剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你是来骂我发疯的吗
Would you not come to curse me for my madness?
我为什么要那么做 我知道你没疯
Why would I? I know you're sane.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
是的 罗斯
I do, Rose.
那太棒了
Why, that is a wonderful thing!
谢谢你 奥古斯都 谢谢你
Thank you. Augustus, thank you.
你能守着我们吗
Will you keep watch over us?
如果德雷克探长无暇顾及 那我愿意
If Mr. Drake is not here to do so, then I shall.
想到你会这么做 我现在开心多了
The thought of you doing so, currently makes me happier.
但是
However...
你之前提到了另一个担忧
There was another fear that you spoke of earlier,
关于哈特小姐
on the subject of Miss Hart.
还有 里德探长
But also, Mr. Reid.
你认为他们合谋做了件事
An act in which you believe them to have collaborated.
一件坏事
A bad thing.
一件坏事
A bad thing.
不只是他们 还有上尉
Not only those two, the captain also.
还有贝内特
And Bennet.
是什么 罗斯
What was it, Rose?
我答应过
I made a promise.
我发誓绝不说出去
I swore it, never ever to tell.
那就别说了 罗斯
Then you must not, Rose.
永远别打破承诺
Never break a promise.
你找我
You sent for me?
等价交换
Quid pro quo.
到了
Here we are.
内特 你先上
Nate, in you go.
你先请 女士
After you, Madam,
上尉
Captain.
插这儿
Here.
得悄悄的了 孩子们
Hush now, children.
上尉
Captain...
只炸锁 是吧 是吧
Only the lock, correct? Correct?
是的
Yes, correct.
马修 等等
Matthew, wait.
炖肉的调料加多了 上尉
Too much spice in your stew, Captain.
内特
Nat...
不不 亚伯 我不想再背人命了
No, no. Abel, I will not have more blood on my tally.
不是你 姑娘 是我
Not yours, my girl, mine.
我还能再背几条
Mine can manage the extra.
你让开 准备拿你的瓷器就好
You step aside. Get your crockery.
这边
Up here!
-哪里 -这边
- Where? - Here!
-就为这个 -给
- For this? - Here.
你还想偷什么吗 还是我们该走了
Anything else you wish to pilfer? Or do we sail?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表