剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我...在这样封闭的环境里
I, uh... in... in an enclosed environment, er, ah, such as this,
疾病爆发非常常见
outbreaks of... of disease are all too common.
我如果不尝试靠接种疫苗
My... my duty would be neglected
尽力控制疾病爆发那就是渎职了
if I did not attempt to contain them by inoculation.
这个呢
And this?
麻烦打开一下
If you please.
不行 先生
No, sir.
不 我不允许你如此怀疑我
No, I... I will not be so suspected.
我是个医生
I am a doctor.
我这辈子都奉献于照顾
My entire life given to the care of...
这些被监禁的人♥渣♥和坏蛋
of these incarcerate wrecks and villains.
你们得尊重我 该死的
I... I will have some respect, dammit!
玛格达莱娜 玛格达莱娜
Magdalena. Magdalena.
别碰我 我什么都没做
Please get your hands away from me. I didn't do anything.
玛格达莱娜 她在哪 她在哪
Magdalena! Where is she? Where is she?
据我所知 弗兰克
As I heard it, Frank,
你是该带个人回来的 而不是独自回来
you were asked to return in company, not alone.
德拉 你想要我把
Drum. Do you wish me to take that
那台微缩阅读器打进你脑壳里吗
reading machine of yours and bury it in your head?
不是很想 警长
Not overly, Sergeant.
那就少犯贫 告诉我普罗宾给关在哪了
Then stop being a lobcock and tell me where they put Probyn.
你好
Hello?
我按说的来了
Please, I have come as asked.
明白了
That is understood.
谢谢 会长 好的
Thank you, Governor. Of course.
-他的不在场证明核实了 -是的
- His alibi is sound? - It is.
安格妮丝卡·扬尼斯被杀当晚
The night Agniezka Yannis was killed,
卡莱尔·普罗宾医生
Dr. Carlyle Probyn
在跟纽盖特监狱托管委员会吃晚饭
was enjoying supper with the Newgate board of trustees.
反正我也没觉得他能干出这种事
In any event, I did not have him pinned for this type of work.
但不管怎样 他跟此事有关系
One way or another, he is part of this chain, however.
长官 你们赶快来
Sirs, you must come.
在哪
Where?
在哪
Where?
告诉我她在哪
You tell me where she is.
-你这是干什么 小子 -她不见了 长官
- Explain yourself, son! - She's gone, sir.
-谁 -玛格达莱娜不见了
- Who has? - Magdalena is gone.
出去
Get out!
叫杰克逊上尉马上来牢房♥料理伤员
Captain Jackson to attend an injury in the cells immediately.
你当我是什么人
Who do you think I am?
醉汉吗
Some drunken?
我可不是
I am not.
我要你们都警♥察♥证不保
I'll have your warrant cards for this.
我抽犯人的血又如何
What if I took blood from our inmates?
难道有法律说不可以吗
Is there a law that says I cannot?
没有
No.
-我是名公仆 -不 先生
- I am a public servant. - No, sir.
你是谋杀从犯
You are an accessory to murder.
你们必须放了我 你很清楚
You have no option but to release me, and you know it.
那至少让我先给你包扎一下
Well, let me, uh, patch you up at least before you go, huh?
不
No.
我想这东西对健康没益处
Uh, they do not improve your health, I believe.
真是的 普罗宾 什么有益处啊
Shit, Probyn. What does?
就是轻伤 你死不了
Ah, it's superficial. You'll live.
不
No.
你得给我看着她
You do her the honour of looking at her.
你不是个医生吗 普罗宾
I thought you were a doctor, Probyn.
这种场面该见多了
For such sights were humdrum.
那你为何如此不自在 除非
Then why the discomfort unless you, uh...
你觉得对她负有责任
you feel some responsibility for her.
我根本从没见过她
I have never once met her.
我不是那个意思
Not what I'm saying.
靠近点
Now, come close.
他从这儿把管子插了进去
This is where he ran the tubing in.
你的玛格达莱娜 那个在纽盖特监狱
Now your Magdalena... the one whose blood
服刑期间你抽她血的姑娘
you took while she served her Newgate time...
这本来是为她准备的
all of this was meant for her.
而送她去死的 就是你
And it would have been you that sent her there.
她的血样
Her sample...
还有杀人犯蒙克斯的血样
and that of the murderer Monks here also...
是你匹配了他们
you matched them.
该死 抱歉 这是外用酒精 我不好
Shit, sorry. It's the rubbing alcohol. My mistake.
但还有更令人痛苦的错误吧 是不是
Still, there are worst mistakes to suffer, wouldn't you say?
比如说
By way of example,
在一个血不配型的女孩身上做输血实验
a transfusion experiment on a girl with the wrong blood?
听着
Now!
是你把玛格达莱娜和蒙克斯配上了
You matched Magdalena and Monks.
-是的 -是谁叫你那么干的
- I did. - At whose instruction?
告诉我名字
A name.
他好像是个法国人
He was French, I believe.
他没说名字
He did not give it.
那他给你什么了
Well, what did he give you?
钱 还说会给更多
Money. A promise of more.
我们都知道钱能给你多强的动力
Now we know how motivated you are by that currency, don't we?
是为了救个孩子
It was for the saving of a child.
他的孩子
His child.
他是个医生 是吧
And he was a doctor, correct?
那他此前一定尝试过这个办法
I mean, he would have had to been to attempt such a thing
也曾雇过类似你 普罗宾这样的人 他...
with a need to employ another such as yourself, Probyn. Did he...
他有没有说他曾尝试失败过
did he say he'd been struck off, or...
没有 但我猜是的
Uh, no. Uh, but I... I imagine it so.
普罗宾
You know, Probyn.
我觉得我们或许能毫发无伤地走出这个困境
I think me and you may yet escape this particular pickle in one piece.
我没有过女儿
I never had a daughter, you know.
但如果有 我会很欢喜的
I should have liked one, however.
你觉得她能给你带来什么好处
What benefit do you imagine she might have carried?
这个嘛
Well...
从没有哪艘船船头是男人的雕塑
no ship's head was ever made from the figure of a man.
就是有个女儿在这儿会让人高兴而已
She would have been pleasing to have about the place is all.
说句暖心的话 煮杯咖啡
Kind words, a pot of coffee.
儿子就不会吗
Sons do not offer such?
不会
They do not.
他们更多是麻烦
They're altogether a more bother.
那个内萨尼尔
The man, Nathaniel.
-他是你的吗 -我觉得是我的责任
- He's yours? - My responsibility, I feel,
虽不是我亲生
if not my blood.
你呢 你有孩子吗
You? You have a child?
我想你不会不查清我身份就允许我住这儿
I do not believe you would allow me to rest here ignorant of who I am.
我的可怕罪行你也清楚吧
Or my monstrous crimes.
这是没错
Certainly that is true.
你不觉得困扰吗
They do not trouble you?
罪行吗 我该觉得困扰吗
The crimes? Should they?
有一桩
There is, uh...
更黑暗的罪行
one blacker.
至少我心里觉得更黑暗
It felt blacker, I mean, in my heart.
相信我孩子
Oh, believe me, child...
曾有很多人因我丧命
many is a fellow to have lost his life on my account.
你不用为此担心
You be calm in this score.
我这里既不评判 也不求伸张正义
Mine is not a place of judgement or justice.
这种高贵的想法就留给别人吧
I leave some refined notions to others.
苏格兰场 英国医学会
Scotland Yard, British Medical Association,
法国联盟 法国国家宪兵队
the French Confederation, Genarmerie Nationale.
过去三年内所有违法行为
All that have been barred in the last three years, say.
并说具体是
Suggestion for the cause of such barring
违法输血
is illegal transfusion of bloods.
是 里德长官
Yes, Mr. Reid.
不伤害
Do no harm.
行医的第一也是首要准则
It's the first and most abiding maxim by which you practise by.
你可做过不少伤害呢 上尉
And yet you have done plenty, Captain.
我见识过
I've seen it.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表