剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
然后他就离开了吗
And he left you then, yes?
里德先生
Mr. Reid,
我不可能杀里昂·拉托夫斯基
I could no more kill Leon Ratovski
就像我不可能自杀
than I could kill myself.
德雷克先生 多谢你替我省事了
Oh, Mr. Drake, kind of you to save me the trouble.
你可以自己把犯人带走了
You may take your prisoner back yourself.
哈菲兹先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Hafeez, sir, I am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
是啊 如此折腾一番却毫无结果真是遗憾
Yes, it is a sadness to cause such suffering without reward.
那么他什么都没说喽
He told you nothing, then?
不不
No, no.
事实上 他说的太多了
Too much, in fact.
不论我问他什么 他都尖叫着承认
Anything I asked him, he screamed confirmation.
太急于取悦我了
Too eager to please, you see.
我绝不会相信一个急于取悦的人的话
And I never trust the word of a man who's too eager to please.
他不是什么恶魔
Nah, no monster, he.
犯人归你了 探长
Your prisoner, Inspector.
走吧 先生
Come, sir.
探长
Inspector.
怎么了
What?
我不知道该拿他怎么办 长官
I didn't know what to do with him, sir.
所以让他去您办公室等您
He waits in your office, therefore.
谁啊
Who does?
去看看就知道了
Go and see.
你好 贝内特
Hello, Bennet.
你做的这一切都因为一个女人的怀疑吗
And this you've done on nothing but the suspicion of one woman?
一个...请原谅 里德先生
A woman who... forgive me, Mr. Reid,
我现在很累 所以就直说了
I currently lack for energy and therefore tact,
一个让你背叛了妻子的女人 对吗
but this is a woman for whom you shamed your wife, is it not?
我警告过你的
I did warn you.
什么
What?
你也知道
You knew?
你知道他在这里
You knew he was here,
干涉早已被他抛弃的工作吗
pushing his refined nose into work he had long since abandoned?
德雷克 我只是跟他说
Now, Drake, I merely told him...
别跟我来这套 杰克逊
Do not now me nothing, Jackson!
真不明白我为什么还会觉得惊讶
I do not know why I should feel the slightest taken aback.
你们俩从来都是沆瀣一气
The pair of you always were like two rats in a sack!
他都跟你说什么了
What did he tell you?
他什么也没告诉我 贝内特
He told me nothing, Bennet.
他还明确表明了立场
He made heavy point of it.
他告诉你我们是怎么定案的了吗
Did he tell you how we made the case?
没有 这正是我想说的
No. As I am trying to say,
-我什么都不知道 -他有告诉你
- I know nothing. - Did he tell you about the clothes
我们在布鲁姆家中发现的衣服吗
we found in Bloom's apartment?
你这位天才从他的
Your genius here took fingerprints
衬衫胸前的口袋上提取到了指纹
from the white breast placket of his shirt.
没错 里德先生 指纹
Quite so, Mr. Reid, fingerprints.
但这次被采信了 成为了证据
But accredited this time, given as evidence.
被害人 拉托夫斯基拉比的血指纹
The victim, Rabbi Ratovski's bloody fingerprints
就印在艾萨克·布鲁姆的一件衬衫上
stuck on a shirt of Isaac Bloom.
而且他本人也完全没有否认 里德先生
And not one word of denial did he make, Mr. Reid.
他向我否认了
He did so to me.
贝内特 你知道拉托夫斯基和布鲁姆曾是朋友
Did you know, Bennet, that Ratovski and Bloom were friends,
一起在巴黎读过数学吗
students of mathematics together in Paris?
里德先生 我想你没资格叫我贝内特了
Mr. Reid, I do not think you may call me Bennet no longer.
我也不在乎
And I care not whether they were
他俩曾是同学 还是什么别的鬼玩意
students of mathematics or cat shit together!
德拉蒙德队长 去停尸房♥等我们
Sergeant Drummond, you will meet us in the dead room.
-是 长官 -带上拉托夫斯基的案宗
- Yes, sir. - And you will bring the Ratovski file with you.
请跟我来 里德先生
Follow me, if you will, Mr. Reid.
给他
Give it to him.
谢谢 队长 你可以走了
Thank you, Sergeant. Leave us.
他还在那格吗
Is he still there?
换地方是你的事
It was up to you to move him.
好好看看吧 里德先生
Have a good butcher's at this, Mr. Reid.
这压缩机技术是怎么回事
What's this compressor technology?
是个蒸发循环系统
Ah, it's a, ah, evaporative cycle...
氨气 二氧化碳和乙♥醚♥
ammonia, carbon dioxide, and ether.
听着 你们俩
Listen to me, the both of you!
我对用了什么技术毫无兴趣
I do not give two silent sods about the technology of it.
这个 里德先生 才该让你吃惊
This, Mr. Reid, you should save your shock and awe for this.
这些信息我们没有透露给媒体
Now, we did not release such knowledge to the press,
但你可以问问他这是什么
but you ask him what they are.
这是什么痕迹 上尉
What are they, Captain?
咬痕 里德 皮肉被牙齿撕裂的痕迹
Those are bite marks, Reid... flesh torn out with teeth.
案宗 第十五条 读
The case file, clause 15... read it.
在嫌疑人床下发现少量人肉
Found beneath suspect's cot, one morsel of human flesh.
杰克逊上尉确认重量为1.5磅
Weight 1 and a half pounds as confirmed by Captain Jackson.
形状与被害人胸膛的伤口吻合
Characteristics consistent with that removed from victim's thorax.
他要上绞架了
He will hang.
是的
He will.
他不会是一个人
He won't be a lone heathen.
那么你终于打算去看她了
You will visit her at last, then?
她的最后一天 我想我会去的
Yeah, last day on Earth, I believe I will.
好了 康纳 这是为你好
Please, please, Connor, it's for the best.
有首歌♥ 罗斯 他喜欢一首歌♥
A song, Rose, he likes a song.
往热牛奶里加点肉桂和红糖
A pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar and hot milk.
带他走
Take him.
走吧 苏小姐 你得做准备了
Come, Miss S. You must ready yourself.
你们三个又聚在一起了
The three of you in harness once again.
很高兴你不会孤单
I'm glad you shan't be lonely.
玛蒂尔达 玛蒂尔达 你来吗
Mathilda, Mathilda, are you coming?
不是那具尸体 上尉
Wrong corpse, Captain.
真是的 马修 扑上来之前好歹也先帮我
Ah, Christ, Matthew, you might at least remove this contraption
把这装置脱了呀
before you have at me.
不许你真死 听见了吗
Don't ever die for real. Understand?
这边
Right this way.
很少有这么美的人跟我们一起
It is a rare pleasure to have someone so pretty
住在这里
bunkered down here amongst us.
请
Please.
好了
There.
不用怕 我们会保护你的
Ah, do not fear. We will keep you safe,
直到你们把自己的事处理好
until your affairs are all in order.
对了 我
Oh, I...
看 还给你的门上了门栓呢
See? I have fitted a bolt for your door.
那么是真的了
It is true then.
是的
It is.
希望你不要生气
I hope you are not angered.
我为什么要生气 里德先生
Why would I feel anger, Mr. Reid?
我的朋友回家来了
My friend is home.
那你要做什么工作呢
What will you do for work?
我还没好好考虑过
I haven't given it too much thought.
我想 给你在警局谋个职位不会太难
It would not be so hard, I think, to have a warrant card made for you,
如果你愿意的话
should you wish it.
不过 你得在我手下工作
Needs must, you would work under me, however.
还有 布鲁姆的案子结了
And the man, Bloom, that matter is shut.
我不能让属下看到我的权威遭到挑战
The men cannot see me challenged,
我也不会允许
nor will I be.
那么 里德先生
So, Mr. Reid,
你打算怎么办
what is your wish?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表