剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
安吉维尔高中
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
有个姑娘
There's this girl.
还不算是姑娘
Not a girl,
她还是个高二生
she's a junior in high school.
她老缠着我
She won't leave me alone.
你懂得
And you know how it is.
让她们给你撸一次
You let them give you one hand job,
她们就觉得恋爱了
and they think they're in love.
真的
Seriously?
我就快当上副校长了
I'm on the vice-principal track.
女人对这种当权者都有种迷恋
Women are into that kind of power.
但这小孩像是着魔了
And now it's like she's obsessed or something.
上周 她跟踪我和我老婆去了仓储商场
Last weekend, she followed me and my wife to the big-box store,
把她的购物车撞上了我们的
ran her cart right into ours.
如果这事泄露出去
If this gets out,
我的副校长梦就完了
my vice-principal dreams are done.
你能帮我摆脱她吗
So can you make her go away?
不是说杀了她什么的
Not, like, kill her or anything.
就是...消除她的记忆或者...
Just...erase her mind or...
把她变成同性类之类的
make her a lesbian or something.
拉安琪拉夫人是世界闻名的
Madame L'Angelle is a world-renowned spiritist, diviner,
巫师和占卜师
and mistress of the pyramids.
她有咒语能解决一切
She's got spells to fix everything.
但她要价很高
But she's expensive.
我知道博伊德家比较便宜
Look, I know the Boyds are cheaper,
但大家都说拉安琪拉夫人是最好的
but everyone says Madame L'Angelle's the best.
一分钱一分货
I'll pay what it takes.
好吧
Okay.
但如果你付不起的话就很糟糕了
But it'd be real bad if you missed a payment.
她会怎么做
What's she gonna do?
拔光我的指甲吗
Pull out my fingernails?
我猜应该比这更惨
I'm guessing it's something worse.
也许你说得对
You know, maybe you're right.
我该和珍妮坦白
I should just come clean to Jeannie.
还能比那更糟糕吗
What's the worst that could happen, huh?
她会离开你 对吗
She leaves you, right?
也许不会到那一步
Might not be so bad.
可是那女孩还在
Except the girl's still around.
你恢复单身她可能会想和你结婚
She'll probably want to marry you now that you're single.
但她得经过父母同意 因为她还未成年
But she'd need to ask her parents' permission 'cause she's a minor.
和未成年人发生性关系是非法的
And having sex with a minor's illegal.
要坐牢
That means prison.
那样的话什么副校长就别想了
That would definitely take you off the vice-principal track.
但像你说的 那是最坏的情况了
But, like you said... it's the worst-case scenario.
我觉得
You know what?
还是和你做笔交易吧
I'll just make those payments.
一周后
迪安娜
Hey, Deanna.
看到了吗 她看都不看我一眼
You see that? She barely looked at me.
好像都开始觉得我丑了
It's almost like she started seeing me as ugly.
起作用了我很高兴
I'm glad it worked out.
钱带了吗
You got the money?
这些不够吧
This looks short.
还差一点 不算什么
Just a few bucks. It's not a big deal.
我下周补上
I'll make it up next week.
这很重要
It is a big deal.
我说了你不能错过付款
I told you you can't miss a payment.
别担心 我会补上的
Don't worry. I'll make it up.
我喜欢我的指甲
I like my fingernails.
放假了
School's out!
快啊
Giddyup!
我说了别错过付款
I told you not to miss a payment.
我会补上的
I'll make it up.
你得相信我 我会多付的
You got to believe me. I'll pay extra.
你得到了拉安琪拉夫人的帮助
You got Madame L'Angelle's help,
就要付清你的费用
and now you gotta pay what you owe.
我会付清的 求你了
I'm good for it. Please.
我只是个科学老师
I'm just a science teacher.
你玩小姑娘的时候
You should have thought of that
就该想到这一点了
before you messed around with little girls.
她不是什么普通小姑娘
She's not a little girl.
她高三了 还一直在求我
She's a junior and she frickin' begged me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
会痛吗
Is this gonna hurt?
你说对了 会很痛
You're damn right it's gonna hurt.
一只牦牛会免费给出他的奶
A yak will give up his milk freely,
但一只猫...
but a cat --
一只猫会和你抗争到底
a cat will fight you right to the end,
挠你 冲你吼
scratchin', hissin'.
你好好想想
It's something to think about.
我想她要拔了他的指甲 对吗
I guess she's gonna pull out his fingernails now, huh?
指甲
Fingernails?
你不付清费用
You don't pay what you owe,
玛丽小姐会抽出你的灵魂
Miss Marie pull out your goddamn soul.
她得吃呐
Girl's gotta eat.
该走了
Time to go.
让他留下
Leave him.
是时候让小男孩学学了
It's about time the boy learned.
你以为她怎么保持这么年轻的
How do you think she stays so young?
印度
克里希那总部
你好 克里希那
Hare Krishna.
你好
Hare, Hare.
对了
Yeah.
我们有预约
We have an appointment.
肉汤炖得刚刚好 对吧
Consomme really hits the spot, doesn't it?
我都喝了三碗了 肥猪
I've had three bloody bowls of it myself, fat pig.
给我
Come here.
那么...
So...
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything?
我当时和家人在一起
I was with my family.
然后就...
But then...
没关系 你会想起来的
That's all right. You'll remember it.
以后的某个瞬间 当你不再想这件事时
It will come back to you, all of a sudden, like,
肯定会想起来
when you least expect it.
我认识个苏格兰人
Do you know, I knew this Scotsman, right?
他告诉我说他起死回生过
And he told me he'd come back from beyond the grave.
说是看到一座繁华都市
Claims to have seen this city full of, like,
遍地都是有轨电车 饭店 洗衣房♥
bloody trolleys and restaurants, laundrymats,
还有些类似的东西
like shite like that, like a teeming metropolis,
但全都是由会说话的鹿掌管的
all ran by talking deer.
你看到的是类似那样的吗
Was it anything like that?
你是不是又吸毒了
Still smoking crack.
我倒是想 手头儿没货了
I wish. I've run out.
就是说没看到什么明亮的白光
So, no, like, bright, white lights,
也没看到有什么人♥弹♥竖琴 都没有吗
no men playing harps, none of that?
最后倒是有...
There was something else...
别的东西
at the end.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
比你的样子强
Better than you look.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你死过去时错过了一场精彩打斗
You mighta' missed a coupl'a fights while you were out.
谁都跟你有仇 是不是
Yeah, you got the worst of every one, didn't you?
说真的 你感觉怎么样
Seriously, how you feelin'?
洗个热水澡就好了
Nothin' a hot shower won't fix.
起死回生什么感觉
What was it like?
我刚问完
I've already asked her.
她不记得了
She doesn't remember.
什么都不记得吗
Nothin'?
没有竖琴
No harps...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表