剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你想把她变成什么 背叛我吗
And you think to turn her to what? My betrayal?
不 先生 绝不是那样
No, sir, never that.
里德探长 我只想寻求你也在寻求
I seek only that which you seek also, Mr. Reid,
却一直不许我接触的东西 真♥相♥
that which I find endlessly injuncted from me, the truth.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What is that?
那是被杀的拉托夫斯基吗
Is this the murdered man Ratovski?
这是什么 这地图什么意思
What is this? What is this mapping?
你做的是什么
What is it you make here?
历史
A history...
我的教友们食不果腹衣不遮体的旅程
of the frozen and famished journeys made by those of my faith,
他们期待在白教堂找到庇护
that they might find shelter in Whitechapel.
也包括拉托夫斯基的旅程吗
Ratovski's journey amongst?
拉托夫斯基 他呢 给我看看
Ratovski? What of him? Show me. Show me!
不 先生 不行
No, sir, I will not.
你非要看 就拿搜查令来
Bring a warrant if you must press it.
搜查令
A warrant.
否则就拿出你从H分局档案馆里
Or what details of the man and his end which you yourself
拿走的那个人的案卷
keep hidden from view in the H-Division archives.
这种交换好像是叫等价交换
I believe there is an expression for the exchange, quid pro quo.
瞧这儿
See this?
脾脏刺穿 无法制止的内出血
It's piercing of the spleen, unstoppable internal bleeding.
是这了结了他 但这不是他想要的了结
That was the finishing, but not the finishing he sought.
可不是
You don't mean it.
看高厄的口袋 钱都还在
All right, look at Gower's pockets. There's money within.
所以不是盗窃
Therefore, it's not a theft.
是私人恩怨吗
It is personal?
这是他从后面第一击留下的痕迹
His first point of attack from behind.
把他按在了墙上 如果是想拿刀杀了他
Pinned against the wall. He wished to knife him,
那他当时就会动手
he would have done it there and then.
我知道这话说来容易
It is an easy thing to say, I know,
但这不是你做的
but it is not you did this.
不是你捅死了他
It is not you put that knife in him.
也不是你 里德探长
Nor you yourself, Mr. Reid.
天呐 不
Oh God, no.
-不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no! - What?
德拉蒙德 你去给我找份案卷
Hey, Drummond, I need you to dig up a file for me.
姓拉托夫斯基
Last name, Ratovski.
你干什么
What is it you do?
-告诉我 -你说呢
- Tell me! - What do you think?
这是人咬的痕迹
This is a human bite mark.
怎么
What?
什么意思 没了
What do you mean, gone?
德拉蒙德队长 在我桌子下面
Sergeant Drummond, beneath my desk,
有个牛皮包 案卷在里面
calfskin briefcase. It is within.
你为什么拿走案卷 探长
Why is it you've kept it, Inspector?
案子依然有疑点
The case remains of interest.
尽管我指示你不要再追查
Despite my instructions otherwise?
那你希望我怎么做 贝内特
What would you have me do, Bennet?
-视而不见吗 -是的 里德探长
- Avert my eyes? - Exactly that, Mr. Reid.
我们不是就此事说好了吗
We had precise words on that matter, did we not?
我说过 如果不从 会有怎样的后果
And I was clear as to what such disobedience might then incur.
出去 德拉蒙德
Get out, Drummond.
是 德雷克探长
Yes, Mr. Drake.
并不一样 杰克逊 差得很多
They are not alike, Jackson. Not close!
那是因为那是下腹的咬痕
That's because those were taken from the lower abdomen.
那里肉更多 能咬下来更多
It's fleshier there, there's more to take.
在这两个案件中
In both these examples,
下颌切牙
the mandibular lower incisor
都被上颚正门齿包住
is overlapped by the maxillary central incisor.
每一个的具体尺寸都只比
And now, the exact measurement on each of them is a notch...
二百五十英毫少一点点
and I mean a notch... under 250 thou.
龅牙
An overbite.
轻度龅牙
A slight overbite.
午休时间往商业街上扔块石头
You throw a rock into Commercial Street at lunchtime,
就能打到个龅牙的人
and you will strike a man with the same.
况且 此案的袭击方式
Further more, the method of attack on this here is...
也完全不同
it's entirely at odds.
这是街头斗殴 用刀杀人
This is... this is a street brawl, a knifing!
德雷克
Drake!
不管这对你意味着什么
Now, whatever this means to you,
对我也意味着一样的事
it means the exact same to me.
我也参与了定案
I made this case too.
自我来这儿工作 这八年来
Now, how many examples of pre and post-mortem biting
我们遇到过几起死前或死后咬人的案件
have we had in the eight years since I've served you here?
完全没有
None.
除了拉托夫斯基 还有你的高厄
Save this Ratovski, and now your boy Gower.
他们还能看到他
They see him still,
曾经被他们称为白教堂巨魔的怪物
who they used to call the Whitechapel golem.
这是伍斯特街孤儿院的孩子最近画的画
These were drawn recently at the orphanage in Woodseer Street.
-贝内特 -不
- Bennet... - No.
不
No.
杀害此人的凶手已经被处以绞刑
This man's killer has been hanged for his crime.
这些 孩子的涂鸦 龅牙
And these... children's scrawlings and overbite...
这不是足以推♥翻♥这一判决的证据
they are not evidence fit for the overturning of that sentence.
我警告过你 里德探长
Now, I warned you, Mr. Reid.
你倒说说 我为什么不该让你走人
So you give me reason why I ought not to send you away?
这案子
This here now,
我追查它
I do not pursue it
并不是为了惹事
in some attempt to make the world wrong
或是否定你的工作 他的工作 我们的工作
or to disprove your work, his work, our work.
我追查 是因为我觉得有必要
I do it because I see the need for it.
是的 我回到白教堂
And yes, my return to Whitechapel
的确是想维护艾萨克
was indeed to make some defence of Isaac.
但我是为你留下 贝内特·德雷克
But that I stayed it is you, Bennet Drake,
我的朋友 我想念的朋友
you my friend, who I missed.
而现在 我也只想帮你
And who, now, I wish nothing other than to help.
你现在怎么帮我
And how is it you now help me?
我跟你一样 想知道是谁害死了这男孩
I want what you want. I want to know who it was killed this boy.
我想通过调查 让你找到凶手
I want to see the investigation I make bring you to him.
我想还汤马斯·高厄一个公道
I want to give Thomas Gower his justice,
用他的惨死做对比
to use his awful death to make comparison.
不管你怎么说 此案与拉托夫斯基案
Despite all that you say, there are similarities
有很多相似之处 必须先排除他们
with Ratovski's murder that must at least be discarded
才能继续进行调查
before any investigation could move forward.
你带我去看看你是如何给布鲁姆定罪的 贝内特
So you show me the case you made against Bloom, Bennet.
带我一步步地看
Show me, every step of the way.
然后 要么 你证明是我错了
And then, either, you will prove me wrong.
那样的话 你就可以赶我走
In which case, you may indeed send me away.
或者 你和我 我们一起
Or we... you and I... shall then together
制裁这个凶手
bring this killer to earth.
他说服我了
Well, he has me sold.
要我给你拿点什么吗 德雷克太太
May I fetch you something, Mrs. Drake?
把我儿子带过来
Fetch me my boy.
过来
Come.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
贝内特叔叔 你丈夫 叫我来的
My Uncle Bennett, your husband, asked it of me,
好让你能休息一下 德雷克太太
so you might rest, Mrs. Drake.
不 姑娘
No, girl,
你为什么来白教堂
why are you in Whitechapel?
别跟我扯东扯西
And don't talk your riddles with me
说什么你是因为你父亲里德探长才来的
and tell me you are here because your father, Mr. Reid, is here.
告诉我你们俩为什么
You tell me why the pair of you
要回到这地方
would return to this place at all.
这里是我们的家
It is our home.
家
Home?
一个对他而言
A place where he knew nothing
从来就只有血和绝望的地方
but blood and despair?
一个你曾被人囚禁的地方
Where you were kept prisoner by all them people?
你母亲也没了 因为失去你 疯了 死了
Your mother gone... dead and mad for the loss of you?
这是家吗
That's home, is it?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表