剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我知道他希望...
And I know how he means to be...
得到世人的肯定
to be well thought of in this world.
弗兰克 够了
Frank, enough.
他绝对是得到了肯定的 撒切尔先生
Oh, he is well thought of, Mr. Thatcher.
我保证
I can vouch for that.
莱曼街
Leman Street.
亨里奇巷后身发现具尸体
Body found of the back of Heneage.
里德探长 麻烦您等等
Mr. Reid, wait if you please!
派人去 尽量把那一带拦上
Men come. Rope the area off as good as you can.
那具死尸 我们认识他 长官
The body, it is a dead man, one known to us, sir.
是谁呢 德拉蒙德
And who that, Mr. Drummond?
德雷克
Drake.
杰克逊
Jackson.
昨晚挺安静
Quiet night?
还算安静
Quiet enough.
那么孩子是渐渐适应了
So the boy, he's settling on then?
是啊
He does.
德雷克探长
Mr. Drake,
发现了一具尸体 据说是他杀
a man's body is found, murdered, so it's said.
谁去勘察
Who is it to attends?
我觉得该我们去
I feel we must.
是谁 里德探长
Who is it, Mr. Reid?
-上尉 你也得去 -告诉我是谁 探长
- Captain, yourself also. - Tell me who it is, Inspector!
我很遗憾 贝内特
I am sorry, Bennet.
让开
Get out of the way.
让开
Move it!
你们 把这些人拦在十码开外
You men, I want these ghouls 10 yards further back.
汤马斯
Oh, Thomas,
街头殴斗
a street-fight.
刀伤
Knife wound.
也狠狠地揍了他一顿 是吧 汤马斯
Gave as good as you got, did you not, Thomas boy?
日出之后大概有两百多双靴子经过这里了
Could have been over 200 pairs of boots up and down here since sun-up.
即便有任何的线索
Any signs that may have been read
大概也被践踏踢得不成样子了
would have been trod and kicked into obscurity.
他可不是在这儿被杀的
He wasn't killed here, however.
瞧他的膝盖 有摩擦的痕迹 手上也是
See his knees, grooves and abrasions. And his hands likewise.
是在碎石上蹭的
It's gravel rash.
他被人拖动过
He was... he was dragged.
是他自己拖着自己
Dragged himself.
伍斯特孤儿院就在这里以北三条街处
Woodseer Orphanage is three streets north of here.
怎么说
How?
他与人发生了暴♥力♥争执
There is this violent altercation.
袭击者用刀了结了争斗 抛下他
The assailant takes the knife to finish the matter, leaves him.
于是他往给他安全感的地方爬去
So he crawls to where he might feel safe.
让我过去
You let me through.
让我过去 让我过去
Let me through. Let me through!
让我看看他
Let me see him!
黛博拉
Deborah...
这是谁干的
Oh, who has done this to him?
-高伦小姐 让我们工作吧 -不
- Miss Goren, let us do our work. - No!
-黛博拉 -那工作有什么用 埃德蒙·里德
- Deborah... - And what use is that work, Edmund Reid?
对我们有什么用
What use to us all?
求你 让我送你回家吧
Please, please, let me walk you home.
你现在帮不了他了
You cannot help him now.
当年的德雷克警长 想想他
Sergeant Drake, as you once were, think of this boy.
想想你都为他做了什么
Think of all you have done for him!
走吧
Come, come.
撒切尔 赶走这个包打听和她的家伙事
Thatcher, remove this hacker and her work.
没有法律说你可以拿走我的相机 警长
There's no law says you may take that, Sergeant.
是吗
Oh, is there not?
给我滚 女人
Get you gone, woman.
滚
Go!
这伤 他流血多久才死的
The wound... how long for him to bleed out, do we say?
十分钟 不可能更长了
10 minutes, certainly no longer.
伤成这样
And so injured,
他最多能爬多远
he could not have dragged himself at no more than what?
一分钟十码吧
10 yards a minute, maybe.
高伦小姐的孤儿院 在北边
Miss Goren's orphanage, north of here.
那他肯定是从南边过来
He must therefore come from the other direction.
-撒切尔 -是
- Thatcher... - Yeah?
往南一百五十码范围内搜索
I want a radius, 150 yards, all points south.
打成这样
Such a ruck...
不可能是在这种主干道上发生
it would not took a place on a main thoroughfare.
所以去暗巷街角搜索
We look for dark corners, therefore, laneway dens,
贫民窟的小院 让他们去搜
evil rookery yards. Get these men to it!
好了 各位 兵分三路
All right, boys, I need you to split three ways.
散开 从南面到西南
Fan out, south and south-west.
看到打斗痕迹都要仔细勘察一番
Ask yourself... any sign of a ruck... we need to search.
有人会说是这害死了他
Some will say this is what killed him,
这是毁了他人生的东西
this from which the ruin of his life was made.
这是回应 而非问题
This is the response, not the question.
埃德蒙·里德
Edmund Reid,
有谁比你对生活的谜团看得更透彻
who sees life and it's puzzles clearer than you?
我不知道除了谜团 生命还能是什么样
I have no idea what life would look like were it not a puzzle.
如果不是 我们俩是肯定不会认识了
Were it not, I firmly believe the two of us would never have met.
是啊
No.
那再跟你说个谜团
Well, here is another puzzle for you.
你说为什么
Why is it, do you suppose, in the...
自艾萨克被绞死这两个半月以来
in the two and a half months since Isaac was hanged,
你都没坐下来跟我喝过一杯酒呢
you have not sat down to take a drink with me once?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我感到羞愧
I felt shame.
因为你救不了艾萨克
Because you could not save Isaac?
我本不想拿给你看的 但是...
I wasn't going to show you these, but...
这画的是白教堂巨魔
These are drawings made of this Whitechapel golem
是拉托夫斯基拉比被杀前几周里画的
in the weeks before the Rabbi Ratovski was murdered.
不 这些画都是这一个月来画的
No, they are the drawings made in the past month.
你对此怎么看呢 黛博拉
And what do you make of that fact, Deborah?
如果他们还在画他 那么或许他还活着
If they draw him still, perhaps he lives still
没有随艾萨克·布鲁姆一起被绞死
and did not die when Isaac Bloom was hanged.
我可以借走吗
Might I borrow these?
埃德蒙 有件事
Edmund, there... there is a matter...
或许我说出来是一种背叛
I feel it is, perhaps, disloyal to say it.
但你女儿玛蒂尔达
But... but your daughter Mathilda...
怎么了
What of her?
她和卡斯特罗小姐的友谊
Her friendship with Miss Castello...
瑞秋是个好人 这我知道
Rachel is a good person. This I know.
但她年轻而且愤怒
But she is young and angered.
她觉得
She feels...
你们警♥察♥隐瞒了
you police hide the truth of
关于她教友的遭遇的真♥相♥
what is acted out on the people of her faith.
-她是犹太人 -是被作为英国人养大的
- She is Jewish? - Raised as an English woman.
但她发现了自己的身世
However, she discovers her heritage with a zeal,
而因此热衷于寻求真♥相♥
a zeal for truth,
并且愿不惜一切挖掘真♥相♥
and that truth to be discovered however it may,
如果你明白我意思的话
if you see my meaning.
我不知道这是否是背叛
I do not know if it is disloyal.
但我非常感激你 把这事告诉我
But I know that I am grateful to you, the sharing of it.
怎么回事
What happened?
老天 他们在看什么呢
Blimey, what are they lookin' for?
来 你扮高厄
Here, you be Gower.
或许是线索
Might be something.
你是个记者
You are a newspaper woman.
你的工作就是诱骗
It is your job to inveigle,
算计 引诱 但这也太下作了
to connive, to seduce. But this is low.
她还是个孩子 她是我的孩子
She's a child. She's my child.
她才不是那样 里德探长
She is not that, Mr. Reid.
我对她并不十分了解
I don't not know here well.
但我了解到的都令我钦佩
But what I do know of her, I admire.
她可不是个孩子 先生
And she's no child, sir.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表