剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
不管是他被人打断 或是她没能满足他的需求
Whether he was interrupted or she did not serve his needs,
开膛手未能在斯垂德小姐身上如愿
the Ripper was unable to do what he wished with Miss Stride.
于是又拿艾道斯小姐满足欲念
And so, glutted himself on Miss Eddowes.
但这里 这个凶手
But here, our killer here...
他遭遇了
he finds himself face-to-face
汤马斯的力气和抵抗
with Thomas's strength and resistance.
于是用刀终结了他的抵抗
It takes a knife to end that resistance.
然后 他逃离了他制♥造♥的麻烦
Then, he flees from the rumpus he has no doubt made,
一路去往普林斯莱街的难民住处
makes his way towards the refugee lodgings in Princelet Street...
找到了一个虚弱得无力抵抗的人
Finds a man too broken to fight,
宣泄了他的杀欲
let's his desires grow fierce.
看看 看这里
Now, come see. Take a look here.
这些平行的道道
These are parallel tracks
是上颌切牙划过皮肤的痕迹
where the upper incisors scraped down the skin.
这里是静止的刺穿痕
And these are static puncture marks
是他用下颌牙一口咬了下去
where he then gouges down onto the lower teeth.
然后肉被撕咬了下来
And then, the flesh is torn and sheared.
就好像他用牙摇晃了他的肉
So it's almost as if he's shaking them with his teeth.
所以这咬痕 与其说是为了食人
So this biting... it presents itself less as cannibalism
不如说是进攻方式
and more of a... a means of attack.
-就像动物一样 -就像狗袭击吗
- It's like an animal. - Like a dog attacks?
就像狗 像而已
Like a dog. It's alike.
这是我在发现
And this is the animal hair
高厄的地方取得的动物毛发
that I took from where Gower was found.
从角质层鳞型和髓质型来看
From the scale pattern of the cuticle and the medulla type,
是来自一种跟狗很像的动物
it's from an animal that is very much like a dog.
是大灰狼
It's a timber wolf.
这地方的确够疯狂
Now, this town is crazy, I grant you.
但据我所知
But the last time I checked,
白教堂可没有狼
there were no wolves in Whitechapel.
喂
Yes?
好 明白了
Yes, that's understood.
达夫副局长来了
Assistant Commissioner Dove is here.
错得如此严重 长官
The error of it, sir.
简直一团糟
The sheer bloody muck of the mistake.
先不说这个 探长
Not for the minding of, Inspector,
现在先不说
not now. Not yet.
我了解你
I know you,
你的为人
the man you are,
你是什么样的警♥察♥
the policeman you are.
你对此案的热忱和严谨
Compassion and rigour you brought to that case,
与在这里办的每一桩案子相当
as to every other part of your work here.
你不能被质疑
You can never be questioned.
你得恢复威信 德雷克探长
It must be brought once more, Mr. Drake.
得找到这个凶手
This killer must be trapped.
我知道你明白这一点 先生
I know you understand this, sir.
你需要什么资源都会给你
You shall have all the resources you require.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
整点向我报告
And I expect updates on the hour.
-没问题 达夫先生 -里德探长
- You shall have them, Mr. Dove. - Mr. Reid.
找到这个禽兽 探长
You find this savage beast, Inspector.
我会的 长官
I will, sir.
晚上好 德雷克太太
Good evening, Mrs. Drake.
你好啊 小伙子
Hello to you, young man.
达夫先生见到你肯定很高兴 我也是
I'm sure Mr. Dove is pleased to see you, as I am.
但这么晚了 孩子该回家了
But it is late for the lad to be out and about.
罗斯 他冰冰凉的
Rose, he is freezing.
别管康纳了 还是管管我吧
Never mind, Connor. Better you mind me.
别现在在这儿说
Not Now, woman. Not here.
-德雷克先生 我... -不 奥古斯都
- Mr. Drake, I should... - No, Augustus,
你也该听听
you will hear this.
-罗斯 -我没有秘密
- Rose... - I have no secrets.
你也该知道一个女杀人犯是如何逃避刑罚的
And best you know how it is a murderess escaped her sentence.
我知道她怎么做到的了 我知道了
I know how she did it. I know.
-我发现了 -罗斯 我说了
- I have discovered it. - Rose, I have told you,
-这太疯狂了 -不疯狂 贝内特
- this is a madness. - It is not, Bennett!
我去了纽盖特监狱 去了墓坑
See, I went to Newgate, to the pit there.
有个守卫 希克斯顿·豪尔
And there is a guard, name of Theakston Hull.
他以前老是对朗·苏珊眉目传情
How he used to make eyes at Long Susan.
各种献殷勤
Mrs. This, Mrs. That...
如果她要求 他会用舌头舔她的屁♥股♥
he'd have cleaned her ass with his tongue had she asked for it.
-罗斯 够了 -不 我拦下了他
- Rose, enough! - No, I stopped him.
我问他
And I asked him.
我说 她怎么做到的
I said, how'd she done it?
说啊
Tell us.
说她藏在哪了
Tell us where she hides.
你真该看到的 他脸白得像上帝的胡子
And you should have seen it. White as the beard of God.
我就知道了 我立刻就知道了
And I knew it. I knew it then.
她被送进纽盖特监狱的墓坑时肯定还活着
She must have been put in that Newgate pit still alive
有从犯去把她接走了
and some accomplice to come and collect her.
-你不会以为... -你觉得她做不出吗
- You cannot think... - You think her not able?
想想看她都做了什么
Just remember all that she has done.
五十五个人 男人 女人 孩子
55 man, woman, child...
这方圆一英里之内
and not a soul in this square mile
没有一个人的生活不是被她打乱了
whose live's not changed by her,
朗·苏珊·哈特
by Long Susan Hart.
她又要干坏事了
And she is about her evil once more.
-给我停下 -你倒是
- You will stop this now! - Oh, just
阻止我看看啊 贝内特·德雷克
try and make me, Bennet Drake!
你说你爱我 是吗 你不可能
Say you love me, do you? Well, you cannot.
因为你不相信我
Because you do not trust me.
而我信任你 对你有信心
I, who have trusted you and had faith in you,
我可是知道你都干过什么坏事
when I know the black things you have done.
-你给我闭嘴 -我不要
- You will be silent. - I will not!
里德 苏珊 上尉 你们所有人
Reid, Susan, the captain, all of you,
你们干的事
the things you have done.
我一直在心中藏着这些秘密
And I have kept that secret like a poison in my heart.
-罗斯 -够了
- Rose! - Enough!
你俩给我停下
You two stop this right now.
长点心
Have a care.
让我带他回家吧
Let me take him home then.
我们得带他回家了 亲爱的
We must take him home now, love.
走吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let us go home.
你听到她的指控了吗
Did you hear her accusations?
想不听都不行啊 不是吗 弗兰克
I couldn't fail to, could I, Frank?
-那你觉得呢 -我觉得最好装没听到
- And so, what do you say? - I say they are best unheard.
告诉你 里德小姐 他就是马屁精
I'll tell you what, Miss Reid, he's a lickspittle, this one.
你 弗兰克·撒切尔
And you, Frank Thatcher,
像个老太婆一样爱八卦
have an old woman's snatch box for gossip.
如果你不介意 玛蒂尔达
If you do not mind, Mathilda,
我想跟德拉蒙德队长谈谈
I should like a word with Sergeant Drummond.
是 长官 在这儿吗 长官
Yes, sir. Here, sir?
不 去酒吧吧
No, Public House, I think.
撒切尔 他回来之前 你替他站岗
Thatcher, you may stand at dock until he returns.
不过你对我女儿还是小心点的好
You might be a little warier with my daughter, however.
你先请吧 德拉蒙德
After you, Drummond.
还是太湿了
It's still too God damn wet.
只能如此了
Have to serve.
您得知道 里德探长 您家玛蒂尔达
You should know, Mr. Reid, that your Mathilda...
我是想说 如果这能让您开心
uh, I mean to say, if it please you,
您不必担心我会做什么出格的事
t-that y-you ought not to be afraid of any impropriety or...
或有什么不良居心
or ugly motive on my part.
我只想...当然了
I seek only to... if such were permitted,
如果您和她都允许的话
both by yourself a-and herself, of course...
我只想进一步了解她
I... I seek only to be allowed to come to know her a little better
-并... -德拉蒙德
- and... - Drummond...
是 里德探长
Yes, Mr. Reid?
六个月前 杰克逊上尉
Six months back, when Captain Jackson removed
从沾满被杀拉比拉托夫斯基鲜血的衬衫上
the bloody imprint of Isaac Bloom's fingerprints
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表