剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Well, you just said it'd be easy.
我为达到目的撒了个谎
I lied. To get what I wanted.
你总这样做 是吧
You do that a lot, don't you?
低于行业平均水平
No more than industry standard.
我可不喜欢你这行业 斯塔尔
Well, I don't like your industry, Starr.
你再跟我撒谎 我让你双眼都变成假的
You lie to me again, I'll give you two ugly eyes.
计划有变
Change of plan.
图丽普 你去大阪
Tulip, you're going to Osaka.
什么
Excuse me?
你想去大阪吗
Would you like to go to Osaka?
潜入灵魂仓库
Break into a souls warehouse?
戒备森严吗
Security tight?
不 不怎么严密...
No, no, it's not really heavily defended at all...
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
肯定戒备森严
Security's tight.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
我和这个混♥蛋♥还有点事情
I got a date with this asshole.
大阪在哪
Where's Osaka again?
在日本啊 蠢货
Japan, you idiot.
这才叫毫无防备
Now that's a sucker punch.
没问题 我去
Yeah. Okay. I'll go.
你俩都得去
You both will.
其实房♥间里的每一粒尘埃
Yeh know every speck of dust in yer house
都像是生命的微观史
is like a microhistory of yer life?
世上有六万三千多种霉菌
There's 63,000 different kinds of fungi. You know?
还有一万六千多种细菌 还有...
There's 16,000 different species of bacteria, and there are --
我 我现在不关心那些东西
I -- I don't care about that right now.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我信任你
I do.
你是自愿的吗
Do you choose this freely?
我是
I do.
你要放弃阳光普照的世界
Do you forsake the sunlit world
并屈服于...
and surrender --
什么词来着
What is it?
我们黑暗而腥红的渴望吗
...to our dark and scarlet urging?
抱歉 我们黑暗而腥红的渴望
Sorry. u202d...our dark and scarlet urging?
我愿意
I will.
其实你没必要非得这样
Yeh know you don't have to do this.
我想这么做
I want to.
你不想吗
Don't you?
够了 兄弟
That's enough, brother.
孩子 明天你就能飞了
Tomorrow, my child, you fly!
如果你感觉很舒服 也别内疚
It's okay if it feels good.
你想离开这吗
Do you wanna get out of here?
你们的目标 幸福魂号♥号♥
Your target? Soul Happy Go Go.
在梅田 一个商业区
Located here, in Umeda, the business district.
帝国酒店有一家顶级的寿司餐厅
There's a sublime sushi omakase at the Imperial Hotel.
估计你们没时间去 但如果去了的话
Doubt you'll have time, but if you do,
留好收据
keep your receipts.
一般情况下 我都通过联邦快递寄灵魂
Normally, of course, I'd send for the souls via FedEx,
但圣父肯定会知道并问我原因
but Allfather would catch wind and start asking why.
我现在的处境
And right now, I'm two buttocks away
离变成人肉浆糊没多远了
from being rolled into human paste.
掩饰身份的背景呢 先生
Cover story, sir?
你叫维露卡·魏斯
You are Veruca Weiss,
圣杯团人力资源部的中级特工
a mid-level operative in Grail H.R.
我要扮成跛脚吗
Will I have a limp, sir?
你还想着跛脚呢
You and your limps.
你真正需要的是掩饰一下你的鼻子
What you need is a cover story for that nose.
早就想好了 就说是磷火造成的
Way ahead of you, sir. Phosphorous fire.
我要把把维露卡设定为一个业余化学家
I've decided Veruca's an amateur chemist.
她想要追随他父亲的脚步
She wanted to follow in the footsteps of her father,
一位优秀的加州理工教授
a brilliant professor at CalTech,
但当她母亲不幸去世后...
but when her mother passed away in an unfortunate...
随便吧
Fine.
你叫詹妮·芬奇 也是人力资源部的
You are Janie Finch. Also in H.R.
不 我是...
No, no. No. I'm --
我叫玛妮·波梅兰茨 我是说...
No, I'm Marnie Pomerantz. I mean --
她总叫这个
That's always her cover.
你得让她叫玛妮
I mean, you gotta let her be Marnie.
玛妮什么样
What's she like? Marnie.
她很强硬
Well, she's tough.
很明显 打架很凶
She fights hard, obviously.
爱嚼口香糖 随便什么样
Chews gum. Whatever.
爱嚼口香糖 搞笑
Chews gum. Ha.
很有趣的人物 很立体
Interesting character. Very complex.
我让你看看什么叫立体
Oh, I'll show you complex.
-你这话不通 -通得很
- That doesn't make any sense. - u202dYeah, it does.
你是圣杯特工詹妮·芬奇
You are Grail operative Janie Finch
还有 你得穿上这个
and so you will be wearing...this.
能单独和你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you a sec?
这就是我们的法子
This is how we do it.
这就是我们的制胜策略
This is how we win.
你和费瑟斯通一起行动 我和斯塔尔一起
You go with Featherstone, I go with Starr.
这太蠢了 杰西
This is so dumb, Jesse.
跟世界上最会背后捅刀的背叛者做搭档
Pairin' up with the world's biggest backstabbin' double crossers.
-你认真的吗 -我们别无选择了
- Serious? - u202dYeah, well, u202dwe're all out of options.
你我之一极有可能顺利回来
Chances are one of us is gonna make it back here.
要是我带着创世纪回来 我就杀了外婆
If it's me with Genesis, I'll kill Gran'Ma.
要是你带着灵魂回来
If it's you with the souls,
你就付清她的债赶紧跑
then you pay her off and you run.
她会逼疯我的 知道吗
She is gonna push me. Okay?
-我和她困在飞机上 -那就别让她得逞
- If I get on a plane with her... - Well, don't let her.
她会一点一点逼疯我
...she's gonna push me, and push me,
然后我会拿出奥黑尔家一贯的作风搞砸一切
and I'm gonna pull u202dsome stupid O'Hare shit like always.
别再扯什么奥黑尔家的诅咒了
u202dOh, enough with the Curse of the O'Hare crap.
好像你从没这么想过一样
Oh, right, u202dlike you never thought it.
我没有
I haven't.
鬼扯 你肯定想过
Bullshit, you haven't.
就算我想过 也是我错了
Well, if I have, I was wrong to.
你是我认识的人中
You're the toughest,
最强悍 生存力最强的女人
most survivingest woman I ever met.
生存力最强
Survivingest.
我喜欢这个形容
I like that.
假如那女人让你心烦
If Flufferman gets up in your grill?
就闭上眼睛 深呼吸
Just close your eyes and breathe.
"深呼吸"
"Breathe"?
是的 你会没事的
Yeah. You'll be fine.
我才不要穿那身衣服
I am not wearing that suit.
好吧
All right.
快看 我...
Hey, check this out. I g-
-你别弄了 -抱歉
- Stop doin' that! - u202dSorry.
我只是 稍微帮你一把
I'm just, uh, giving a little helping hand!
我以为我至少也该变出条尾巴了
You'd think I'd have a tail at least, you know?
耐心点 兄弟 你才刚刚起步
Give it time, brother. You've only just started.
什么耐心点 已经过了三小时了
Give it time? u202dIt's been like three hours.
或许还不止
Maybe more than that.
你睡过猫吗
Have you ever had cat sex?
我自己就能这样
I can do this.
我想独♥立♥自主
I want to be able to make my own...
就是他吗 身边有只猫的那个
That him? Man with the cat?
是的
Yeah.
我们得活捉他
We need him alive.
那个猫人呢
And the cat man?
任你处置
Do whatever you want with him.
准备好
Saddle up.
我什么都不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
一个字都不准说
Not one Goddamn word.
好
Okay.
这面料是涤纶混纺的吗
Some...sort of polyester blend?
我刚才是怎么说的
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表