剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
保存了一份拉托夫斯基案的案卷
of the Ratovski case file in his home.
看来你的艾萨克·布鲁姆依然让他于心不安
It seems your Isaac Bloom still weighs heavy upon his conscience.
你是靠玩弄他女儿才得知了这一点
And this you established through the manipulation of the daughter.
我觉得你该放过玛蒂尔达·里德 瑞秋
I think you must leave Mathilda Reid be, Rachel.
-黛博拉 -你根本不知她受了多少苦
- Deborah. - You do not know the half of what she has suffered.
如果你想做她的朋友 就真心做
If you want to be her friend, then you be her friend,
但我不许你利用她
but I will not see her used.
那我很抱歉
Then I am sorry.
原谅我 黛博拉
Forgive me, Deborah.
原谅我
Forgive me.
但你能帮我吗
But I wonder, might you help me?
这是巴黎来的
They are from Paris.
拉托夫斯基的日记
They are Ratovski's diaries.
任说这件衬衫不是他的
Wren says that the shirt ain't his.
真是令人意外
Ain't that a kick in the head.
-德雷克还是认定是任干的吗 -是的
- Drake still makes Wren for this, huh? - He does.
但你不信
But you don't buy it.
我认得你那个表情
I know that look on you.
或许你的彼得罗夫斯基和他的血溅分♥析♥
Perhaps your Piotrowski and his blood spatter patterning will
能给出个定夺
settle it one way or another.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我得需要些兔子
But I'm gonna need me some rabbits.
去铁厂
The ironworks.
海克曼先生
Mr. Hackman.
海克曼先生
Mr. Hackman.
探长 你要来带走我其他的球员吗
Inspector, have you come to cart off more of my players?
艾略特 先困住它
Eliot, trap it first.
你每天午休都这么度过吗
You spend every lunchtime thus?
基本上都是
Most days.
对孩子们有好处 撒撒气 活动筋骨
Good for the boys, let off steam, oil the joints.
记住 一支团队比一个人更高效
Remember, the team achieves higher than the man.
以前厂里就是以队的方式雇佣我们
We used to be employed thus, at this factory, in a team, I mean.
分工由我们决定
The division of labour left to our judgement,
分红也由我们定夺
the spoils, ours to divide as we saw fit.
那些日子一去不复返啦
Those days are gone.
老板们想打破工会
Trying to break the union are them bosses.
让工人们起内讧
Prise apart the worker from his fellows.
但这 足球 他们夺不走
But this, the football, they can't take that away from us.
你的作战图很讲究 先生
You diagram fastidiously, sir.
战术 比赛的策略
Tactics, the inner workings of the game.
我老爸是个钟表匠
My old man was a watchmaker.
每天晚上都摆弄弹簧和齿轮
Every night, fingers at springs and cogs,
组装 调整
assembling and correcting.
我从来都不开那个窍
Never had the skill for it.
这是握铁砧的手
These are anvil hands.
我爸努力教过我
But he tried to school me, he did, my pa.
还教我学艾萨克·牛顿
Taught me about Isaac Newton,
他认为这世界就是个大时钟装置
who thought the universe entire, one vast clockwork,
用上帝的曲轴上发条
wound on God's own crankshaft.
你觉得这项运动 这些人是齿轮吗
And you find this sport, these men to be as cogs?
我只是觉得他们和谐工作时表现最好
I merely find they are the best of themselves at work harmonious.
汤马斯·高厄 他能跟大家和谐工作吗
And Thomas Gower, how does he fit into such work harmonious?
我看他不在这里
I don't see him here.
高厄 我今早解雇了他
Gower, sacked him this morning.
-为什么 -又一身酒气地来上班
- For? - Turned up stinking of booze again.
控制不好自己的人会让他的同伴也变得软弱
A man who can not control himself makes weak his every fellow.
高厄选择酒瓶而不是工作
Gower chose the bottle over the hammer,
总在吹嘘夸大他的军队记录
forever bragging lies about his military record.
奖章个屁啊
Medals my arse.
好了 集♥合♥
Right, right. Gather in.
你去调取汤马斯·高厄的服役记录
I need you to retrieve the military record of Thomas Gower.
是德雷克探长批准的吗 长官
With the authority of Inspector Drake, sir?
是我批准的 德拉蒙德
With my authority, Drummond.
请原谅 探长 我无意失礼
Um, forgive me, Inspector. I didn't mean disrespect.
我欣赏你的一丝不苟 队长
I appreciate your fastidiousness, Sergeant.
我会叫我女儿把这点加进
I shall tell my daughter to add it
她列的你的优点清单之中
to her list of your favourable qualities.
希望你们这周日在维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥的
Ooh, I do hope you enjoy your stroll together
散步愉快
in Victoria Park this Sunday.
他给他喝了一大口牛奶 和一点面包
He gave him a long drink of milk and some bread.
然后她把手放在他头上 看着他的眼睛
And then she laid her hand on his head, and looked into his eyes.
她觉得 或许他真是她的儿子
For she thought perhaps that he might be her son,
她被老虎叼进了丛林的儿子 又回来了
come back from the jungle, where the tiger had taken him.
你去吧 我继续读
You go. I'll finish the story.
德雷克探长 长官
Mr. Drake. Sir,
抱歉这么晚打搅
I beg pardon for the hour.
怎么了 汤马斯
What is it, Thomas?
我被铁厂裁了
I was laid off at the ironwork, see, and...
我没钱找住处 长官
I lack a penny for a bed, sir.
我希望您能...少借点给我
And I hoped you might... small loan that is,
就一两个便士
it's just a penny or two.
你喝酒了吗
You've been drinking, lad?
没有 长官
No, sir.
没有 中士 我...
No, Sergeant. I...
进来吧 来吧
Come inside. Come on.
这样不对 贝内特
It's not right, Bennet.
小点声 姑娘
Keep your voice down, girl.
他酒气熏天
He stinks, like a brewer's floor.
他是我的客人
He is my guest.
我不希望他靠近康纳
I don't want him near Connor.
我在努力给一个不接受我的孩子当娘
I'm trying to mother a child who will not have me.
你 他的父亲 居然请定罪杀人犯进家门
And you, his father, invites a known murderer into our home!
我把他从绞架上救了下来
I saved the boy from the rope.
送他去打仗
I sent him to war.
这...
There's...
我有义务帮他到底
I have an obligation to see him right.
咖啡
Coffee.
喝了吧
Drink it up.
汤马斯
Thomas,
喝酒
the booze?
怎么了
What about it?
你知道铁厂不让的
You know the factory don't allow it.
反正我都丢了那份工作了
Well, I lost that job anyways.
别的地方更廉价嘛
It's cheaper elsewhere, ain't it?
北方
The north,
钱第一 人第二
money first, men second.
人的生命像果皮一样被丢弃
Men's lives thrown away like peelings.
我们在工厂里造战舰
And in that factory, we made the warships,
战舰又用大炮和炮弹葬送人的性命
and them ships throw away men's lives too with cannon and shell.
放松 慢慢说
Relax. Just slow down, please.
帮我理解
Help me understand.
你当兵的时候
When you soldiered,
用的是来♥复♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥和刺刀
you shot rifles, pistols, swung a blade.
你杀过人 我知道
You killed. I know it.
但你从没见过马克沁机♥枪♥
But you never saw Maxim machine gun.
-没有 孩子 -我是见过 中士
- No, boy. I did not. - Well, I did, Sergeant.
我们有马克沁机♥枪♥
We had Maxim guns.
我们有好多呢
We had 'em plenty.
开过来♥复♥枪♥ 是吧
Fired your rifle, did ya?
我见过十二挺机♥枪♥每分钟打出六百发子弹
I seen a dozen guns spit 600 rounds a minute,
那天雷地火的火力能撕裂这个世界
fire and thunder what would split this world.
我见过上千人阵亡
I seen a thousand men fall.
不止是阵亡
Not fall but...
被粉碎
shred.
我见过只需扣动一下扳机
I seen men torn and splintered
人就被撕碎成肉块
into meat with one trigger,
一山谷的残肢断臂
a valley made a butcher's floor.
-汤马斯 -我记得
- Thomas. - I recall...
我还小的时候 你给我看过一个文身
when I was a boy, you showed me a tattoo
你说是在沙漠里 一个神职人员文的
done by an holy man, you said, out in the desert,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表