剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
And she died.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do...
所以想到了你
...so I thought of you.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
在彻底无药可救之前
She doesn't have much time, right?
她没多少时间了 对吧
Before she can't come back at all?
你得帮我一把
You need to help me.
你要多少钱我都给你
I'll pay you whatever.
你能给多少
How much?
你要多少
How much you need?
九十亿零四十万
Nine billion four hundred thousand
应该能让我们踏实一点
oughta put us back on our feet.
对吧 玛丽小姐
Right, Miss Marie?
我能给你们弄到枪
I can get you guns.
我和图丽普 以前在墨西哥的时候经常和
Me and Tulip, we used to work with the Rodriguez Brothers
罗德里格斯兄弟打交道
down in Mexico.
我可以帮你引荐
I could introduce you.
其实我们一直都在
Well, we're always on the lookout
盯着那帮勤劳的墨西哥人
for industrious Mexicans, Lil' Jesse,
但我们有枪了
but we already got guns.
小杰西 我就指着这点酒呢
Lil' Jesse, that's my swamp consommé.
你得帮我
You need to help me.
就现在
Right now.
帮一个叛徒吗
A betrayer?
帮一个离家出走自甘堕落
A boy who leaves his family to struggle and rot
最后被敌人同化的小孩儿吗
and get gobbled up by competitors?
对于这种人
For him,
我帮他个屁
I don't need to help shit.
让我做任何事都行
I'll do anything.
只要能把她救活
Just bring her back.
求你了
Please.
"任何事"
"Anything."
那包含的意思可多了
That's a big word.
你其实知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
也许她不值得
Or maybe she's not worth it.
她值得
She is.
炼狱
你得把膛往后拉
You gotta pull the slide back.
是他们吗
Is that them?
小姑娘
Hey, little girl!
记得我吗
Remember me?
你愣着做什么
Well, what you gawping at?
过来呀
Come on over here,
给你的老父亲一个拥抱
give your mean ol' daddy a hug.
瞧见没 这就对了
Aw, now see? That's the ticket.
你怎么没去上学
How come you not in school?
打架
Fighting.
听着 不许再这么做了
Hey, now, no more of that.
我在监狱里学到的一点...
The one thing I learned in prison --
你得控制自己的脾气
you got to watch your temper, okay?
棒 我高♥潮♥了
Yeah, I'm coming so hard.
那是你妈吗
That your mom?
她上班去了
She's working.
她不再需要去上班了
Well, she's not gonna have to work much longer
因为...
because...
因为我在周一餐馆有个工作面试
I got a job interview down at Monday's Bistro.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好多重罪呀 奥黑尔先生
Awful lot of felonies here, Mr. O'Hare.
确实 先生
Yes, sir.
信任奥黑尔家的人有风险
Entrusting yourself to an O'Hare is a dubious proposition.
多年来一直如此
Has been for years.
有些人称之为家族诅咒
Some call it the family curse.
一群废物 骗子 罪犯
Long line of losers, cheats, and convicts.
但如今情况改变了
But that's changin' now.
有我的小闺女做我的见证人
With my little girl here as my witness,
我向您发誓 从今天起
I swear to you that, as of today,
奥黑尔不会再胡来了
the O'Hares are done screwin' things up.
好的
Okay.
好吧 来餐馆上班吧
Yeah, uh, come on down to Monday's, uh,
周二一早
first thing, uh, Tuesday morning.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
你成功了 爸爸
You did it, Daddy!
-你得到了那份工作 -可不是嘛
- You got the job! - Well, of course I did!
得好好庆祝一下
This calls for a celebration!
你还喜欢吃那种一条条的糖吗
You still like them little rolls of candy?
尼克·伟弗斯吗
Necco Wafers?
我这就去商店
I'm gonna go down to the store
你想吃多少尼克·伟弗斯我就给你买♥♥多少
and get you all the Necco Wafers you can eat.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Daddy!
不客气
All right.
不客气
All right.
我马上就回来 好吧
I'll be right back, okay?
保证吗
Promise?
我发誓
Cross my heart.
你笑什么呢
What are you smiling at?
你知道接下来要发生什么
You know what's comin'.
还以为是他们来了
Thought that was them.
不是 是爸爸 他找到工作了
No, it was Daddy! He got a job!
他给我买♥♥糖庆祝去了
He went to go get me candy so we can celebrate.
普莉希拉-珍
Priscilla Jean,
我再长一个奶♥子♥的可能性
I got more chance of growin' another tit
都比那男人出去找份工作
than that man goin' out and gettin' a job
然后还带着糖回家的可能性大
and comin' back with candy.
是真的 他发誓了
It's true. He crossed his heart!
你什么时候才能长大 才能明白事理
When are you gonna grow up and learn somethin'?
他不过是另一个没用的奥黑尔
He's just another worthless O'Hare.
但我也是奥黑尔呀
But I'm an O'Hare, too!
没错 你确实是
Yeah. You are.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
小点声
Keep it down out there!
爸爸回来了
Daddy's back!
工作怎样
How was work?
你怎么没去上学
Why aren't you in school?
打架了
Fightin'.
听着 我在监狱里学到的一点...
Now, see, that's the one thing I learned in prison --
你不能让那些王八蛋欺负你
you can't let those sonsabitches push you around.
过来给我搭把手
Give me a hand here.
"领头的"洗碗工
"Head" dishwasher.
好像我会怕他似的
Like I'm supposed to be impressed by that.
和我说话时把我当成个白♥痴♥
Talking to me like I'm the idiot.
也许因为你确实是
Maybe 'cause you are one.
然后我告诉他 盘子上有污渍
And I told him, plates are comin' out spotty
是因为洗洁精放多了 而不是放少了
because you're using too much dish soap, not too little.
但他不听
But he ain't wanna listen.
如今他想找麻烦
Now he want trouble.
小心许愿 伙计
Careful what you wish for, buddy.
你给我买♥♥糖了吗
Did you get my candy?
我怎么一件事都干不好呢
Why can't I do one right thing?
没关系的 爸爸
It's okay, Daddy.
我们一起搞死那些王八蛋
Let's get those sonsabitches.
很好 她还在炼狱里
Good. She's still in Purgatory.
挺有斗志的
Got some fight in her.
所以说你能做到吗
So -- So you can do this?
你能让她复活
You can bring her back?
炼狱是一间等候室
Well, Purgatory's a waitin' room,
但人不能永远在那等下去
but you can't wait forever.
很快 要我说再过...
Pretty soon -- I'd say in like...
总之很快 死亡就会去敲门
well, soon, death'll come to the door,
当她应门时 她就彻底救不回来了
and when she answers, she'll be gone for good.
你知道我需要什么
You know what I need.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表