剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他为什么要偷他们的钱 他们为什么要杀他
Why would he steal from them, and why would they kill him?
您看 探长 有一条条款
Please, Inspector, there is a particular clause
如果成为法律 他们就可以在国内
that by law they would then be allowed to find other work
找其他工作了
whilst they remain here.
这可是很强的犯罪动机
That is cause for more than offence.
码头上的活儿可不多
There are slim pickings down on those docks.
而萨义德先生则游说让竞争更加激烈
And Mr. Sayid lobbied that they be stretched even further
以帮助肤色和信仰都不同的人
to accommodate men of both different colour and creed.
装卸工 脚夫 港口工人
Stevedores, lumpers, lightmen.
他们都可能经手过姜黄货物
All of whom may have cause to handle a cargo of turmeric.
那这两百镑呢 长官
But what of these 200 nicker, sir?
天晓得
Christ knows.
德拉蒙德先生
Mr. Drummond,
给你到早上 查清所有在圣凯瑟琳码头
you will by morning have found each and every shipment
和恶犬岛之间的地方
of South Asian spices to have been lumped ashore between
卸货上岸的南亚香料
St. Catherine's and the Isle of Dogs.
撒切尔警长 西印度码头路上的
Sergeant Thatcher, the bunkhouse for foreign shipping crews
-外国船员简易住房♥ -陌客之家吗 长官
- on West India Dock Road. - The stranger's home, sir?
是的 我们要去一趟
Yes, you and I are paying a visit.
看看那些印度水手是否知道偷窃的事
We shall see what those lascars know about the thief upon the charity.
德雷克探长 长官 容我说一句
Inspector Drake, sir, if I may.
撒切尔警长有很多值得钦佩的本事
DS Thatcher has many admirable qualities,
但他恐怕不会说乌尔都语吧
but I'm not sure the speaking of Urdu is one.
你个乱叫的公鸡 德拉
You crowing cock, Drum.
你那假模假式的鼻子不想要了吗
Do you want that snide little nose of yours broke?
得了 警长 我们是一边的
Come now, Sergeant. We are one uniform.
少校 能否麻烦你
Major, would you consider...
上面发话了 德雷克探长
Word from the top, Inspector Drake.
殖民大臣张伯伦本人下令
Colonial Secretary Chamberlain himself,
你得把你的犯人给我
you are to release your prisoner to me.
这并非我所愿
I would not have had it happen this way.
如果我得知此人受了半点伤害
If I learn that this man has been injured or harmed in any way,
我会去找张伯伦大臣的 先生
your Secretary Chamberlain shall hear from me, sir.
你觉得他会在乎吗
And you imagine he shall give two tosses, do you?
他是殖民[地]大臣 你是殖民地
He's the colonial secretary, and you're the colonial.
你对他来说就是匹训练有素的马戏团小马
You are to him no more than a trained circus pony.
你最好搞明白
Best you understand that.
道理是这样的 少校
Here is the lesson, Major.
他们给你穿上这身戏服
They dress you in this costume
让你自以为了不起
and puff you full of a confected self-importance,
而这一切的目的仅仅是
the purpose of which is only this...
好让我们国家吸干♥你♥们国家的血
that we here in this country may slowly bleed your country dry,
而你却对此熟视无睹 还为我们阅兵
whilst your back is turned, parading in our honour.
好了
Now...
我会带走这个叛逆分子
I shall be taking this little insurrectionist
好好教训他一番
and putting him under the boot.
德雷克先生 我们没有办法
Mr. Drake, there is not a thing to be done.
现在或许有了
There may be now, however.
我们会让政♥治♥保安处的人知道
We will show our special branch
他们根本找错了方向
that they are dogs barking up the wrong tree entirely.
德拉蒙德先生 去给码头工人发电报
Mr. Drummond, those dockside work gangs, get to the wires.
撒切尔警长 卡迪尔少校 先生
Sergeant Thatcher. Major Al-Qadir, sir,
请跟我来
with me, if you please.
香料货运清单 副局长
The spice shipments, Assistant Commissioner,
所有来自南印度的货物
all those from South India.
这两周来有五批
There were five in the last fortnight,
这是接活儿工人队伍的头头的名字
and these are names of those men to lead those work gangs.
其中一个名字引起了我的注意 长官
One such name chimes heavy with me, sir.
哪个名字 队长
And which one is that, Sergeant?
缇格
Teague.
他是个工会代表
He's a union steward.
稍等一下 长官
One moment, if you will, sir.
他女儿 凯伊·缇格
His daughter, Kay Teague,
她今早从西码头坞门上
she threw herself over the dock gates at the Western
跳河自杀了
only this morning.
-好个巧合 德拉蒙德先生 -是啊 长官
- That is rich coincidence, Mr. Drummond. - Is it not, sir?
把这事告诉德雷克探长
See the news communicated to Inspector Drake.
是 长官
I will, sir.
告诉他我会亲自去调查其他名字
Reassure him that I myself will investigate these others.
好的 副局长
Very good, Assistant Commissioner.
他说 他和这里其他很多人
He says that, ah, he and many of the other men here,
都认识我家萨义德
that they knew my Sayid,
但在他们看来 他代表团结
but that all they understood of him was solidarity,
他热爱自己的同胞
his love for his own people.
如果他真曾盗窃 也必是心怀爱意
If this man stole, he did so with love in his heart,
是为把钱给更急需的人
and only to give to another in greater need.
他是否曾流露出
And does he have any indication
这个更急需的人会是谁
as to whose that greater need might be?
据说萨义德在这儿认识了一个情人
It is thought Sayid had a lover here, who he met here.
他说...那人是个白人女人
He says... um... he says she is a white woman.
罗伊·缇格的女儿
Roy Teague's daughter?
我们刚听到证词
We have a testimony here.
说有个年轻白人女子
Says there is a young white woman
是卡迪尔少校儿子的情人
who shared intimacies with Major Al-Qadir's son.
明白了 队长
Understood, Sergeant.
代我感谢达夫先生
Give my thanks to Mr. Dove.
我们得去参加一场守灵
There is a wake we must attend.
-罗伊·缇格在吗 -不在 先生
- Is Roy Teague here? - No, sir.
他不忍♥看到这一幕 所以跑了
He could not bear the sight and bolted.
你是为何事而来 达夫先生
What trouble brings you here, young Mr. Dove?
有件令我担忧的事发生在这一带
I've a worry which roots itself in these parts.
真没想到
Why, you surprise me.
是为那个
This is that Indian fellow
冲上西码头岸的印度人吧
which washed ashore at the Western then?
这个印度人有一些观点
This Indian nurtured opinions...
关于国家 关于女王的观点
on this country, on its ruler,
而她很快就将在离此不远的地方阅兵
she who will soon pass not too far from here.
我也就是有些看法 亚伯
You know I only had opinions, Abel.
而他还偷了两百镑
He had stolen 200 sterling, also.
两百
Two tonnes?
你的主子担心有人在密谋 是吗
Your masters fear some plot afoot, do they?
我认为那只是担忧
I believe it fear alone.
嗯
Yeah, well...
但我前来还有其他原因
But there are other indications bring me down here.
香料货物
Spice cargoes...
姜黄
turmeric...
卸这种货的工人团体
the work gangs who brought such shipments ashore.
也包括我
And my name among them.
不是你或者你的人
It was not you nor none of your own
割了此人的喉吗
who opened the man's throat for him?
不是我 奥古斯都
It was not me, Augustus.
这一片水域里 无论漂来什么东西
There is not one atom of life, human or otherwise,
是人还是别的
which lands on this stretch of water
你都会一清二楚
without that you know its nature.
这是没错
This is true.
那这事到底怎么回事 亚伯
Then what is at the root of this, Abel.
这个嘛
Well...
你说丢了两百镑
200 pounds gone missing, you say?
不必慌张 伙计
No need to unsettle yourself, my lad.
这不是什么重大的外国阴谋
This is not some grand foreign plot,
只是本地小打小闹
but local mischief.
而你 不管怎样 已经不再是本地人了
And you, despite all, are no longer a local boy.
我跟你说过谎 骗过你吗
Have I ever done all but truth and right by you?
让码头人处理码头的纠纷吧
You leave dock disorders to dock folk.
巨魔
Golem!
站住 等等
Stop! Wait!
巨魔回来了
Golem's back!
高伦 高伦 黛博拉·高伦
Goren, Goren, Deborah Goren.
黛博拉·高伦
Deborah Goren?
孤儿院的
The orphanage.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表