剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
但最终走到了布拉瓦约
but we reached Bulawayo, we did.
把他们赶上了山
Gunned the lot of them to the hills.
把他们像老鼠一样踩死
Stamped on their mat bellies like rats.
效忠女王和国家
Queen and country.
谢谢您 德雷克太太
Thank you, Mrs. Drake.
我从没闻过这么香的派
I never did smell a pie so good.
汤马斯 你要来点红酒就着派吗
Thomas, would you care for some wine with your pie?
还是啤酒
Or a beer, perhaps?
他戒酒的 罗斯
The lad's teetotal, Rose.
我们工厂的都这样 德雷克太太
All of us at the factory, Mrs. Drake.
必须戒酒
Temperance or else.
你喜欢铁厂吗
How do you like the ironworks?
挺喜欢的 长官
I like it good enough, sir.
但我想学门手艺
But I wanna learn a trade, see?
当兵就是
Soldiering, it's, ah...
杀人 而不是帮助他人
well, it's killing people. It ain't helping them.
你帮助了被围在布拉瓦约的人
You helped them people that were sieged in Bulawayo.
但是靠杀人
Only by killing.
我...想做个有用的人
I, er... I-I wanna be a... a useful man.
我一直在帮助黛博拉小姐的孤儿院
I've been helping at the orphanage, Miss Deborah stays,
做点零工
odd jobs and that.
她一定很为你骄傲 汤马斯
She must be very proud of you, Thomas.
希望是吧
I hope.
黛博拉小姐一向对我很好
Miss Deborah's always been kind to me.
她对我来说最像个母亲了
She's closest to a ma I ever had.
-贝内特 -让他哭去 罗斯
- Bennet. - Leave the boy, Rose.
炼铁是好工作
Forging iron's honest work.
-做警♥察♥呢 汤马斯 -失陪一下
- What about policing, Thomas? - Excuse me.
你是个白教堂的孩子 跟我一样
You're a Whitechapel boy, same as me.
长在这黑暗的街道上
Raised on these black streets
被军队拯救了 这也跟我一样
and saved from them by the Army, same as me.
德雷克探长 长官 我不...
Mr. Drake, sir, I'm not...
你也跟我一样从底层一点点奋斗上来
You'd work your way from the bottom, as did I.
但你看我走到了哪一步
But look where I've worked to, eh?
你为什么不能也这样呢
Why should you not work thus also?
有你这样的人 我能把这一带清理干净了
Men like you, I could police this borough clean.
德雷克探长 求你 我不...
Mr. Drake, please, I'm not...
我觉得我不适合当警♥察♥
I do not think I'm made for policing.
你比你想的要坚强 汤马斯·高厄
You are made of stronger stuff than you know, Thomas Gower.
你考虑一下吧
You think on it.
起床了 威尔伯·任
Rise and shine, Wilbur Wren.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我发誓我这次会付钱的
I swear I paid for 'em this time.
能给我点药治头疼吗
What chance of tincture for my head?
难受得要命
It feels like a French toilet.
别指望了 没可能
No chance, boy. Not a ghost of one.
查理·坦纳就是个装模作样的混♥蛋♥
Charlie Tanner was a sanctimonious prick
就知道讨好海克曼
with his nose right up Hackman's ass.
我恨他 但我没杀他
I hated him, but I never killed him.
你在球场上攻击了他
You attacked him on the pitch,
据我所知打断了他的鼻子
busted his nose, so I hear.
就是闹闹
Horseplay.
闹闹
Horseplay?
之后去他家
And going to his place afterwards
用锤子了结他的生命 那也是闹闹吗
to finish the job with a hammer, that horseplay too, was it?
才没有 我去喝酒了
Heck no. I went to a gin shop.
然后就回家了 除了我只有瓶酒
Then I went home, just me and the bottle.
酒瓶可不是好不在场证明
Bottle is poor alibi.
我被叫来不就是因为酒鬼的话吗
It's only on the bottle-hugger's word I'm here, ain't it?
你以为我不知道是高厄向你们告的密吗
You think I don't know it was Gower what burgled to you?
你说酒鬼
You said bottle-hugger.
我偶尔是小喝一点 但高厄
I might like a drop or two, but Gower,
高厄是个头号♥的大酒鬼
Gower's a royal class steam-powered pisshead.
汤马斯·高厄是个功勋卓著的一等兵 小子
Thomas Gower is a decorated lance corporal, boy,
你给我放尊重点
and you'll show some respect.
而且从来管不住嘴
Never shuts his bloody gob about it either,
吹嘘他在军队里的事
what he done in the Army.
大英雄高厄
Gower the hero?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
他或许有功 但还是个酒鬼
He might be decorated, don't make him sober.
嗯 不行
Yeah, no dice.
我没法从这上面取可用的指纹
I'm not gonna be able to get a clean print off that.
让杰克逊去坦纳的房♥间看看
I want Jackson to take a look at Tanner's room.
我赌任去过那儿
My money says Wren was there.
你赌什么呢 里德
And what does your money say, Reid?
你听到了 快去干活儿
You heard the man. Get to your work.
查理·坦纳是躺在这儿的 是吗
Charlie Tanner was found here, huh?
你的法术总那么令人震惊
Your wizardry ever astounds.
有个医生 彼得罗夫斯基 波兰人
There's a doctor, Piotrowski. He's a Polack.
他有个理论 认为可以
He has a theory that you can analyse
对血溅进行分♥析♥ 或重构创伤过程
the pattern of a spatter or reconstruct the trauma.
好使吗
And does it work?
不好说 他的研究基本上就是打兔子
Hard to say. His research was mostly beatin' rabbits to death
然后研究血腥的现场
and looking at the mess.
在这里 这里 这里拍照
Photographs here, here, here,
还有这里
and... here.
怎么了
What?
查理·坦纳不是不喝酒吗
Now, remember, Charlie Tanner wasn't a drinker.
我开膛挖出的肝脏 像婴儿一样粉♥嫩♥
Liver I pulled out of him, pink as a baby's.
那么说的话 他还有个房♥客
On account of which, he had a house guest.
闻闻
Take a huff.
廉价琴酒和尿味儿
Cheap gin and piss.
戒酒个屁啊
Temperance my ass.
坦纳不喝酒 威尔伯·任喝
Tanner weren't a drinker. Wilbur Wren was.
并不是只有任
Not only Wren.
而且坦纳不可能把床让给威尔伯·任睡吧
And it wasn't Wilbur Wren to whom Tanner would offer his bed.
德雷克先生 你不能无视汤马斯·高厄的过去
Mr. Drake, you cannot overlook Thomas Gower's past.
没有人应该因为过去遭人武断评判
No man deserves to be judged on what he was.
只有如此 人才有希望进步
It is the one hope we have to make ourselves better.
我只是说 汤马斯·高厄
I only suggest that Thomas Gower
或许并不想你想的那样坦诚
may not have been as forthcoming as you suppose.
你的话我听到了
Your suggestion is duly noted.
撒切尔 等他俩打够了
Hey, Thatcher, once these two are done swinging their handbags,
把相机拿过来
bring the camera.
等等
Whoa, wait, wait, wait.
是你的任丢了衬衫 还是你的高厄
Is your boy Wren missing a shirt, or your boy Gower?
卡斯特罗小姐在吗
Is Miss Castello in?
嗯 就在那边
Yes. Just here.
真的 他就好像觉得我如果让他挽着我
Really, it was as if he believes I might shatter into pieces
会碎成碎片似的
by letting him take me in his arms.
你强壮的队长 他也太礼貌了
Your strong sergeant, he is altogether too well-mannered.
我觉得他认为这样的礼貌是优点
He considers such manners virtuous, I believe.
或许你得改改他的优点
Well, perhaps it is for you to take an axe to that virtue.
黛博拉 早上好
Deborah, good morning.
里德小姐 你好
Miss Reid, hello.
早上好 高伦小姐
Good morning, Miss Goren.
我跟自己的家人都有些疏远了 玛蒂尔达
I find myself somewhat adrift from own my family, Mathilda.
所以亲爱的黛博拉把我
And so dear Deborah adds me
也加入了她照顾的诸多人之中
to the tally of those to whom she brings care.
她废寝忘食的 总得有人逼她吃点
She does not eat. Someone must make her.
瑞秋小姐 我该去工作了
Miss Rachel, I think, I must be about my day.
但是再次感谢你的建议
But again, I'm grateful for your counsel.
不客气 玛蒂尔达
You're entirely welcome, Mathilda.
怎么了 黛博拉
What, Deborah?
她十九了 跟父亲相依为命
She's 19, and lives alone with her father,
第一次有了心上人
and has met her first darling boy.
-还是个警♥察♥呢 能相信吗 -我相信
- A policeman also, if you believe that. - I believe it.
我还认为你也太急切地想与她交好了
I believe you're also only too keen to win her friendship,
考虑到她父亲是谁
given the identity of her father.
你知道吗 里德先生还在家里
Do you know Mr. Reid still keeps a copy
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表