剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你认识一个拉托夫斯基吗
Do you know a man named Ratovski.
他死了
He is dead.
-他怎么死的 -人说是我杀的
- How is he dead? - By my hand, so it is said.
社区民众认为
There's a belief in the community
这里有个怪物在作怪
that it's being haunted by a monster.
巨魔
Golem.
这个才该让你吃惊
You should save your shock and awe for this.
咬痕 里德 皮肉被牙齿撕裂的痕迹
Those are bite marks, Reid... flesh torn out with teeth.
我不可能杀里昂·拉托夫斯基
I could no more kill Leon Ratovski
就像我不可能自杀
than I could kill myself.
你要去什么地方吗 卡斯特罗小姐
Do you travel somewhere, Miss Castello?
巴黎 追查一则报道
Paris. The story hunted down.
汤马斯·高厄
Thomas Gower.
这仍不能证明汤马斯·高厄杀了坦纳
This still does not make Thomas Gower Tanner's killer.
的确
No, it does not,
但我们理当问他一些问题
but it behoves us to ask of him certain questions.
你是为何事而来 达夫先生
What trouble brings you here, young Mr. Dove?
有件令我担忧的事发生在这一带
I've a worry which roots itself in these parts.
-希克斯顿先生 -是 苏小姐
- Mr. Theakston? - Yes, Miss S?
您能照顾康纳一会儿吗
Will you take Connor for a few moments?
当然 苏小姐
Course, Miss S.
是你去海关偷来东西 是吧
It is you gains access to the customs house, is it not?
你能教我吗
Might you show me?
但那里 铁门之后 是宝物
But there, beyond that barricade, treasure.
看 是巨魔
Look, the golem.
那是什么
What's that?
让让
Excuse me.
叫警♥察♥
Police!
站住 那下面有人
Stop! There's someone there.
什么
What?
-不 -是啊 他...
- No! - Yes! He's...
他身上都是血 他死了
he's covered in blood. He's dead.
我不是说你没看到
I do not say you did not see it.
我只是说 你看到的并不是真的
I only say that what you saw, it was not real.
不可能是真的
It... it cannot be real.
跟你现在一样真实 贝内特·德雷克
It was as real as you are now, Bennet Drake.
我不知道我还要说多少次
I don't know how many times I need to say this.
那女人已经死了 我亲眼看见的
The woman is dead. I saw it myself.
她的脚踝都抽动了 死了
Her ankles are twitched, dead.
那怎么会
Then how?
怎么会 贝内特
How, Bennet?
我没疯
I am not mad!
我没 我看到她了
I am not that. I saw her.
是因为你休息不足
It is because you cannot rest.
-你睡眠不够 -不
- You are sleepless. - No.
罗斯 换了哪个女人都会如此
Rose, any woman would suffer so.
因为休息得不好 感官都不灵敏了 疲惫了
Their senses adrift, frayed through lack of rest.
你得休息 罗斯 求你
You must rest, Rose. Please.
贝内特叔叔
Uncle Bennet,
或许现在时机不太好
perhaps this is not, after all, the best time.
不 孩子 这很好
No, child, this... this is good.
我们很高兴你能来
We are... we are glad you've come.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
是玛蒂尔达 亲爱的
It is Mathilda, my love,
按我们说好的 来照看会儿孩子
as we said, come to watch the lad a while,
喂他吃午饭 喝茶
give him some lunch and his tea, and...
让你能睡会儿
allow you some sleep.
让你疲惫的感官得到缓解
Allow those frayed senses of yours to knit again.
睡吧 亲爱的
Only sleep, my love.
都会好起来的
All will be right again.
别忘了 苏珊小姐曾是你的好友
And do not forget, Miss Susan was your dear friend.
你心里一定还在哀悼她
And in your heart, you must yet mourn for her.
不 贝内特
No, Bennet,
她不是我的朋友
she is no friend of mine.
那贱♥人♥是想偷走我们的孩子
That bitch means to steal our child.
完了 你明白吗
Finished. Do you understand?
但这次是真完了
Only for real this time.
我们儿子这辈子再也别想见到我们了
Our boy never clapping eyes on us as long as he lives,
除非是看到报纸上的照片
unless it's a newspaper photograph,
我们俩脖子上套着绞索的样子
the pair of us with ropes around our necks.
那我还能怎么办 马修
What was I supposed to do, Matthew?
他喊我 我儿子 他喊妈妈
He called to me, my son. He called to me.
难道要我再抛下他一次吗
Ought I to just have abandoned him once more?
你想知道他长大了会是什么样吗
You want to know what he's going to look like when he's a grown man?
教他骑车 看着他第一次恋爱
Teach him to ride? Watch him fall in love for the first time?
你想经历那一切吗 那么是的
You want to know those things to pass? Then yeah,
你就该抛下他
you God damn ought to have left them there
-让他哭喊着叫你 -你是个男人
- to wail for you. - Oh, you're a man.
-你不会理解的 -好个道歉
- You don't understand. - Oh, that's a fine apology.
我还要道歉了吗 跟你道歉
Oh, I must apologise now, must I? To you?
要不是这么说委屈了毒药
Who I would otherwise consider the bane of my life,
-我会说你是我人生的毒药 -不不不
- if banes weren't altogether more bearable! - No, no, no.
你不能把这事赖在我身上
You are not going to deflect this on me.
是我还得去上班 去警♥察♥局上班
It's I that must go to my place of work... a police station...
向上帝祈祷我的上司
and pray to God that my chief's wife
并不相信他妻子说她昨晚看到了
is not believed when she says she saw a dead woman
-一个死掉的女人走过了她窗前 -她不会的
- walk by her window last night. - Oh, she won't be.
她根本不清醒 基本就是在梦游
She was... she was barely awake. She was sleepwalking.
另外 就像你说的 我都死了
And besides, as you say, I am dead.
谁会相信她啊
Whoever would believer her?
我们很快就会知道了 是吧
Well, we're soon going to find out, won't we?
我需要我的实验室啊
Need my laboratory, don't I?
硝酸钾
Potassium nitrate,
好给你今晚要做的坏事撬锁
make this the lock-cracker for your little escapade tonight.
不非得今晚吧
It mustn't happen tonight, must it?
必须今晚
It must.
你觉得你能说服银胡子也这么想吗
You think you could sway Silver Beard to that way of thinking?
把亚伯交给我吧
You leave Abel to me.
如果我今晚十点还不回来 就当我是被抓了
If I'm not back by 10:00 tonight, you just assume me taken.
一个人为后面的事做打算吧
Make all further arrangements without me.
但是一定要当机立断 知道吗
Only you make them fast. Do you hear me?
快点逃跑
And you get yourself gone.
你人生的毒药啊
Bane of your life, huh?
过来搭把手
Can I get a hand over here?
为表彰其在重组
In recognition of his outstanding achievement
伦敦警♥察♥厅刑侦部的工作中的突出表现
in the reorganisation of the Metropolitan Police Detective Department,
女王陛下
Her Majesty the Queen,
昨晚
last night,
将巴恩勋章
bestowed the Companion of the Order of the Bath
授予奥古斯都·达夫副局长
to Assistant Commissioner Augustus Dove.
仪式于托恩比大堂举♥行♥
This ceremony took place at Tornby Hall,
殖民大臣约瑟夫·张伯伦
where no less a personage than Joseph Chamberlain,
为他授了勋
the Colonial Secretary, conferred the honour.
注意了 德拉 你岳父来了
Oh, hold up, Drum. It's the father-in-law.
-早啊 里德探长 -德拉蒙德 撒切尔
- Morning, Mr. Reid. - Drummond. Thatcher.
早上好 里德探长
Morning, Mr. Reid.
长官 您看到了吗
Hey, sir, did you see?
达夫副局长得了个勋章
Assistant Commissioner Dove got a bauble for his coat.
你不尊重本国的授勋传统吗 警长
Do you disrespect this country's heraldic traditions, Sergeant?
我可没有 里德探长
Not me, Mr. Reid.
但这还是令人称奇啊
Still, it's a wonder, is it not,
如今一个普通人能获得如此高的荣誉
where a common fellow may rise to these days?
你那么努力 撒切尔
Oh, you work hard, Thatcher,
谁知道你能有怎样的前途呢
who knows how far you may travel.
我不是指我自己 长官
Oh, I do not speak of myself, sir, no.
弗兰克·撒切尔知足常乐
Happy as he is, that's Frankie Thatcher.
不 我是替德拉感叹
No, it's Drum here that I ask for.
是啊 德拉蒙德队长为什么
Indeed, and why might Sergeant Drummond
要感激你如此在乎他的前途呢
thank you for inquiring after his prospects?
他是我的朋友嘛
Oh, he's my friend is all.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表