剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
可你不会喜欢这个
You -- you won't love this one.
那是几年前
It was quite a few years back.
有个人
And this fella --
他妻子和玛丽小姐
his -- his wife had a blood compact
订立了血契约
with Miss Marie.
我们要见拉安琪拉女士
We need an audience with Madame L'Angelle.
不行不行
No, no, no, no.
你不能这样闯进来
You can't come barging in here.
-女士很忙的 -求你了
- My madame's busy. - u202dPlease!
他去求玛丽小姐把契约还给他们
He took to beggin' Miss Marie just to give it back,
还把整张契约都撕了
tear up the whole compact.
玛丽小姐告诉他 那样会付出代价
Miss Marie reminded him there's a price to be paid.
他绝望了
He was desperate.
他为了那张旧纸巾 几乎把自己的一切
He'd'a gave Miss Marie just about anything
都给了玛丽小姐
for that ol' napkin.
可以想象 他终于拿到纸巾的时候
You can well imagine the fella was badly grateful
是有多感激
when she finally let him have it.
他的妻子...
And his wife --
因为终于拿到纸巾了 他妻子
Oh, his wife was crying tears of joy and relief
悲喜交加 泣不成声
to finally get that napkin back in her hands.
终于摆脱了玛丽小姐
Free from Miss Marie.
她是这么想的
Or so she thought.
去死吧 老巫婆
Take that, you horrible hag!
不
No.
不 但...
No, but you --
你说那个人把妻子的债还清了
you said that the guy paid off his wife's debt.
不不 那个人...
No, no. That -- that fella --
他是为了那块破布花了很多钱
he paid a lotta money for an 8♥9♥-♥cent cloth,
但债务 只有玛丽小姐说还清了
but the debt -- the debt is only paid
那才还清了
when Miss Marie says it is.
你让我给你看我的丁丁了 图丽普小姐
Now, you let me show you my dingle, Miss Tulip,
我也真的喜欢你
and I really like you.
所以我友情提醒你一下
So here's a friendly warning.
我知道你想帮小杰西
I understand you want to help Lil' Jesse,
但如果你想招惹玛丽小姐...
but if yer thinkin' of messin' with Miss Marie...
千万别
don't.
好吧
Fair enough.
其实我也喜欢你 TC
You know I like you, too, T.C.
说实话
In fact...
或许我可以碰碰你的丁丁
...maybe I will touch your dingle.
怎么打破诅咒
How do I break the curse?
让玛丽小姐放他走
Get Miss Marie to let him go.
那要怎么做
And how do I do that?
你...知道任何魔法
Do -- do you know any -- any magic
-或者巫毒吗 -不知道
- or -- or -- or voodoo? - u202dNo.
那你就继续捏吧
Then you can keep squeezing,
因为你无能为力了
'cause there's nothing you can do!
人从来不会无能为力
There's never nothin' you can do.
任何诅咒都能被打破
Every curse can be broken.
哪位
Yes?
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you.
请进
Come in.
怎么 你...
So, what? Are you, like,
是女巫之类的吗
a witch or something like that, huh?
不
No.
不 我是医者
No, I'm -- I'm a healer.
好吧
Right.
如果你是医者
So, if you're a healer
你能让人起死回生
and you can bring people back from the dead...
那你为什么还坐在轮椅上 拉在袋子里
why are you still in a wheelchair, shittin' into a bag?
抱歉 我无意冒犯
I mean, I'm sorry. u202dI didn't mean any offense.
我只是好奇
Like, I'm just wondering,
你为什么不治好自己
why haven't you healed yourself, that's all.
知道吗
You know?
我正在努力
Well, I'm working on it.
好吧
Right.
这就是你来找我的原因吗 爱尔兰人
Is that why you've come to see me, Irish?
谈话
Conversation?
不
No.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
当然了
No, of course not.
虽然我是做过坏事
I mean, I've done some bad things, you know?
我们都是
We all have.
对
Yep.
爱尔兰人 有什么需要我帮忙
Irish, how can I help you?
爱情咒
The love spell.
不给我我不会走的
I'm not leaving without it.
不
No.
博伊德女士
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
找东西吃
Getting something to eat.
图丽普呢
Where's Tulip?
看啊
Look at that.
爱尔兰人又好了
The Irish smartass on the mend again.
杰西
Jesse.
我和裘迪去过所有老地方了
Me and Jody hit all the old spots --
江船赌场 车管局 小猪钱庄
River Boat Casino, DMV, Piggly Wiggly check cash.
博伊德女士好像把这个教区都搞定了
It seems like Madame Boyd's got this parish sewn up.
你得给我跑腿
Well, it's gonna take time
跑好久 才能抵消欠我的
to undo all you did by runnin' off.
我没时间了
I don't have any time.
我有事要做 我自己的计划
I have stuff to do, plans of my own.
我才不在乎你的计划
See, I don't give a rat's galette about your plans,
我只在乎我的
only my own.
但鉴于你这么着急
But since you're in such a rush,
总归还有墓地
there's always The Tombs.
绝对不行
That's not gonna happen.
你要么听我的话
You're gonna do what you're told,
要么进棺材
or you'll go in the coffin.
你朋友来过
Your friend came by.
卡西迪吗
Cassidy?
他是你的朋友 对吧
He's your friend, right?
他想要什么
What'd he want?
谈谈
To talk.
他是爱尔兰人
He's Irish.
他们应该就喜欢这样吧
I guess that's what they do.
真是漂亮年轻的小东西
Aren't you a pretty, young thing?
过来
Come here.
是母的
That's a girl.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
我就知道你不对劲
I knowed there was somethin' curious about you.
TC 听我说
T.C., listen to me.
别告诉任何人 好吗
Don't tell anyone, all right?
裘迪
Jody!
杰西
图丽普 你在哪里
Tulip, where the hell are you?
我让你别轻举妄动的
I told you to sit tight.
小杰西
Lil' Jesse! Whoo!
怎么了
u202dWhat the hell's going on?
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Did I know what?
你的朋友是个吸血鬼
That your friend's a vampire.
当然不知道
Of course not.
那你肯定不会反对
So you have no objections
我们把他吊起来 直到太阳升起
to us hanging him till the sun come up.
我告诉过你 不安全
u202dI told you it wasn't safe.
-他被烧死前有几个小时玩玩 -我有个主意
- Got a few hours t'kill before he burns. - I got an idea.
我们拿枪来练习打靶吧
Let's get the guns and have ourselves some target practice.
-你说呢 -对
- Yeah, what do you say, boy? u202d- Yeah.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表