剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
里德先生 请原谅
Mr. Reid, forgive me.
你时隔七年再次造访 就为了质疑我的科学吗
Do you come seven years since your last visit to question my science?
不是的 特维斯先生
I do not, Mr. Treves.
但在这儿做的解剖
But the dissections carried out here...
我的确对此有一些问题
there are indeed certain questions that I seek answers for.
纽盖特监狱送来你们这儿的尸体
The cadavers that are sent to you from Newgate.
确实是宝贵的资源
A valuable resource, certainly.
你有做记录吗
You have records from them?
当然
Of course.
多谢 马丁斯
My thanks, Martins.
昨天吗
Yesterday, you say?
是的 是叫蒙克斯
Yes, the name Monks, as I have it.
没有 你可以看到 没这人
No. As you see, no such name.
的确没有 那我是白来了
No, indeed. A wasted visit then.
那可不会 里德先生
Oh, never that, Mr. Reid.
特维斯先生 告诉我
Mr. Treves, tell me.
那具我想查清其来源的尸体
The cadaver whose origin I seek...
现在在我们那里
we have him currently.
他大概是于行刑后第二天被发现
He was found perhaps one day after his Newgate execution.
他的脖子被刺穿
His neck punctured.
身体被倒吊 完全放干了血
His body inverted. And it entirely exsanguinated.
是不是手法比结果更加重要呢
Now were it a means rather than an ends?
我知道这不同寻常 这我明白 但是...
I know it is not orthodox. See, I understand that. But...
但这种边缘的医疗行为
but the fringes of medical practise,
取血并保存
to take blood and then preserve it.
你能想到这么做可能有什么目的吗
What purpose can you imagine for such an action?
知识
Knowledge.
了解
To know.
血就是生命
Blood is life.
该如何夺去这生命
How might that life be taken,
如何保存 传承它
preserved, handed on?
特维斯先生 告辞
Mr. Treves.
抽了两品脱 我总会建议抽一根
I always recommend a smoke when you're two pints down.
那种头晕感前所未有
Never known a head rush like it.
两位探长
Ah, Inspectors.
你们想要答案 现在我有了
You've come for some answers, and now I have a few.
这位女士
Your, uh... your lady there...
她叫安格妮丝卡
Her name was Agniezka.
现在我知道她叫什么了
Well, now I know her name.
也知道她怎么死的了
And what killed her.
说啊
And so?
是器官衰竭
It was organ collapse.
内脏几乎全部衰竭
Almost total internal collapse...
心脏 肾脏 膀胱 肝脏
heart, kidneys, bladder, liver.
衰竭的原因是血液变质
And the cause of that failure was a corruption in her blood.
来看看
Come see.
你知道什么是血红蛋白吧 里德
Now you know what, ah, hemoglobin is, Reid, I assume that?
是血液中携带氧气
It is the compound which carries oxygen
送入器官的混合物
through the blood to the organs.
总那么好学
Ever eager student, this one.
这是安格妮丝卡的血 看看
Now this is Agniezka's blood. Take a look.
她的血什么都不能输送了
Her blood ain't carrying nothing no where.
所以引起了器官衰竭
Thus the organ failure?
再看看
Now...
你给整个分局都抽血了吗
Have you bled the whole division?
除了你俩 基本上吧
Save you two, almost.
拿两份不同的血样...
Now I take two different samples.
里德 对比看下
Reid, make a comparison.
结块了
It is clotting.
两个人的血混合 就变质了
The men's blood meet and corrupt.
那么
We say then that
她逃跑时身上的血 不是她的
the blood that covered her as she ran... it was not hers.
是他的 从他那儿抽走
But his... piped from him
再从她脖子上的穿孔灌进去
into her through the puncture in her neck.
但她感到身体在抵抗 一慌张 就跑了
Only she feels her body rebel, the panic of it, and runs.
但为什么 为什么这么做
But why? Why do this?
如此用心 不会仅仅是为施暴 杀人
The care taken... it cannot be for cruelty, for death alone.
吸血鬼杀人也是为取血生存
Even a vampire inflicts death so that he may live.
但如果两个人的血混合不总会引起变质呢
But what if two men's blood does not always corrupt?
如果我的血 不知为何
Now what if my blood is somehow
与你不同 但与德雷克相近呢
different from yours but akin to Drake's?
就好像我的麻烦还不够多似的
As if I don't have troubles enough.
比如撒切尔
Thatcher here, for example.
我把他的血跟绞刑犯蒙克斯的混合了
Now I mixed his blood with, uh, your hanging man there, Monks'.
看看
Take a look.
血活了
It prospers.
撒切尔
Thatcher.
撒切尔 你跟他配型
Thatcher, you... you are a match for him.
于是血液混合 便是生
So together they make life.
你发现的早先弄的切口 上尉
This earlier lancing you identified, Captain...
感染的穿刺伤
The puncture wound infected.
这会不会是用来取样的
Could this be the means by which a... a sampling took place?
对血配型进行预筛选
The pre-selecting of a correlating blood match.
德雷克探长
Inspector Drake, the, uh...
我给那姑娘 玛格达莱娜处理的伤口
the wound I bound on the girl, Magdalena,
也有一样的感染
it's the same infection, do we...
那么 会不会玛格达莱娜是配型的
do we say perhaps it meant that Magdalena was the match?
而不是安格妮丝卡
And not Agniezka
她没有那种感染伤口
who has no such infected wounds.
她是替玛格达莱娜去了
Did she go in Magdalena's stead therefore?
她的血不配型
Her blood, no match.
结果引起了变质 导致了她的死亡
It corrupted, and her death brought down.
而此人 蒙克斯
And this man, Monks, here...
他的取样肯定是发生在
his sampling could only have happened
行刑之前 这样他的血才是鲜活的
before his execution for the blood to be alive.
德拉蒙德先生 查下记录
Mr. Drummond, run a records search.
玛格达莱娜·杜博罗斯基 二十三岁
Magdalena Dobrowski, 23.
她应该进过纽盖特监狱
I expect you'll find she spent some time behind the walls of Newgate.
说来有趣 上尉
It is curious, this, Captain.
但特维斯先生的记录显示
But Mr. Treves' records show
此人的尸体并未从纽盖特监狱送去过伦敦医院
no transfer of this man's cadaver from Newgate to London.
或许你的消息源也有问题
Do we must assume your source corrupted, also?
德拉蒙德
Drummond!
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
因盗窃面包关了四个月
Four months for the theft of bread.
去找她 带回来
You find that girl. You bring her back.
那我们得去趟纽盖特监狱了 探长
I imagine we are to Newgate, Inspector.
是啊 里德探长
Quite so, Mr. Reid.
杰克逊 你最好也来
Oh and Jackson, best you come, too.
跟我们介绍一下你的消息源
Introduce us to that source of yours.
你对我撒谎了 普罗宾
You lied to me, Probyn.
你把珀西维尔·蒙克斯的尸体给谁了 先生
Who did you pass Percival Monks' cadaver to, sir?
处理监狱尸体
Uh, the disposal of prison remains
实在不是我的职责 探长
is very far from my responsibility, Inspector.
一般来说 这些尸体都是
The London hospital is where such cadavers are,
送去伦敦医院
under normal circumstances, sent.
如果有具尸体不见了
If one has gone astray,
那也与我没有干系
then it has not done so from within my remit.
你把针放在哪 医生
Where is it you keep your needles, Doctor?
你带着钥匙吗
You have the key about you?
这针用得很频繁啊 先生
Instrument's much used, sir.
都钝了
Blunted, in fact.
我的经费并不多 里德探长
I am provided with but a modest stipend, Mr. Reid.
当然了
I'm sure.
蒙克斯先生胳膊上有处化脓的针眼
Mr. Monks had a needle fester wound on his arm,
就在胳膊弯儿这儿
you know, here, in the crook of his elbow.
还有个波兰女人
A Polish woman,
玛格达莱娜·杜博罗斯基
Magdalena Dobrowski,
也是一样 医生
likewise, Doctor.
为什么要给他们扎针呢 医生
So, to what end such needling, Doctor?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表