will be missed.
我告诉你为什么 亚伯
I shall tell you for why, Abel.
第一根和第二根肋骨之间 对吧
Between first and second rib, is it not?
是的 亲爱的
It is, my dear.
内特 两张牛皮一张苫布 麻烦你
Nate, two ox and a tarpaulin, if you please.
再说我儿子啊
Speak to me of my son, would you?
来
Here.
来 坐下
Here, sit.
喝口白兰地
Brandy.
来吧
Here we are.
国王喝的酒
Fit for a king.
可惜法国人不再拥立国王了
Had the French not done away with such things as kings.
我是什么啊 亚伯
What am I, Abel?
公主啊
Why, a princess.
怎么了
How now?
你哭什么 肯定不是为了他
Why do you weep? Not for him, surely.
不是
No.
是另一个
The other.
我说的那个黑暗秘密
The dark secret I spoke of.
最后一个死在我手上的人
The last definite death by my hand.
是谁
And who he?
我父亲
My father.
是我父亲
It was my father.
我杀了我父亲
I killed my father.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表