剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
What did I just say?
好啦 抱歉
All right. I'm sorry.
你去过日本吗
You ever been to Japan?
没去过
No.
我连寿司都没吃过
Never even tried sushi.
你要回新奥尔良吗
You goin' back to New Orleans?
明天一早就走
First thing in the morning.
到那以后去看看卡西行吗
Check on Cass while you're there?
我可能没机会去
I may not get a chance.
去看看他 杰西
Check on him, Jesse.
他是你最好的朋友 我也很担心他
He's your best friend, and I'm worried about him.
我就很想去
I-I would love to go myself,
不过自从他们加强监视名单后
but, well, I-I'm not allowed on airplanes anymore
我已经被禁飞了
since they tightened up the watchlists, you know?
真可惜
Too bad.
不过裘迪会照顾好你们的
But Jody will take good care of you.
该走了
Time to go.
你丫小心点 知道吗
Watch your ass, okay?
你丫也小心点
You watch yours, too.
你丫也小心点 先生
You watch your ass, too...sir.
我上车后给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you from the car.
为什么
Why?
我在飞机上给你发信息
Yeah, I'll text you from the plane.
为什么
Why?
任务完成后再见 先生
I'll see you u202dwhen the mission's done, sir.
很好 游戏开始了
Excellent. The game's afoot.
杰西
Jesse!
等我一会儿
Gimme a minute.
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以前也有过一顶帽子
Yeah, I-I had a hat once.
那是用 用负鼠内脏做的
I-I-It was, um, it was made out of, uh, possum guts?
就是负鼠的内脏
You know, possum guts?
那帽子简直臭气熏天
It was-it was stank to high heaven
因为我没有...
'cause I-I didn't --
我没有医好伤口
I didn't cure the -- the flesh --
我治疗方式不对
I didn't cure it right,
但我最爱那顶帽子的是...
but the thing I loved most about --
失陪一下
Excuse me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你忙吧
You go right ahead.
所以你要走了吗
So you're leavin'?
不 你不走
No, you're not.
不 你要留下来陪我
No. You're gonna stay here with me.
因为TC在做♥鸡♥肉饼当晚餐
Because, uh, because T.C. Is makin' chicken biscuits
你最爱吃鸡肉饼了
fer supper and you -- you love chicken biscuits.
所以就这样 你要留下来
So that's it, then. You're gonna stay.
外婆 这是好事
Gran'Ma, this is a good thing.
你最终会得到想要的东西
Gonna finally get what you want.
你一直都想要的东西
What you've always wanted.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
否则我会把你撕成两半
Otherwise, I'll tear you in half,
吸出你的灵魂 送你下地狱
suck out yer soul and send you to Hell
像我对待你妈那样
the way I did your mama.
不会的
It won't come to that.
相信我
Trust me.
你会回来找我吗
You'll come back to me?
我会回来的
I'll come back.
好
Okay.
我保证
I promise.
飞行进步了
The flying's coming along.
动物蜕变嘛 还需要练练
The animal transmutation? A work in progress.
但至于催眠...
But the mesmerizing...
好吧
All right.
真的很尴尬 兄弟
...that was embarrassing, mate.
我说你是在取笑我吧
I tell you what. You're makin' fun of me?
你一个喝了一杯苦艾酒的
You -- a man who's off his face
就不知所知的人
off one glass of bloody absinthe?
其实是一杯半
Uh, it was a glass and a half, actually.
我总是恨自己被转变的那天 你知道吗
I always cursed the day I was turned, you know?
变成现在这样 就像...
Just bein' what I was, like...
但或许你说得对 或许我做吸血鬼的方式不对
But maybe yer right. Maybe I just been doin' it all wrong?
可能我也一样
Well, perhaps I have as well.
在地球上活了300多年
Been on this planet for over 300 years,
今晚才第一次吸大♥麻♥
and I'd never done a bong hit until tonight.
太可惜了
That's pitiful.
不过还有别的方法可以弥补错过的时光
There are other ways to make up for lost time, though.
我在教一个绝对牛逼的
You know, I teach u202dan absolute bloody
吸天使粉的大♥师♥班
master class in angel dust.
那是因为
Oh, that's because
你是个超级瘾君子 卡西迪
you're a junkie nonpareil, Cassidy.
你叫我瘾君子
You callin' me a junkie?
一个恣意的 放纵的瘾君子
A wanton, riotous junkie.
我喜欢
And I love it.
我有个主意
Hey, so here's an idea.
我听说路上不远处
I heard about u202dthis underground sex club
有个地下性♥爱♥俱乐部
down the road down there.
卡西迪
Cassidy!
往里逼
Squeeze him!
深恶痛绝
Abomination.
我这些年已经训练出
I've built up quite the tolerance
对镇静剂很好的耐药性
to tranquilizers over the years.
你呢
How's yours?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
在郁闷什么 朋友
Why so glum, chum?
不是吧 老鼠
No! A mouse?!
老天爷 我不知道你还会这个
Jesus Christ. I didn't know you could do that.
有足够的时间
Given enough time,
我们就无所不能
we can do anything.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不
No.
不
No.
永远都有想要猎杀我们的人
There will always be those that want to hunt us.
他们不是普通的吸血鬼治安队
Well, these aren't u202dyour average vampire vigilantes.
我的朋友们...
Look, my friends --
和我厮混的那些人
these people u202dI-I got mixed up with them.
抱歉
And...I'm sorry.
我得走了
I have to go.
不 你不能走
No, you don't.
你不明白
Look, you don't understand.
他们是遍及全球的死亡邪教
They're a world-wide death cult.
不知什么原因 他们现在要对付我
And now, for whatever reason, they're coming after me.
不
No.
卡西迪...
Cassidy...
他们不止要对付你
They won't just be coming after you.
他们要对付我们
They'll be coming after us.
感谢乘坐洲际航♥空♥
Thank you for flying Intercontinental Airways.
祝您旅途愉快
Please enjoy your flight.
那是我的
That's mine.
你又没看
You're not reading it.
我准备看的
Well, I was gonna.
放松点 "詹妮"
Relax, "Janie."
等我看完你就能看看上面的图画了
You can look at the pictures when I'm done.
往后去点 奥黑尔
Back it up, O'Hare.
现在到达飞行高度
We have now reached our cruising altitude
三万五千英尺
of 35,000 feet.
请各位乘客放松 享受这13小时的航程
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your 13-hour flight.
你送多少人去过机场
How many people u202dhave you driven to the airport?
成百上千
Oh, hundreds.
谢谢你 埃卡利斯
Thank you, Eccarius.
让我做你的特使
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表