剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
-给出了法医证据 -没错
- forensical evidence for your inspector. - I did.
怎么了 里德 这关你何事
But why, Reid? Why the care?
你就这么想念破案吗
You miss this all so much?
-我是受人之托 -谁
- The care was asked of me. - Who by?
-这不重要 -不重要 是吗
- Well, it doesn't matter. - Oh, it doesn't, does it?
-他曾是我朋友 -德雷克也曾是 里德
- He was my friend. - So was Drake, Reid.
我怎么没见你在乎他的好赖
I don't see you giving one snide farthing for his well-being.
贝内特·德雷克又没在等着上绞架
Bennet Drake is not one day's grace from the hangman.
要是他发现你在这儿探头探脑
Should he find you lurking about the place, however
用你那充满怀疑的脑子
putting that mistrustful mind of yours
质疑他的职业素养
to the querying of his professional conduct,
再没人像他对你那样对一个人忠心耿耿
no man was ever more loyal to another than he to you,
但我觉得就算是他在这种情况下
but I think that even he would be moved to your injuring
-也会想揍你 -所以我才来找你
- in such a circumstance. - Which is why I ask you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我的工资是你付的吗 不是 是他付
Do you pay my wages? You do not. He does.
而且你不该认为
And it's a poor assumption of yours
我骨子里就是个背信弃义之徒
that this faithlessness you imagine so ingrained in me
你给我点脸色我就会背叛德雷克
would by one simple tug on my tit sell Drake out to you,
这儿的人现在
a man who all here thought
都觉得你已经攀上了高枝
had now ascended to loftier company altogether.
不 里德 你去另找个傻瓜帮你吧
No, Reid, why don't you find yourself another pigeon.
你敢跟着我 我就开枪打你
You follow me, I'm gonna shoot you.
你这人鬼鬼祟祟的 美国人
You are a sneaky fellow, American.
说实话 我不喜欢鬼鬼祟祟的人
I do not like sneaky fellows, in truth.
这就是据报从海关失窃的
Now, this, I imagine, is that elephant horn purported thieved
那根象牙吧
from the customs house.
我更愿说是解救
I prefer liberated.
在那里 不交税
That place, they burn it all, you know,
东西就都得烧掉
if the crown's duty is not paid.
所以码头管♥理♥员♥凭什么不能
Why shouldn't an honest wharfinger
从这暴殄天物的行为中某点私利呢
not profit from such thriftless squandering?
确实
Why, indeed?
你这可是在偷女王的东西 亚伯
Because you thieve from the Queen, Abel.
-你要为陛下伸张正义吗 -有时吧
- Act for that good lady, do you? - On occasion.
-哪边的人 -警♥察♥
- Sporting which colour? - Blue.
我是莱曼街德雷克探长的法医
I'm Inspector Drake's surgeon over at Leman Street.
你这是在警告我吗 杰克逊上尉
Do your fire your cannons across my bow, Captain Jackson?
这让我无法理解 毕竟你还欠我一金镑
I cannot imagine for why, when you owe me one sovereign tonne
因为我偷偷给你
for the berth to New York City
和你的妻儿
I have brokered, in no little secrecy,
订了去纽约的船票
for you, and your wife, and child.
我还以为你是来付账的
I had assumed you came to settle,
但看你这样子又不像
but your current manner suggests otherwise.
那么你是想撤销预定吗
Do you cancel your billet therefore?
希望不用
I hope not to.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
老天 亚伯 这什么东西
Christ, Abel, what is this stuff?
姜黄
Turmeric.
配上洋葱 培根切段 汤料
Trot it down with some onions, diced side of bacon, hot stock,
很好吃的
good eating.
但颜色去不掉
But the staining,
非常烦人
it is the very devil.
不说我的厨艺了
But enough of my galley skills.
我想拿到你该交的钱
I should like my cash spending from you.
我...还没有
I, ah... I don't have it.
但我都做了安排了 上尉
Oh, but I have laid out, Captain,
所以你也得如约 这是规矩
therefore you must also. Them's the rules.
我想换种方式还你钱
I thought to do so in an alternative currency, however,
直到我能凑齐那一百金镑给你
until I can hand you those hundred sovereigns.
那你说吧 怎么还
Then name your tender.
情报
Knowledge.
比如 我或许可以告诉你
By way of example, I might be able to share with you
莱曼街真正的警♥察♥
the timing of when the true blue men at Leman Street themselves
什么时候去找象牙或其他此类东西
go hunting for elephant horn or other such booty.
那么我们交易的条件就变了
We transact under different terms, therefore.
是重谈条件
Well, we... we renegotiate the terms.
什么条件呢 上尉
Those being, Captain?
德雷克先生 你认为他的怀疑是对的吗
You, Mr. Drake, you think the man correct in his suspicions?
这个康斯坦丁
This man, Constantine,
我知道他不是好人 先生
I know him not a good man, sir,
他的每一个想法基本都是邪恶的
and most every thought he ever had an evil one.
但这个...我儿子
But this... what my son...
萨义德所写的东西
what Sayid has written,
这不仅是邪恶的想法了 他把想法写了出来
these're not only evil thoughts, he has written them.
他宣告了他的想法
He has proclaimed them.
少校 我们是明白
Major, we understand, do we not,
想和做的区别的
the difference between thinking a thing and doing a thing?
行动才能创造事实 而非想法
That it is action which makes matter real, not ideas.
但我认为这样的想法是在
Yet, I do not think such ideas came to him
伊姆兰·哈菲兹的影响下产生的
without the influence of Imran Hafeez,
因此他的死 也与他脱不了干系
his death, therefore, similarly so.
哈菲兹先生 是思想者 不是动手的人
Well, Mr. Hafeez, he is the thinking kind, not the doing kind.
而这个康斯坦丁 他想给他用刑
This man, Constantine, he wishes to torture him.
明白吗
You understand?
依我看来 想法不该遭到这样的对待
Ideas do not merit such a fate, not in my opinion.
他不肯对我交待 少校
He will not talk to me, Major.
我觉得他可能会跟你开口
And I believe he might to you.
老天
Christ.
多谢你 罗斯 这么快赶来
It is good of you, Rose, to come at such rapid request.
不客气 苏珊
Of course, Susan.
你永远是我的朋友
You are forever my friend.
那我真是太幸运了 我儿子也是
Then I am indeed fortunate, as is my son.
我不知道我是着了什么魔
I do not know what spell I've been beneath
居然一直不去想这事
to have neglected the thought for so long,
但我现在惊醒了 罗斯
but I am awake now, Rose,
意识到了一个可怕的念头
and awoken to a horror...
什么可怕的念头 苏珊
What horror, Susan?
我儿子要怎么办啊
What is to become of my boy?
罗斯 我觉得他父亲没法照顾好他
Rose, I do not think his father can care of him,
至少 我一想到这点就觉得害怕
or at least that the thought of that does not ease my fear.
依我看 他没这本事
He is not equipped, in my opinion.
那么 罗斯
Then, Rose,
除了济贫院 他还能去哪
where else will there be for him but the workhouse?
我能想到一个家
Well, there is one home I might think of.
是吗
There is?
我们家
Ours.
你家
Yours?
我会爱他的 好好疼他 苏珊
Oh, I would love him, love him fierce, Susan.
我会爱他本人
Love him because he is himself, but...
更因为他还是你而爱他
all the more because he is you also.
我会让他永远记住你真实的模样
And I will forever keep him in mind of the truth of you,
我的朋友
my friend...
而不是世人眼中的那个你
not the woman out there the world hold you to be.
也是德雷克先生眼中的那个我 罗斯
The woman that Mr. Drake holds me to be, Rose.
不
No,
贝内特·德雷克得听我的
Bennet Drake will do and behave as I instruct.
这你可以相信我
You may trust in that.
-德雷克太太 -你好 德拉
- Mrs. Drake. - Hello, Drum.
他在吗
Is he here?
是的
He is.
罗斯
Rose.
老天爷 这机器要来
Jesus Christ, what's the purpose of such machinery
-不就是... -没出什么事吧
- if it cannot be... - Everything's all right, innit?
贝内特 我一直有事瞒着你
Bennet, I have kept secrets from you.
这绝对有意思
Okay, this should be good.
那么
Well?
你还是说出来吧 罗斯
Best you get it off your chest then, Rose.
我每周一次 有时两次
Once a week, sometimes twice,
对你隐瞒了我的去向
I have lied to you on the subject of where I've been.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表