剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
都是在被逼之下
Only when sorely pressed
而且从不是对不欠打的人
and never to a soul that didn't have it coming.
你还有种道德准则
You had a moral imperative.
你那么说也行
You want to call it that, I did.
这人也是
This man, likewise.
是为他的孩子
A child... his child.
我想为救她 什么罪孽也在所不辞吧
No sin too great to save her, I imagine.
或许你理解他的感受 里德
Perhaps you know how he feels, Reid.
德拉 我好像在这儿看到个酒瓶
Drum, I'm sure I saw a bottle back here somewhere.
你还想看点书吗 队长
You hope to get a little reading, are you, Sergeant?
不
Uh, no.
我是说 是的
Uh, I mean, well, yes.
就是...没什么事的时候
At... at a... quiet moment.
《德古拉》
"Dracula."
邪恶的特兰西瓦尼亚伯爵
The evil Transylvanian Count.
外国人都是危险的凶徒
Because all foreigners are dangerous predators
意欲对我们的年轻女子不轨
set on the parasitic cannibalism of our young women.
那我把书还回去了 好吗 队长
I shall see this returned then, shall I, Sergeant?
好的 我...
Yes, I would... um, a, uh, a...
多谢了 探长
kind thought, Inspector.
那是...
Is that...
是的 长官 法国警方
It is, sir. French Police.
有个在逃重犯 长官
There is a pursued felon, sir.
所以他们才如此急着回复
Thus the urgency of their response.
他所犯罪行
And his crime?
他妻子
His wife
被发现失血过多
found bled out
死在他们巴黎的家中
in their Paris home
他和女儿此后就消失不见了
and neither he nor their daughter seen since.
他叫什么 德拉蒙德
And his name, Drummond.
布兰夏德
Blanchard,
崔斯顿 四十八岁
Tristram. 48.
他妻子 他为什么要拿他妻子做实验
His wife? Why would he perform the same experiment on his wife?
-或许她也病了 -患了一样的病
- Perhaps she was sick, also. - With the same disease.
一种遗传性血液疾病 血友病
An inherited disease of the blood... haemophilia.
那个虽然严重
Ah, that... that can be bad,
但只要小心照料 就能控制
but it can be managed with skill and care.
那么更严重 更罕见 无法医治
Worse than, rarer, incurable even.
卟啉症
Porphyria.
牙齿变色 贫血 恐光
It's a discolouration of the teeth, anaemia, photosensitivity.
骨质变脆
Break down of the bones.
可能会让人觉得必须
One might consider it a moral imperative
避免让孩子遭这份罪
to seek to spare a child from such suffering.
撒切尔
Thatcher!
你的法语如何 警长
How's your French, Sergeant?
比我的波兰语还烂 长官
Uh, worse than my Polish, sir.
那就大声吼
Then simply shout louder.
坐双座马车去阿尔伯特门的法国大使♥馆♥
Get a hansom to, ah, Albert Gate. French Embassy.
叫醒他们
Wake them.
他们不拿出此人 布兰夏德的
Do not leave until they have provided you with full,
具体相貌特征 不要离开
photographic details of this man. Blanchard.
杜博罗斯基小姐
Miss Dobrowski.
终于与你见面了 我倍感欣慰
I'm relieved to finally meet you in person.
我并不是有意想骗你 先生
I did not mean to deceive you, sir.
我是说之前
Before, I mean.
你叫别人顶替你而来吗
When you sent another in your name, hm?
她现在死了
She who is now gone.
我是把机会让给了更需要的人
I made a sacrifice for a greater need.
我只谢天谢地那是最后一次试验
The only mercy is that it was a final trial.
否则 你的良心现在
Else, you would now also have
还得背负把我女儿的命也让了出去的愧疚
the sacrifice of my daughter's life on your conscience.
你的生活将彻底改变
Your life transformed, hm?
以此换取我的卡蜜尔的脱胎换骨
In return for the transformation of my Camille.
但你现在来了
But you are here now.
他们好一顿嘟囔 长官
They moaned a good deal, sir.
那是因为他们是法国人
This is because they are French.
但就像里德探长说的那样 我大吼了
But as Mr. Reid suggested, I shouted.
他们很快就不再嘟囔了
And they soon packed up their moaning.
那也是因为他们是法国人
That is also down to their being French.
我可以看看吗 探长
May I, Inspector?
这个人
This man.
我见过他
I have met this man.
现在开始了 我的卡蜜尔
It begins now, my Camille.
-肯定得在手术室里做 -跟我来
- You'll need a theater. - With me.
跟我来
With me.
站住
Stop!
我们不能拿着枪就那么闯进去
We can't just go in there thundering with our irons out.
-为什么 -他做的事得非常小心
- You tell us why not. - What he does in there is delicate.
我们如果惊到了他 他一失手
We jump him, he goes badly,
可能造成她们血流不止 懂了吧
start to bleed out, they won't stop. Understand?
让我去跟他谈谈 德雷克
Let me talk to him, Drake.
医生对医生
Surgeon to surgeon.
去吧
Go.
她失去意识了吗
Has she lost consciousness yet?
你是谁
Who are you?
你想怎么样
Huh, what do you want?
这家医院的董事允许
Has the board of this fine hospital approved the
逃犯在这儿进行不靠谱的手术吗
carrying out of discredited medicine by fugitive outlaws?
你是警♥察♥吗
So you are police?
也是个医生而已
Just another physician.
算是吧
Of sort.
我给另一个女孩做了尸检
I performed the autopsy on the other girl.
看到了这个手术给她的器官造成的毁灭
Saw what catastrophe this science caused to her organs.
没事的 亲爱的
It's OK, darling.
没事的
It's OK.
那你应该知道 她的死亡是由于
Well, then you know, huh? Death was a result of, uh,
投机的谎言造成的
an opportunistic falsehood.
这个女孩不会有事的
This girl will come to no harm.
你如果抽走了她全部的血 先生 她会死的
You take all of her blood, sir, she's going to die.
我猜你跟她交易的时候没告诉她这点吧
Now I expect you didn't tell her that when you struck this deal.
这人是谁 父亲
Who is this man, Father?
不不不 别动 我的卡蜜尔
No, no, no, no. Be still, my Camille.
别动 你相信我吧
Be still now. Huh, you trust in me?
-嗯 -那就好好躺着
- Yes. - Then rest.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你救不了她
You can't save her.
你救不了的
You can't.
即便输血完成
Even if this transfusion is completed,
症状也只能缓解一阵
the symptoms will only regress for a while.
不管这病怎么回事
Whatever it is,
现在还没有办法彻底根治
there's no way yet on earth found to alter those cards.
不 你退后
No! You... step back.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你看不起我 但任何一个父亲都会这么做
You judge me, but any father would do the same.
这是我毕生的心血
This is my life's work.
她会好起来 她会改变 她会活下去的
She will recover. She will transform. She will live.
先生 求你 别逼我
Gentle sir. I beg you. Do not do this.
好吧 先生
As you wish, sir.
里德 德雷克 进来
Reid, Drake! Get in here!
去追他
Get after him.
撒切尔 你留下
Thatcher, you're with me.
我需要你帮助
I need your help, man.
血太多了 太多了
There's too much blood. There's too much goddamn blood.
我们得结扎血管 把钳子给我
We're going to try a vessel ligation. Hand me those forceps.
老天爷啊 就在那儿呢 钳子
For Christ's take, man. Right there. Forceps!
拿到了
Got it.
如果我能钳住血管 或许能争取足够时间
If I can clamp the vessel, that might buy us enough time.
加油啊 玛格达莱娜
Come on, Magdalena.
别过来
Stay back!
我怎么能让她受罪
How can I let her suffer?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表