剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
三个月前才下了船
Stepped off a steamer not three months past.
本想去找您的 但我需要工作和住处
Thought to call on you, but I needed work and lodgings.
你找到工作了 老实的工作
Which you found, I see. Honest work.
您为我做的一切
What you done for me,
您二位长官为我做的
both of you, sirs,
改变了我
it changed me.
我不再是从前那样了
I'm not how I was no more.
希望如此
Let us hope so.
眼前的男人已不是当初的男孩了
The man ain't the boy.
你该觉得骄傲 小伙子
You should be proud of yourself, lad.
查理·坦纳是你的朋友吗
Was Charlie Tanner a friend of yours?
不算是
Not so much.
足球队那些人不怎么跟外人玩
Football all stick with their own.
但他是个好人 查理·坦纳
He was decent, though, Charlie Tanner.
希望你们给他伸张正义
I hope you do right by him.
我要大胆猜测一下
Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here,
坦纳可能是被锤子砸死的
and say Tanner was maybe killed by a hammer,
砸在头上砸死的
you know, to the head.
有时候我真不敢相信他们付钱请我♥干♥这个
Ah, some days, I can't believe they pay me for this.
撒切尔 去煤气厂
Thatcher, get to the gasworks.
拿到一张足球队员
I want a list of names on the football team
和看比赛的人的名单
and everyone watching the match.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这个被锤子砸死的足球员
This hammered footballer,
你用过你的指纹比对法了吗
have you used your fingerprint method?
嗯 我正要弄呢
Yeah, I'm getting to it.
你还是学学这些吧 里德
Better school up, Reid.
我很有可能会让分局的头头
There's always the chance I tell the head of division
那个道貌岸然
to shove his forensicating
自以为是的混♥蛋♥自己去做鉴证
up his sanctimonious self-righteous ass.
杰克逊 我们说好的
Jackson, we had an agreement.
给我儿子唱了支歌♥
Sang a song to my boys, huh?
还是你老婆非要我唱的
At the insistence of your goddamn wife.
我跟你说了 这事没什么好谈的了
I made it clear to you this discussion was concluded.
别担心 贝尼 我没打算干什么坏事
Don't worry, Benito. I ain't getting any ideas.
做好你的工作就是了
Just do your job, man.
我真怀念以前咱俩对他呼来喝去的日子
I miss the days we used to push him around.
他在我家 哄我儿子
He was in my house with the boy,
陪我妻子 而我全然不知
and with my wife, unbeknownst to me,
他明明发誓不会再来找那孩子
after he had made a vow to leave the little one be.
我完全承认美国人
I do not disagree that the American
有很多令人讨厌之处
possesses an abundance of odious qualities.
我只关心他的技艺
My concern is only that his skill
还是否会为我们所用
should remain an instrument to us.
康纳虽是杰克逊的亲生骨肉
Connor may be Jackson's flesh and blood,
但他现在是我的责任了
but he is now my responsibility.
我不希望孩子犯糊涂 被他打扰
And I will not see the child confused and disturbed.
我说了 德雷克探长
As I said, Mr. Drake,
我只担心你俩不和
my concern is that antagonism between the two of you
对我们的工作没有好处
little serves our work here.
多谢你对我
Well, I thank you for your counsel
管理警局和家事提出的建议
on the running of both my police station and my family.
喂
Yes?
就这样了 里德探长
That'll be all, Mr. Reid.
坐吧 来
Take a seat. Come.
有些事我...
There's things I...
该告诉您 中士 但是我...
things you should hear, Sergeant, but I...
我在工厂不能说
I could not speak out at the factory.
在这间屋子里你想说什么说什么 小伙子
Well, you may speak in this room as you like, lad.
我不是告密的 我从来都不是
I ain't a snitch. I've never been a snitch.
我记得
I remember.
查理和威尔伯·任
Charlie and Wilbur Wren, see?
他俩都是足球队的 都是前锋 但
Ah, they played on the team together, both strikers, but...
他们一向不和
they was at each other always.
威尔伯讨厌一直活在查理的阴影中
And Wilbur hated being in Charlie's shadow.
他很厉害
He's good, see, but
但查理一向更厉害
Charlie was always better.
在跟煤气厂的那场比赛上 完全爆发了出来
And at the gasworks game, it all went off.
威尔伯像个野兽一样攻击查理
Wilbur went for Charlie like an animal.
现在查理死了
And now Charlie's gone.
威尔伯再不用被他比下去了
Wilbur ain't in his shadow no more.
他能当铁厂的队长了
He'll be skipper of the Ironworks.
海克曼可没提这个
Hackman spoke nought of this.
海克曼只在乎团队
All Hackman cares about is the team.
看得比命还重
He lives for it.
派个警官 去把威尔伯·任带来
Send a constable. I want Wilbur Wren brought in.
汤马斯 谢谢你
Thomas, thank you.
等等
Wait, lad.
我妻子今晚做鸽子派
Ah, my wife is cooking pie tonight, pigeon.
我们愿意招待客人
And, um, well, we've room at our table,
如果你觉得饿的话
if you're hungry.
谢谢您 德雷克探长
Thank you, Mr. Drake.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
你货单上没有桑蚕丝啊 亚伯
There's no mention of mulberry silk in your manifest, Abel.
有些东西不需要往货单里写 姑娘
Well, some things do not need manifesting, old girl.
是偷来的喽
Liberated, is it?
从女王海关偷来克洛克家
From Her Majesty's customs house to the House of Croker?
要我给你做件裙子吗
Wish me to have a gown cut for you?
那好啊
I might.
你怎么做到的 亚伯
How do you do it, Abel?
你就派内萨尼尔
Do you simply send Nathaniel here
拿着张提货申请去趟卡特勒街的仓库吗
over to the warehouse on Cutler Street with a note of request?
所有进口货物都得交税 是吧
The Queen's duty must be paid on all imports, must it not?
是啊
Quite so.
那里还放着什么等着交税的货物
What else languishes there, waiting that tax to be paid?
还有什么能拿来配我的裙子
What else might be matched to my gown?
手套 鞋子
Gloves, shoes,
珠宝
jewellery?
你别管了 姑娘
Never you mind, my girl.
得了 亚伯 我就是好奇
Oh, come, Abel. It is only curiosity.
不 公主
No, princess.
你的心思从来不简单
With you it is never only nothing.
把你的好奇心收起来
Put that cat's nose of yours away.
内特 把这些东西收好
Nate, see this is parked from prying eyes.
我想陪陪你 一起看日落
Thought I might join you a moment, watch the sun go down.
这应该是叫揩油
Call it skimming, I believe.
我不会说出去的
I shan't tell.
再说 我看他也不会为此惩罚你
Besides, I can't see him punishing you for it.
他太爱你了 才舍不得呢
He loves you altogether too much for that.
他收留我
Made me his own.
他之前我什么都没有
There's nothing before him.
如果不是他照顾 我肯定早没命了
Would have died without his care.
这就是爱 内萨尼尔
That is love, Nathaniel.
如果不是他照顾 我也会没命
I would be dead without his care also.
但你付他钱
You pay him, however.
你能回报他的爱
You return that love.
我看到了你为他做的一切
I have watched all you do for him.
没有哪个儿子能比你更孝顺
No son could ever do more.
是你去海关偷来东西 是吧
It is you gains access to the customs house, is it not?
这本事可了不起啊
That is some skill.
你能教我吗
I wonder might you show me?
让我见识一下你怎么做到别人都做不到的事
Show me how you manage what no other can.
让我见识一下你多勇敢聪明
Show me just how brave and quick-witted you are.
那里被围了三个月
Three months it was besieged,
男人 女人 孩子
men, women, kiddies,
都饿得要死
starving, dying.
我们是援军
We was the relief.
我们当时驻扎在德兰士瓦
Well, we was stationed out on the Transvaal, see?
我们走了几百里
Hundreds of miles we roamed...
穷山恶水 沼泽 沙丘
hostile country, swamp, dune,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表