剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你以前叫什么 狼群袭来时你叫什么
What was it before? What was it when the wolves came for you?
-他是谁 -里德 他是我的朋友
- Who is he? - He's Reid. He's my friend.
-他是警♥察♥ 是吧 -是的
- He's police, is he not? - He is.
你是弟弟
You, you are the younger,
你在雪中躺在你母亲身旁
you who laid beside your mother in the snow.
你哥哥是谁 内萨尼尔
And who is the older, Nathaniel?
告诉我 我认为我知道
You tell me. I... I believe I know.
但你得告诉我 确认一下
But you tell me. You confirm it.
你是去找他了吗 向他承认你杀了拉托夫斯基
Did you run to him? Did you confess what you'd done to Ratovski?
对不起 苏珊小姐 对不起
I'm sorry, Miss Susan. I'm sorry.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
半小时 奥古斯都 喝茶 吃蛋糕
Half an hour, Augustus, tea and cake.
谢谢
Thank you.
就半小时
Half an hour.
德雷克先生 我觉得该送你妻子回家
Mr. Drake, I thought to deliver your wife home.
那你之前带她去哪了 达夫先生
What is it you thought to deliver her from, Mr. Dove?
贝内特 你知道我们是朋友
Bennet, you know full well we are friends.
外面那么乱 还不许我接受人好意
Should I not accept a carriage ride home
叫马车送我回家吗
when all about is uproar?
就像罗斯说的那样 探长
It is as Rose says, Inspector.
德雷克太太 你该叫她德雷克太太
Mrs. Drake, she's Mrs. Drake to you.
就像德雷克太太说的那样 现在世道不太平
As Mrs. Drake has said, these are dangerous days.
如果我能
And if it is in my gift to
让你安心 送你...
afford you a measure of peace by returning your...
贝内特
Bennet!
奥古斯都
Augustus.
带他走 把孩子带走 罗斯
Get him away. Get the boy out, Rose.
你要我不让他看到吗
Wh... want me to take his eyes away?
免得你丢人吗 休想
Spare your shame for you? I will not.
那你后果自负 女人
On your head be it then, woman.
你的自私需求
Your own selfish needs
我都不得不一一满足
and I a slave to each and every one of them.
现在又是这个
And now this.
住手
Stop it!
你...
Why you...
你让他碰你了吗
Did you let him touch you?
你...带他上我们的床了吗
Have you... have you taken him to our bed?
没有 贝内特
No, Bennet.
或许她说的是实话
Perhaps she speaks the truth.
但你的实话呢
But what of your truth, hey?
贝内特
Bennet.
你在我面前掩藏得很好 先生
You have camouflaged yourself to me with great skill, sir.
但你现在散发着臭气
But there is a ripe stink about you now.
我们都闻到了
We have it in the air.
我们要抓到你了 达夫先生
And we are coming for you, Mr. Dove.
该怎么办啊 奥古斯都
What will happen, Augustus?
不会有事的
All will be well.
我发誓
My health on it.
如果你允许 我会筑起高墙
You allow it, I will build high walls
保护你和你的孩子
to make you and your child safe.
但你现在得做出选择 罗斯
Only you must choose a side now, my Rose.
地窖
The cellar,
在哪里
where may I find it?
你已经知道了 奥古斯都
You know already, Augustus.
是在那家古玩店下面
It was beneath that curiosity shop.
把她关起来 德拉蒙德队长
Book her, Sergeant Drummond.
是 里德探长
Yes, Mr. Reid.
姓名
Name?
苏珊·哈特
Susan Hart.
真名
True name.
斯威夫特
Swift.
凯特琳·斯威夫特
Caitlin Swift.
德雷克探长 长官
Inspector Drake, sir.
长官 威斯敏斯特庄园街那里有一队警员
Please, sir. There is a unit at Westminster Manor.
苏格兰场的 A分局 长官 五十多人
Yard uniforms, A-Division, sir, over 50 of 'em.
他们封了桑德街的康普顿地♥产♥
They've sealed up the Compton Estate on Sander Street,
并且把租户都赶出去了
and they're clearing out the tenants.
逮捕令
Arrest warrant.
逮捕并羁押里德探长和德雷克探长
Inspectors Reid and Drake to be apprehended and held
是达夫副局长下的命令
on the order of Assistant Commissioner Dove.
这里
There.
我们怎么办 贝内特
What will we do, Bennet?
等着下面有人意识到
Wait for the first of those men out there
抓捕我们能让他们加官进爵吗
to feel that their prospects might be advanced by our shackling?
不
We will not.
或许我也就只能挥拳头
Perhaps I am only good for the fight after all.
那我们上吧 贝内特
Then let us bring it, Bennet.
-那个哥哥是达夫 -苏珊·哈特
- The brother's Dove. - Susan Hart.
那个女人 斯威夫特
That woman there, the woman Swift,
她在那野兽面前保护了我
she saved me from that creature.
他本来眨眼间就要把刀捅进我的肋骨
He would have had that knife up under my ribs in a trice,
但他听了她的话
but he obeyed her command.
她和她丈夫 他们认识这个内萨尼尔
She and her husband also, they know this Nathaniel.
我们找到他 抓到他 就也能抓到他哥哥
If we find him, his capture will bring us also his brother.
跟我来
With me.
钥匙
Keys.
退下 卡特
Stand down, Carter.
走吧
Just go.
出来
Get out.
快走
Move!
走
Get walking.
德雷克
Drake,
我的枪
my Colt.
杰克逊上尉的物品
Captain Jackson's effects.
快点 德拉蒙德
Do it, Drummond.
探长 都不装出
Inspectors, will you not even make it
我们企图尽责的样子吗
appear as if we tried to do our duty?
闪开
Move!
看到她了吗 贝内特
Do you see her, Bennet?
还要说我疯了吗
Call me mad now, will ya?
罗斯
Rose,
罗斯 我儿子在你那儿吗
Rose, do you have my son?
你怎么还敢问
I don't know how you dare ask.
他在家 有真警♥察♥在看着他
He is at home being watched by a real policemen.
罗斯 求你 这一切并非我所愿
Rose, please, none of this is as I would have wanted it.
我真的很在乎你
You are so dear to me.
但我的欺骗 你能不能理解...
But my deception, can you... will you understand how...
你说得够明白了 德雷克太太
I think you said your piece now, Mrs. Drake.
我还没开始呢 上尉
I ain't even begun, Captain.
你知道他和我遭了多少罪吗
Do you know what he and I have suffered?
都是出于对你的真情
And all for the true love of you.
我们一起撑过来了
And we have done it together.
但那份爱现在已经破碎 失落了
But that love is now broke and forgot.
你跑吧
So you may run,
但你永远别想再见到你儿子了
but do not think you will ever see your son again.
你把他给了我 你死了
You gave him to me. You died.
你继续做死人吧
And you remain dead.
如果我再看到你 朗·苏珊
And if I see you again, Long Susan,
我就亲手杀了你
I will kill you myself.
我们得跑了 我们得跑了
We must run. We must run.
是你吗 罗斯
Is it you, Rose?
是你让达夫先生去地窖的
You who sent Mr. Dove to that cellar?
我们是怎么了
What happened to us?
德雷克
Drake.
德雷克 快走
Drake. Now.
这么漫长的一天 看到你真是太好了
On a hard day, you are a fine sight,
玛蒂尔达·里德
Mathilda Reid.
你没看错 玛蒂尔达 是她
Your eyes do not deceive you, Mathilda. It is her.
多谢 卡斯特罗小姐 我们得谈谈
Our thanks, Miss Castello. We must speak.
你会听到关于我的一些坏事
There will be bad things said about me,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表