剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得家选择了我们 而不是倒过来
Home chooses us, I believe, and not the reverse.
告诉我 你也要嫁给个警♥察♥吗 玛蒂尔达
Tell me, will you marry a copper also, Mathilda?
我觉得我还太小
I would say I'm too young
不适合谈婚论嫁 德雷克太太
for marriage, Mrs. Drake.
太小
Too young?
你知道我十九岁的时候 是怎么生活的吗
Shall I tell you all I had lived by 19 years of age?
我很想知道 德雷克太太
I should be interested to know, Mrs. Drake.
但我很了解不少我们的女性同胞
But I am quite aware of the needs and necessities
迫于生存的压力 而选择了
which drive those of our sex to the life you led
你进入音乐厅前走的那条道路
before the music halls welcomed you.
是吗 里德小姐
Are you though, Miss Reid?
我觉得你并不很了解
I do not think you are quite aware
为了给别人挣钱
of what it is to have six men a night
一晚上被六个男人蹂躏是什么滋味
heave themselves into you for the profit of another.
而且你我都知道 是给谁挣钱 是吧
And you and I both know whose profit that was, do we not?
知道他母亲...
You know who the mother...
不是母亲
Not mother.
那是我 我是他母亲
I am that. I am.
知道生下康纳的人是谁吗
You know who the maker of Connor here is?
是苏珊小姐
It is Miss Susan.
是苏珊小姐
It is Miss Susan.
是她
It is her.
她会给伦敦所有的井下毒
She who might poison the well of all London
还要去找出依然爱她 原谅她的人
and find those who still love and forgive her.
你 玛蒂尔达
Yourself, Mathilda,
我相信你会乐意
I'm sure you would be delighted
再见到她
to see her once more
跟她聊个一两小时的天
and pass an hour or two in chat with her.
的确 但苏珊小姐已经死了
It is true, I would. But Miss Susan is dead.
苏珊小姐已经死了
Miss Susan is dead.
朗·苏珊·哈特已经死了
Long Susan Hart is dead.
全世界还曾以为你也死了呢 玛蒂尔达
The whole world thought you were dead and gone, Mathilda.
但你现在不还是站在这里
And yet, there you stand.
康纳 康纳 妈妈对不起
Connor, Connor, your mama is sorry.
*是在松林里 阳光照不到的地方*
*In the pines, in the pines, where the sun never shines,*
玛蒂尔达 他喜欢牛奶里加一撮肉桂
Mathilda, he likes a pinch of cinnamon in his milk.
我们现在没有了
And we're now run dry of it.
你能不能去我包里拿一便士去买♥♥点来
Will you take a penny from my purse there and fetch him some?
好的 德雷克太太
Of course, Mrs. Drake.
我小时候 想要什么 就又哄又哭
When I was a girl and I wanted my way, I would wheedle and whine,
如果从了我 就永远听话
offer eternal devotion for a desire met,
如果不从 就永远记恨
owe a thing for one denied.
你现在变了吗
And you are now changed how?
我不再哭了
I do not whine.
谢天谢地
Small mercies.
而你这么撒谎成性的人
And a man as accustomed to lying as you are
如果我假装恨你 也会立刻被你看穿
would see clean through me as soon as I made as if I hated you.
但你很有魅力 姑娘
Oh, but you have charm, my girl.
如果我们要这么干 那就今晚干吧
And if we are to do this thing, let us do it tonight.
这太放纵了
It is intemperate.
是大胆
It is bold.
瞧你啊 麦克白夫人
See you, Lady Macbeth.
偷时急匆匆 来日多后悔
Thieve in haste, repent at leisure.
趁现在有机会把日本瓷器拿到手
Gather your Japanese porcelain while you may.
如果真到了你必须离开我们的时候
If it must indeed come to pass that you leave us,
我要看到你安安全全地离开
I would see you steam away from me on still waters.
那就要好好计划 做好观察
And this... plans must be made, observations took.
计划好了
They are made.
我也观察好了
They are took, by myself.
因为 亚伯 网要收口了
Because, Abel, the snare closes.
怎么说 我把你保护得很周全
Closes? How? I'll keep you safe here.
我感觉到了
It's only that I feel it.
我深切感觉到了
I feel it on me sharp.
不对
No.
你是个坚强的女人 不会如此疑神疑鬼
You are all together too tough-minded for such suspicions.
告诉我 姑娘
You tell me, girl...
网为什么要收口了
you tell me how that snare looks?
我被人看见了
I have been seen.
她谢谢你救她的命了吗 马修
Does she say, thank you, Matthew, for saving my life?
干得好啊
Well done?
没有
Nope.
带我去见我儿子
Take me to see my boy.
我早说这是个坏主意了
Now, I told you that was a bad idea.
你听了吗
And did you listen?
没有
No.
现在成了谁的麻烦
And whose problem is it now?
没错 又是老杰克逊的
That's right, Old Jackson.
还成了我太自大
And I'm the one that goes off half-cocked.
我没考虑周全
I'm the one that doesn't think things through.
该死 你个白♥痴♥
Shit! Idiot!
她就是这么做到的吗
This how she did it then?
她承诺你什么了 希克斯顿守卫 钱吗
What did she promise you, Guard Theakston, money?
让你送她进那个坑
For delivery to that pit?
还是一句好话
A kind word?
她狡猾的舌头伸进了你的耳朵
Her snake tongue in your ear?
你说谁呢
Who is it you speak of?
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
不认识吗
Oh, do you not?
那这孩子呢
What about the boy then?
记得他吗
Remember him?
那是苏珊小姐的儿子
That's Miss Susan's boy.
她明明没死 你却让他相信她死了
And you would let him believe she is dead when she is not.
她怎么从绞架上爬下来的
How did she climb down from that scaffold, eh?
怎么做到的
How did she do that?
你以为你不说 我不会叫你好看吗
Think I will not see you corrected for this if you do not tell?
我丈夫 这孩子的新父亲
My husband, this boy's new father,
他是白教堂的警♥察♥头头
he is the police headman at Whitechapel.
他会让你绞死
And he will see you swing,
等他抓到了她 也会让她绞死
just as surely as he will her when he catches her.
她怎么做到的
How did she do it?
她藏在哪
Where is she hid, eh?
是谁把她藏起来了
Who hides her?
我看到了 你的恐惧
I see you, your fear.
告诉我
You tell me.
你疯了 女人
You're mad, woman.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
走吧 康纳
Come on, Connor.
我们就是在这儿发现了拉托夫斯基
This is where we found Ratovski,
这儿
here.
一个男孩发现了他 叫了警♥察♥
Boy found him, raised a uniform.
你得以保护了现场吗
You were able to keep the scene intact?
等我到时已经一片混乱了
It was chaos by the time I got here,
人山人海 尖叫起伏
packed tight, screaming.
人人都能看到他遭遇了什么
Folk could see what had been done to him.
头被砸烂 衬衫被撕碎
Head caved in, shirt ripped from him, and...
还有身上的咬痕
those bites taken out of his body.
那这些事肯定都传出去了
Word would've got about, I imagine,
再加上
chimed most likely with the... uh...
白教堂巨魔越传越盛的传闻
the talk that had grown up of this Whitechapel golem.
但关于巨魔的传说中
Although, there is no golem myth
可没有说他们会撕咬人肉的
in which it is said to have torn men's flesh from their bodies.
不管有什么传闻 里德探长
Whatever the myth of it, Mr. Reid,
我们确保了没有向媒体证实咬人的事
we saw that any confirmation of that fact be withheld from the press.
为什么呢
And why that?
我担心
I was worried
那些本就对犹太人存有疑虑的人
at what those with a fear of our Jewish neighbours
会提出些什么指责
might accuse them of.
-我觉得这样比较明智 -而艾萨克·布鲁姆
- I felt it a wise policy. - And one that you continued once
-行刑后 你依然... -他这个犹太人
- Isaac Bloom was... - Once he, a Jewish man,
被判刑后 我依然没公布 是的
was sentenced for it, yes.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表