剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你们的被害人气急败坏地动手动脚
with subject Al-Qadir, Sayid, your murder victim.
两位先生都彼此推搡 出拳相向
Shoving and punching between both gentlemen.
而后者如今冲上了河岸
And this latter gentleman now washes up,
在白教堂的码头被人割喉
his throat cut on a Whitechapel dockside.
而这一切距我国最史无前例的
All this but days from the most significant act of patronage
辉煌活动就不到几日
our glorious empire has ever known.
这让我不安 达夫先生
Makes me restive, Mr. Dove.
让我急着想搞清楚
It makes me urgent curious.
所以我要带走这位哈菲兹先生
So I shall be taking this Mr. Hafeez,
我一定要问个明白
and I shall see that curiosity fed.
你凭什么权力 康斯坦丁先生
On whose authority, Mr. Constantine?
我的权力 德雷克先生 凭领土的神圣性
On my own, Mr. Drake, on that of the realm's inviolability.
抱歉 达夫先生
Forgive me, Mr. Dove.
这些间谍 他们的工作是在没有威胁的时候
These spies, it is their business to imagine threat
假想威胁的存在 但我们停尸房♥里
where none yet exists, but what we have here in our deadroom
有比他幻想印度人将鸠占女王巢
is a sight more real than the fantasies he summons up
更加真实的东西
of Indian cuckoos in our Queen's nest.
达夫先生 你肯定明白
Mr. Dove, surely you see
大局来看孰轻孰重
the greater scale of our priorities here.
哈菲兹先生将扣押在德雷克先生这里
Mr. Hafeez will be remanded to Inspector Drake's care.
如果我叫人推♥翻♥你的决定呢
And if I have you overruled?
这里谁能推♥翻♥我
Who here overrules me?
别以为我不会回来了
Do not think me gone for long.
马盖特 查塔姆
Margate, Chatham,
速达伦敦维多利亚区 女士们先生们
and fast to London Victoria, ladies and gentlemen.
罗伊 那是你女儿 凯伊
Roy, that's your girl, Kay.
老天啊 不要
Christ. No.
虽然我不求你好脸色 哈菲兹先生
Not that I seek your pleasure, Mr. Hafeez,
但你应该感激我
but there is motive for you to be grateful to me.
我要带你去看看你朋友冰冷的尸体吗
Shall I show you the cold body of your friend?
想必你一时半会儿不会忘记那景象
It is a sight you would not forget in a hurry,
除非正是你用刀割了他的脖子
not unless it was you who stuck the knife in his neck,
我目前就是这么想的
which is the way I currently look at the world.
你否认吗
Do you deny it?
我如果否认你会相信吗 探长
Would such denial be plausible to you, Inspector?
试试看吧
Why don't you try me?
每晚 他们都给擦掉
Each night, they wipe it clean.
他们说这不许
It is not permitted, they say.
但他们还能对我做什么别人没做过的事
But what can they do to me that is not already done?
我把一切都记在这里
I keep the image of it here,
每天都重抄上去 继续演算
retranscribe each day and continue on.
你曾跟我说
You once told me
宇宙的语言是数字
the language of the universe was written in numbers.
现在你似乎想在语言中寻找数字
Now it seems you seek numbers within language,
希伯来语 你的语言
Hebrew, your language,
-你的文字 -我的信仰是真理
- your writing system. - Mine is the true belief.
我们的语言是真正的语言
Our language is the true language
因为我们的语言完全基于数字
because our language is nothing if it is not numbers.
讲来听听
Show me.
好的
Certainly.
这个 阿列夫 你可以称之为A
This, aleph, you may call it the letter A.
这是贝特 B
This, bet, B.
象征价值 阿列夫是一 贝特是二
The sign values... aleph, one, bet, two.
希伯来语中的父亲 是AB
The Hebrew word for father, Av,
也就是A B 一加二等于三 听懂了吗
written aleph, bet. One plus two equals three. You follow?
看这个 《摩西五经》
Now see this, the Torah,
是上帝给摩西的
handed to Moses by God
有不可缺少的数列
and irreducibly this sequence of numbers.
伊甸园 kedem
The Garden of Eden, kedem.
数字总和 144
Numerical sum... 144.
Etz Chaim 生命之树
Etz Chaim... Tree of Life.
数字总和 233
Numerical sum... 233.
144 233 用小数去除大数
144, 233... divide the larger sum by the smaller.
一又六分之十多一点
1 and, ah, a little over 6/10.
正确
Correct.
也就是说 它接近
In other words, it approaches...
黄金分割
The golden ratio.
生命的根本构造
The root structure of life itself.
其密文秘密就印在那上面
Its coded secrets imprinted here.
请原谅 布鲁姆先生 你的论点完全变了
Forgive me, Mr. Bloom, but your thesis is much changed.
宇宙的熵趋近无限大
The entropy of the universe tends to a maximum.
从最小的系统 到整个世界 一切的一切
Everything from the smaller system to our entire world
总是不可挽回地 从有序走向混乱
moves always, irretrievably, from order to chaos.
这是你说的原话
Your words stated to me.
现在我发现你寻找的不是熵
And now I find that you are seeking the root system
而是你曾否认的天道的根系
not of that entropy but of a divine order that you once denied.
我不是以前的我了 这没错
I am not as I was. It is true.
你是...
Mister?
里德
Reid.
我以前是里德探长
Inspector Reid, as was.
布鲁姆先生 你知道你为什么在这里吗
Mr. Bloom, do you know why you are here?
你是因什么罪获刑
What it is that you have been sentenced for?
你被认为犯下了什么罪
The guilt that men assume is yours?
你知道你在这儿等待怎样的下场吗
Do you know what it is awaits you in this place?
我希望 你还能再来和我聊天
I... I hope you will return and talk with me again.
在这里很难找到能和我交流我的研究的人
It is rare here to find someone with whom I might share my work.
我会的
I shall.
我也有个困惑想跟你交流
And perhaps I might share a puzzle of my own.
你今天对这片风景格外有兴致呢 苏珊小姐
You are fixed to that view today, Miss Susan.
今天我对它格外有兴趣
It is of interest to me today.
当然
Of course.
肯定很难接受吧 想到...
It must go hard to think...
知道你终究
well, to know that you will
无法再重回那片自♥由♥的天空下了
not feel that free sky above you after all.
-你在幸灾乐祸吗 医生 -不是
- Do you gloat, Doctor? - No.
或许有点吧
Perhaps a little.
也许我真的很欣慰
Perhaps I am in fact relieved
那因你而死的五十五个冤魂终将得到正义
that the 55 souls you accounted for will now have their justice.
我承认 这本来一直让我耿耿于怀
It, ah... it had been troubling me, I, ah, do confess.
很高兴我能帮你卸下这么重的良心负担
Well, I am glad to have removed such disquiet from your conscience.
不知作为回报 当在你站在我尸体旁
I wonder, will you offer a prayer for my soul in return,
确认我已死亡时 能否为我的灵魂祈祷
as you stand over my corpse and confirm my passing?
我会的
Oh, I shall.
也许我还会去平民墓地
Perhaps also stand at that commoner's boneyard,
向你丈夫致上哀悼
offer greeting to that husband of yours,
看着他想尽办法安慰你的孩子
as he does what he can to comfort your boy.
不行 该死的
No, God damn you.
依我看
By my reckoning,
你肯定是要干什么坏事了
I'd say you were set on one form of mischief or another.
你不联♥系♥ 不回信
You send no news. You don't answer your mail.
-你也没寄啊 -我指的不是自己
- You send none. - I don't speak for myself.
有一阵他真的很沮丧
He's quite the crestfallen soldier for awhile or so.
但如你所说 我不是个怀旧的人
But as you say, I am not the strike of a man for nostalgia,
那时不是 现在也不是
not then, not now.
所以失陪了 里德
So if you forgive me, Reid,
我还有坏事要办
I've got bad business to attend.
你介意我和你一起走吗
Do you have any objection to my walking with you?
-介意 -那你叫警♥察♥啊
- Plenty. - Then call a policeman.
海风很适合你嘛 里德
The sea air is agreeable, Reid.
吹得你一副养尊处优的富贵样
It's brought out of the well-fed plutocrat in you.
你的胡子泛白了 是吧
That is silver in your beard, is it not?
那是灰色 里德
It is grey, Reid.
要真白了 我就该领退休金了
Silver, I'd be drawing a pension.
-来看望我的吗 -并非如此
- Social visit? - It is not.
那有什么事就赶紧说吧 里德
Well, why don't you state your business, Reid?
虽然是仲夏 但一天也是短暂的
Midsummer it may be, but the day is short.
艾萨克·布鲁姆
Isaac Bloom.
判了绞刑
Yeah, sentenced to hang.
-你定的罪 -不是我 里德
- On your conviction. - Not mine, Reid, not mine.
尸检是你做的 你向你的探长
You conducted the autopsy. You assembled the
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表