剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
她会替我说话的 她会替我说话的
She will speak for me. She will speak for me.
请冷静下来
Please, calm yourselves.
朋友们 请冷静下来
My friends, please, calm yourselves!
是我拜托他去那儿的
He was there because I invited him!
-是我要他去的 -你为什么要让
- I invited him! - Why would you invite
埃德蒙·里德 卸任探长
Edmund Reid, inspector as he was,
进入艾萨克·布鲁姆的家
into the rooms of Isaac Bloom?
说啊 黛博拉
Why, Deborah?
他是艾萨克的朋友 我也是
He is a friend to Isaac, as am I.
我替他们向你道歉 先生
I offer my apologies for them, sir.
他们不认识你
You are unknown to them.
但我呢
Myself, however...
麦克斯·斯坦纳
Max Steiner.
据我所知 你已经离开了伦敦
I understood you had left London.
是的
I had. I have.
我和里德先生 我们都...至少我希望
Mr. Reid and I, we share, I hope,
我们都担心艾萨克可能蒙冤
a fear that Isaac's conviction may be unsafe.
是这样吗
Is that true?
我是想调查一番
I had, er... I had hoped to investigate.
那么你知道拉托夫斯基
Well, then you do know that only a week prior
被杀前一周
to the murder or Ratovski,
艾萨克曾袭击过另一名拉比吧
Isaac set upon another rabbi.
就是我 里德先生
That other rabbi was myself, Mr. Reid.
我去看望他
I visited him
问他是否需要我的帮助
to inquire if he may need some help from me.
他说他不需要帮助
He answered that he needed no help,
因为他找到了上帝
because he had found God.
我回答说 这是好事
I replied that this was a good thing,
但他说 他指的不是信仰
but no, he tells me he does not talk about belief,
而是说他真找到了他
but that he has actually found him.
我警告他说 伪先知是重罪
I warned him that false prophecy was a grave sin,
他笑我
at which he laughed,
把我打倒在地 还踢我
knocked me to the ground and kicked me.
这你都告诉德雷克先生了吧
I imagine you have told all this to Mr. Drake.
是的
I did.
不 那从未被证实过
No, that was never proved, never.
他说什么
What does he say?
社区民众认为
There's a belief in the community
这里有个怪物在作怪
that it's being haunted by a monster.
巨魔
Golem.
他们为什么如此认为
What gave them this belief.
他们说孩子醒来时看到一个黑影
Well, they said that children awoke with a dark figure
站在他们床头 墙上有抓痕
standing over their beds, an etching scratched in the walls,
或野兽的咬痕
the jaws of savage creatures.
偶尔 他们以为已经困住了它
On occasion, they thought they had trapped it,
但那东西强壮迅猛 能在屋顶上跳来跳去
but it was strong and fast, and leapt from roof to roof.
他们认为这怪物就是布鲁姆
And this, they believe to have been Bloom?
是的
Yes, they believe.
这很完美 你瞧
It's perfect, you see?
如果你明白自己做了什么
If you had known what you had done,
我会夸你这是神来之笔
I would have hailed it a master stroke.
孩子暂时会安全 有人照料
The boy'll be safe, cared for while we,
而我们有时间重整旗鼓
you know, reassemble ourselves.
怎么个重整旗鼓
How will this reassembling take place?
都在我掌控之中
Yeah, it's all under good control.
等我们都准备好了 只需要带他走
But then once we are prepared, all we have to do is take him.
带他离开罗斯吗 她会伤心死的
From Rose? It would kill her.
那只是个比喻 亲爱的
That is a metaphor, darling.
你要面临的死亡可不是
The killing that comes your way, that ain't.
你知道你这是给了我怎样的希望吗 马修
Do you understand what you raise in me, Matthew?
-如果你这荒诞的计划失败 -不会的
- If this absurd plot of yours fails... - It won't.
如果失败
Well, if it does...
我不想在徒劳绝望的希望中度过仅剩下的几天
I will not spend my last day on Earth in vain, desperate hope.
你必须如此
No, you will.
你要相信我 凯特琳
You have faith in me, Caitlin.
这三年来每一晚我爬上♥床♥
Not a single night in three years have I climbed into my bed
都会梦到你就躺在我身边
and not dreamt of what it would be to smell you there.
你觉得我会让这世界偷走我的美梦吗
Do you think that I'm gonna let the world steal that from me?
那你就错了
You think again.
我们没有钱可以逃跑 而且我会被通缉的
We have no funds with which to run, and I will be hunted.
你还不明白吗 亲爱的 妙就妙在这里
Don't you see, darling? That's entirely the beauty of it.
但那人 普罗宾
But the man, Probyn.
他要确认犯人已被绞死
It is he who must confirm that the hangman's job is done,
我们之前建立的关系现在肯定已经毁了
and the bond we had, surely it is broken now.
我会去对付普罗宾
You're gonna leave Probyn to me.
枪弹快马
Guns and horses.
进来吧 罗伊
Come on in, Roy.
请坐 喝点东西
Take a seat and a drink.
你这几天一定很不好受
No doubt this has been quite the ugliest of days for you.
你女儿的事我们很遗憾
Our condolences for your daughter.
我喝你的酒 克洛克
I will take the drink, Croker.
但就我对你的信任 我可不敢坐
I don't think I'll trust you enough to sit.
那好吧
Fair enough answer.
你拿来了吗
Do you have it?
听说你有急事跟我说
Word is you have something urgent to relay to me
是关于我家凯伊的
on the subject of my Kay.
告诉你 罗伊 你如果不把那袋钱递给我
Word is, Roy, you do not hand that sack of money to me,
我就会昭告天下
I shall see the whole world apprised of who it was
是谁割了那位印度人的喉咙
cut that Indian gentleman's throat for him.
你为什么要那么做 罗伊
Why would you do such a thing, Roy?
你没资格质疑我的行为
Not for you to question what I do
质疑我为我的家人和社区采取的行动
in the interest of my family or my community.
是啊 这场凶案显然给这两者
Oh, and this murdering has clearly advanced the interests
都带来了好处
of both those constituents.
你的社区如今
Your community's suffering every blue bottle
穷困潦倒
this side of the Old Gate Pub crawling up its fundament.
而你的家人 罗伊
And your family, well, Roy...
你如果以为自己帮了他们
it is masterful self-delusion
那真是自欺欺人到极点了
to think you have helped them one jot.
你那金色皮肤的外孙
That gold-skinned grandson of yours...
他妈现在在哪呢
where's his ma now?
你说到底就是个急性子 好闹事的家伙
End of the year you were always a hot head and a rabble-rouser,
就急着发牢骚
too eager for a moan and a bullhorn
哪怕停下来仔细想一刻
when a moment's contemplation
也能看得更清楚点
might have brought you some perspective.
但你情绪化
But you are emotional,
还热衷政♥治♥
and you are political,
总说着什么工人的权利
always tossing on about the rights of working man,
却忘了你那么讨厌的那些吃大米的
and forgetting that the rice-eaters and the coolies
还有那些苦力 也都是工人
you hate so much, that they too are working men.
他们不属于这座城市 不属于这个国家
They are not of this city, and they are not of this country.
像那个律师
Men like that lawyer...
那个跟你家凯伊搞上的穆♥斯♥林♥
Ah, the Mohammedan lad that was up your Kay, him.
是的 他
Yes, him.
还跟我们说 我们得跟那些圆脸亡命徒杂种
And telling us we have to compete for the same scraps
争残羹冷炙吃
as those murdering, moon-faced bastards!
如果我说错你告诉我
Ah, correct me if I'm wrong,
是你杀了人吧
it is you what's done the murdering?
老实说 罗伊 我早就知道
In all truth, Roy, I knew it
我叫内特把他冲到了
the moment you kicked up such rage
西码头岸上 看你气的那样就知道了
when I had Nate here wash him up at the Western.
我可喜欢吃菠萝了 你呢
I do like me a pineapple. How about you?
挺喜欢的
I like it good enough.
好了
Now,
瞧 这个菠萝就像印度水手
you see, this pineapple is a lascar
是大洋流把它带到了这里
brought here on the world's ocean currents.
一块水果跟人怎么一样
Piece of fruit is not a man.
但它能给人活儿干 是吧
But it... it provides for a man, however, right?
它的栽培 运输 买♥♥卖♥♥ 所以
Its cultivation, its shipping, its trade, and so...
这水果成了我们生活的一部分
such fruits become part of our lives.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表